• ConZo
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 204,087
Post #1 post 23rd October 2014 - 11:22 PM
Engine: 4.0 SOHC

Exhaust: Kinda...

Suspension: Some...

Wheels: Worth more than the car.

Modifications: Wade custom re-grind cam, atomic double valve springs, k&n panel filter/XR8 airbox snorkel, Pacemaker extractors, Venom 100cpsi cat to 2 1/2" pipe + hotdog exiting to twin 3" pipes (loud), XCAL flash tune, big front mount trans cooler by Russell's Automatics, alloy radiator, XYZ coilovers wound down (had king springs but wouldn't go down enough and ride was shit), gaurds pumped and rolled, Crossfire D-Spec 18x9.5" +18 with 235/40 small stretch. There's all sorts of small mods but not worth mentioning, xenon lights etc etc.

Stereo Audio / Visual: Sony HU, Fusion 5x7", amp and 12" sub; nothing special.

Estimated Power: 168rwkw / 394nm

Plans:

Fix a leaky injector and;

I am currently taking a welding night class to learn how to fab more of my own stuff. Recently I purchased a second low klm motor (123,000) which is on a stand in my garage pulled down for a SOHC turbo build. I will be building the engine myself as I go and saving for tuning/a strong auto down the track.

For now this is my daily driver while I learn to do more myself.

I know AU's or Falcons in general aren't most people choice but I have always wanted one since new and I want to build something different.

This post has been edited by ConZo: Oct 24 2014, 12:14 AM
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon
2002 Ford Falcon

Comments

• Boost Network 4
  • _Ben
    Post #2

Nice. Could do with some chunkier side skirts though, and some nice 18% tints. I saw you get cut off the other day near the Ford dealer in Southport, quality gold coast drivers tongue.gif

ConZo
    Post #3

Haha yeah I remember that, some wanker in a van and then an old lady followed him through. Give way to your right seems to be a bit challenging for some people to remember.

Nice spotting on the skirts haha it has a TS50 front and rear bar but stock SR sideksirts, I havent replaced them yet. (;

Dai.
    Post #4

I'm actually digging the look,not overdone and flows nicely.

Kudos to you for not turning it into a shit heap.

Rossini
    Post #5

Takes a lot to make me click and have a look at an AU ( just being honest) .... But I like this build, come and see the boys at MTQ Engine Systems Brisbane we can help you with the turbo selection and setup.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x