Stock RB25DE NEO

Exhaust:
2.5' Through to 3' Tip

Suspension:
Tein HA Coilovers (8KG Front, 6KG Rear)

Wheels:
18x8+30 S1 Work Meisters, im looking into getting some Black TE37's or XD9's

Modifications:
GTR Front end, Carbon Bonnet, Wide Fenders, eyelids, Removed spoiler, Craft Square Carbon Mirrors + more

Stereo Audio / Visual:
two amps running the lot, loud and clear

Estimated Power:
Stock 147KW

Still needs more low

Build Thread http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread...-GT-4-N-A-Daily
1998 Nissan Skyline R34 Gt

--------------------
NISSAN REP

Comments

• Boost Network 11
  • Bennis
    Post #2

Looks poo atm.

If I had it I would.

Return to factory bodykit and fenders. It looks retarded having wide front fenders and skinny rear. GTR bars belong on GTRs where they match and compliment the entire body design.

Factory 25-GT-T kit all round. The smaller, low spoiler / no spoiler / ducktail.

18x9 +22 XD9 fronts... 18x10 +18 XD9 rears.

Nicer oval style muffler > No front mesh in bar regardless of bar.

Bouncy R32
    Post #3

QUOTE (Bennis @ Apr 8 2013, 10:56 PM) *
    Looks poo atm.

If I had it I would.

Return to factory bodykit and fenders. It looks retarded having wide front fenders and skinny rear. GTR bars belong on GTRs where they match and compliment the entire body design.

Factory 25-GT-T kit all round. The smaller, low spoiler / no spoiler / ducktail.

18x9 +22 XD9 fronts... 18x10 +18 XD9 rears.

Nicer oval style muffler

> No front mesh in bar regardless of bar.

but you dont have it soo bye.

any plans for a power transplant once you get off your P plates bud, also thank god you took the stickers off lol.

1 more thing , carbon bonnet, i cant see that being ADR approved so be careful as yo could find yourself in a world of hurt ( if worst case scenario happened ie car crash or hit pedestrian) as they are by no means legal for the fact that they dont crumple

domination23
    Post #4

plans were just to upgrade to a GTR when i get on my opens so was going to keep this engine stock and legal, maybe add a plug and play ecu when i have some coin.
    and yeah the carbon bonnet will backfire on me if i do ever have a accident but its the only GTR style bonnet ive found that bolts straight onto a GT and it was pretty cheap

Catapult
    Post #5

Looks good dude, if it makes you smile when you get in it then who gives a poop what others think

Faun-
    Post #6

i also dont agree with gtr front end. i think if u want a gtr then save and buy one.
    other than that it looks alright

domination23
    Post #7

restricted license, cant drive a turbo for 2 more years otherwise i would have a GTR.
    personally i think the GTR front bar looks way better then a stock GT bar so i wouldn't spend more money to change it back

jbear
    Post #8

Looks good man, better then half the fully sick drift pigs that don't drift you see P platers driving these days.

sr_silvia
    Post #9

Yeah not digging the GT-R front end, stock would be nicer, keep it clean smile.gif

Suckuz
    Post #10

Looks good dude.

jackieboy
    Post #11

i like the gtr look from the front, but when you look at the side it dont match, somthing i thought of doing, after that pic i wont lol

DerekDavey
    Post #12

Fenders at the front and side mirrors, apart from that mirin.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x