2004 Toyota Hilux  

baxdoode
  • baxdoode
  • Hektik comes Standard.
  • Member No.: 183,322
Post #1 post 27th August 2011 - 03:07 AM
Engine: 2.7

Exhaust: 2.25" Catback, Built by FatPipes smile.gif

Suspension: 4in Reset Springs in the back, wound down torsions at the front, Custom bumpstops all round

Wheels: Black stockies, Hopefully getting Chrysler 300c Wheels biggrin.gif

Modifications: Suspension, Exhaust, Stereo, Shaved sr5 tub, Clear indicators, Chrome front, Shaved rollpan, Rhyno liner in tub, 2 Seater conversion smile.gif

Stereo Audio / Visual: Alpine Head unit and splits, Reverse mounting a type R Between the seats biggrin.gif

Estimated Power: Enough. Liquid horsepower is the key. ph34r.gif

Got a photo shoot with John Kennedy from Hoons Unlimited on thursday, these are the pics smile.gif

2004 Toyota Hilux

--------------------
Luxilicious.

Comments

• Boost Network 13
  • voodz
    Post #2

Will look nice with some decent rims. Good looking front end on these models.

53XXN_ST80
    Post #3

You gonna do the 300c rims black too? That and a rollpan n maybe shaved gate handle n it'll b mint smile.gif

wbtonner
    Post #4

Looks nice and clean.
    Needs to be lower and some nice rims.

baxdoode
    Post #5

QUOTE (53XXN_ST80 @ Aug 27 2011, 09:31 PM) *
    You gonna do the 300c rims black too? That and a rollpan n maybe shaved gate handle n it'll b mint smile.gif

Well i just had a look before and the 300c wheels are actually 5x115? so i cant put them on which sucks. Its got a rollpan, Will probably shave the handle when i make me a hardlid smile.gif

53XXN_ST80
    Post #6

Ohh yer, what about dodge nitro wheels? Pretty sure they're 5x114.3

baxdoode
    Post #7

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Aug 27 2011, 10:13 PM) *
    Looks nice and clean.
    Needs to be lower and some nice rims.

Thanks man, Yeah im gonna probably chuck a 1 or 2" block in the rear smile.gif

baxdoode
    Post #8

QUOTE (53XXN_ST80 @ Aug 27 2011, 10:23 PM) *
    Ohh yer, what about dodge nitro wheels? Pretty sure they're 5x114.3

Yeah they are, But they are only 17's sad.gif

53XXN_ST80
    Post #9

Are you sure? Swear they're 20s...the flat 5 spoke (maybe split spoke) alloys

baxdoode
    Post #10

QUOTE (53XXN_ST80 @ Aug 27 2011, 10:28 PM) *
    Are you sure? Swear they're 20s...the flat 5 spoke (maybe split spoke) alloys

yeah they are sorry haha i was looking at the wrong ones, dunno if they would suit tho :/

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-DODGE-N...=item588f27ce3a

53XXN_ST80
    Post #11

Im pretty sure they do man aye, if so i reckon u get a set of them powdercoated gloss black...maybe whitewall the tires (not my style tho)

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #12

nice lux, is he supposed to be a good photographer or something...?? the photos dont look that good.... :S

tacoma front end conversion would be sweet. i really wanted to do it to my hilux.... it sets them apart.

smile.gif

baxdoode
    Post #13

QUOTE (Distinctive.Detail @ Aug 27 2011, 10:36 PM) *
    nice lux, is he supposed to be a good photographer or something...?? the photos dont look that good.... :S

tacoma front end conversion would be sweet. i really wanted to do it to my hilux.... it sets them apart.

smile.gif

Haha theyre alright, well i thought anyway. It was pretty much pitch black so they are pretty good considering. Oh man i hate that tacoma conversion i think it looks gross, haha.

StreetFX
    Post #14

looks good, i've always liked the single cab better

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x