1998 Nissan Skyline 40TH Anniversary  

widebodys13
  • widebodys13
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 193,799
Post #1 post 9th July 2011 - 11:26 AM
[b]Engine: rb25det
[b]Exhaust:Just jap bellmouth dump pipe with heat wrap , just jap ceramic cat , apexi cat back 3.5” exhaust with jasma approved cannon

[b]Suspension:Bilstein Shock Absorbers ,King Springs ,Bump Stops & Shock Absorber Boots ,SuperPro Urethane Castor Bush Rods

[b]Wheels: stock 33 wheels atm, thinking of buyin the wheels in the 1st pic

[b]Modifications: Trust front mount intercooler , alloy piping with silicon joiners , Greddy type RS BOV (plumback), Turbotech boost controller ( not a bleed valve , it is a ball bearing boost controller no spikes in boost awesome reviews on this controller ) Runs 10psi ,Has blue timing belt , clear timing belt cover , painted rocker covers , socks on reservoirs , apexi pod with hi octane cover , 3 inch alloy intake pipe , silicon radiator hoses top and bottom , water sprays for intercooler (switch in cabin for pump), Tomei High flow fuel pump. Exedy 3-Puk Sport Ceramic Plate Clutch with Exedy NC10T R32 GT-R 1.1 ton pressure plate, Nismo R32 GT-R Pivot Point, Nismo R32 GT-R Push Slave Cylinder, Innovate LC-1 DB 52mm Wideband Kit & Blue Lit Gauge AFR display unit digital, Blitz 60mm Mechanical Boost Gauge, Multi function digital turbo timer ,

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: Pioneer 6850MP CD/MP3/WMA Headunit, Focal Front 6.5” Splits ,Response 6.5” Kevlar with 1” Titanium Tweeter Coaxial ,3x Layers of eDead Sound Deadening on Front Doors Inner & Outer skin of doors, Foam & Custom MDF Speaker Brackets, Mongoose alarm and immobilisor.

[b]Estimated Power: not sure but goes hard and sounds great
1998 Nissan Skyline 40th Anniversary

Comments

• Boost Network 12
  • Horsepower_Feen86
    Post #2

Lose the Wing, Sack the shit out of it and a set of lenso D1R's= Siiiiiick Car... Well done man.... Any future Plans?

widebodys13
    Post #3

^^duck wing, coil overs and i have been trying to work out white with red or black with red dr1 and thats all. as its my daily atm

gutless
    Post #4

nice!
    should definately put the 40th anniversary badges back on.

Horsepower_Feen86
    Post #5

QUOTE (widebodys13 @ Jul 9 2011, 11:43 AM) *
    ^^duck wing, coil overs and i have been trying to work out white with red or black with red dr1 and thats all. as its my daily atm

im a fan of the duck wing, i cant say much for other people, as for the wheels, once its sacked and you lose the wing, the wheel decision should come pretty easy

widebodys13
    Post #6

yer i will once i buff the whole car. im not going to do much to it as its wroth more when its stock so i will have all the stock parts to go with the car

180sxy
    Post #7

Exactly dont touch it

libooo
    Post #8

Ahh my old car , yes does go hard thanks to many good smart mods , awesome exhaust too i miss the rb sound !!

krayziebenno
    Post #9

tidy 33.

vy57ss
    Post #10

Nice one lucas, looks clean when I saw you the other night, go harder than the sil80?

widebodys13
    Post #11

^^ who are u?

wayneby
    Post #12

nice nice..little more exterier and will look good :smile.gif

vy57ss
    Post #13

QUOTE (widebodys13 @ Jul 9 2011, 10:06 PM) *
    ^^ who are u?

It's sam, black ute, ring any bells? Haha

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x