• Regular User
  • Member No.: 211,043
Post #1 post 25th May 2011 - 09:55 AM
Engine: RB25DE NEO (P-Plate Friendly)

Exhaust: Stock

Suspension: Stock

Wheels: Factory 16"

Modifications: Zilch

Stereo Audio / Visual: 6 Stacker CD Player that came from Japan?

Estimated Power: Yep...Stock lol

Had been hunting around for the cleanest R33/34 I could find. I found this one and fell in love because of its pristine condition. The only fault I found was that it's a 4spd Tiptronic. I told myself when I brought it that I'd get used to it but I'm going to change as I miss manual driving!! Anyways here's some photos I took the other day, would be hard pushed to find a cleaner, straighter 34 than this one. Nothing has been changed since 1998. All comments welcome biggrin.gif
1998 Nissan Skyline R34 25gt Coupe

Comments

• Boost Network 27
  • BIGBRAVA
    Post #2

nice work on blocking the plates but got your *plate number*
    x99ITV (x=a number you cannot see)

EDIT thanks hot_hz

hot_hz
    Post #3

ummm they are his plates not vin number lol ugh.gif

webby93
    Post #4

QUOTE (BIGBRAVA @ May 25 2011, 10:01 AM) *
    nice work on blocking the plates but got your vin number

The idea of this forum is to view cars not worry about my plates

Severe
    Post #5

nice work on blocking the plates but got your vin number

Oh lets get a round of applause for this guy!! Well done, well done...

BIGBRAVA
    Post #6

QUOTE (webby93 @ May 25 2011, 10:05 AM) *
    The idea of this forum is to view cars not worry about my plates

does it not say

"Nothing has been changed since 1998. All comments welcome"

it was MY comment and I believed it was WELCOMED

webby93
    Post #7

QUOTE (BIGBRAVA @ May 25 2011, 10:28 AM) *
    does it not say

"Nothing has been changed since 1998. All comments welcome"

it was MY comment and I believed it was WELCOMED

Its welcome, and btw its not my vin number.....

BIGBRAVA
    Post #8

QUOTE (webby93 @ May 25 2011, 10:43 AM) *
    Its welcome, and btw its not my vin number.....

yeah I edited it

rich85
    Post #9

999ITV pretty simple to click on the photo and magnify if it means that much to people

webby93
    Post #10

QUOTE (BIGBRAVA @ May 25 2011, 11:12 AM) *
    yeah I edited it

Nice.

webby93
    Post #11

QUOTE (rich85 @ May 25 2011, 11:14 AM) *
    999ITV pretty simple to click on the photo and magnify if it means that much to people

I don't see why it does but oh well, some actual feedback on the car would be nice lol

K9
    Post #12

Who cares about the plates?? looks mint and yeah will be 100x better with the manual

KammdUP
    Post #13

nice work on blocking the plates but got your *plate number*

EDIT thanks hot_hz

jerkit.gif seriously your a fuckwit

on topic: nice car mate, coilovers with some jap rims and keep it clean.

8URVTEC
    Post #14

looks stock as a rock
    coilovers rims bodykiit paintjob
    thumbsup.gif

gutless
    Post #15

clean.
    stock as a rock, except for splitfire coilpacks and no wing (did some n/a coupes come standard with no wing?)

good luck with manual conversion.

jono0bmx
    Post #16

you wouldnt happen to live up nambour way, swear i saw you driving through nambour the other day?

Astra Boi
    Post #17

meh not my cup of tea

krayziebenno
    Post #18

nice P-plater. looks tidy as.

tomopo
    Post #19

Very clean!
    Nice set of wheels and coilovers

webby93
    Post #20

QUOTE (jono0bmx @ May 25 2011, 01:32 PM) *
    you wouldnt happen to live up nambour way, swear i saw you driving through nambour the other day?

Don't think it was me, drove to Amberley the other day though. I live on the GC

webby93
    Post #21

QUOTE (KammdUP @ May 25 2011, 12:29 PM) *
    jerkit.gif seriously your a fuckwit

on topic: nice car mate, coilovers with some jap rims and keep it clean.

Thanks man, appreciate some actual feedback thumbsup.gif

Goal is to keep it near standard, just some cosmetic mods as you say. I brought it because it was clean, do my best to keep it there!

002plz
    Post #22

very very tidy mate. as said. jap spec wheels and coilovers and that will finish it. dont put a massive fucking exhaust on it like all the other dicks please

webby93
    Post #23

QUOTE (gutless @ May 25 2011, 01:26 PM) *
    clean.
    stock as a rock, except for splitfire coilpacks and no wing (did some n/a coupes come standard with no wing?)

good luck with manual conversion.

I pose the same question, am chasing a wing atm, just a bit nervous about drilling holes in the boot lol.

Yeah conversion is such a hassle, I want to get a good gearbox and parts. Issue is changing speedo clusters etc so I'm considering selling it. Last quote for conversion was $3200 and that was without the cluster been changed. Is such a nice car in my eyes I don't want to ruin it with a shitty conversion, not giving up though I'm still doing some research on who's done them and how good

webby93
    Post #24

QUOTE (002plz @ May 25 2011, 07:47 PM) *
    very very tidy mate. as said. jap spec wheels and coilovers and that will finish it. dont put a massive fucking exhaust on it like all the other dicks please

Thanks man, yeah I'm not a fan of the massive canons out the back, I like the twin mufflers but i'd rather spend money on manual conversion, wheels and the coilovers.

gutless
    Post #25

QUOTE (webby93 @ May 25 2011, 07:53 PM) *
    I pose the same question, am chasing a wing atm, just a bit nervous about drilling holes in the boot lol.

Yeah conversion is such a hassle, I want to get a good gearbox and parts. Issue is changing speedo clusters etc so I'm considering selling it. Last quote for conversion was $3200 and that was without the cluster been changed. Is such a nice car in my eyes I don't want to ruin it with a shitty conversion, not giving up though I'm still doing some research on who's done them and how good

Yeah I know n/a 4 doors came without wings but not sure on coupes. I have a mate also on Gc with a black turbo coupe that may want to sell his wing, if you are interested pm me and I'll chase it up.

Look up on sau for more info on doing manual conversions in 34's . With the right knowledge and the right price you should be able to do it, I mean you can buy a low k's neo turbo engine halfcut with box for 3 or so k so yeah

truffles
    Post #26

It's clean mate. Well done.

Unless you can do a clean conversion, I'd be inclined to leave it auto. As you said, the quote didn't include changing the cluster and probably not the center console either. If you do clean wheels and coilovers, you can keep the original parts and return it to factory when you decide to part ways.

roadpage.com.au
    Post #27

nice car man! looks good the way it is.. clean. i wouldnt worry about a wing

QUOTE (002plz @ May 25 2011, 07:47 PM) *

agree. and maybe some tint as well?

webby93
    Post #28

QUOTE (truffles @ May 27 2011, 08:59 AM) *
    It's clean mate. Well done.

Unless you can do a clean conversion, I'd be inclined to leave it auto. As you said, the quote didn't include changing the cluster and probably not the center console either. If you do clean wheels and coilovers, you can keep the original parts and return it to factory when you decide to part ways.

Thanks Mate

Hit the nail on the head, I forgot to mention the centre console. I only have 18 months left on my Green P's so if I can't source a proper conversion with everything done properly, including the finer details then I don't see fit to spend the 3k. I'm enjoying driving the car as it its, definitely in the market for some decent 17/18" JDM wheels and some adjustable coilovers. That'll pretty much top it off!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x