2002 Ford Falcon SR Auiii - QLD: Gold Coast  

ConZo
  • ConZo
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 204,087
Post #1 post 9th March 2013 - 04:10 PM
Engine: Stock 4.0, just maintained with good oil, good filters, new coil pack (changed twice, buy cheap, buy twice), new leads and iridium plugs.

Exhaust: 2.5" lukey cat back system.

Suspension: Standard but now the wheels are on I'm looking for some non IRS sl rear and low front springs (partner drives it so dont want it stupid low or she will damage shit)

Wheels: 18" 5 Spoke Advanti Racing or something? Nice offset with new tyres.

Modifications: Exhaust, wheels, TE50 rear bar (chasing a front bar as well TS/TE50)

Stereo Audio / Visual: Sony headunit.

Estimated Power: More then my old Mirage, but not much, needs an Atomic kit!
2002 Ford Falcon Sr Auiii

Comments

• Boost Network 7
  • Draven
    Post #2

AU would have to be one of the ugliest Fords on the road...

Tidy but not a fan being an AU

vk134
    Post #3

Tidy for an AU, but I remember being at the launch for the AU at Metro Ford in Brisbane, I was with a guy, a ford nut who had the cash to lay down that night on the first XR6, his words, "you are fkn joking, I have caught better looking stonefish", suffice to say, he went out and bought one on the first EVO's, he just couldn't go the the Holden dark side.

ConZo
    Post #4

QUOTE (vk134 @ Mar 9 2013, 09:50 PM) *
    Tidy for an AU, but I remember being at the launch for the AU at Metro Ford in Brisbane, I was with a guy, a ford nut who had the cash to lay down that night on the first XR6, his words, "you are fkn joking, I have caught better looking stonefish", suffice to say, he went out and bought one on the first EVO's, he just couldn't go the the Holden dark side.

You said almost the exact same story when I posted my car without these mods the first time I think?

I understand what you're saying the only part I do not approve of on my car is the au front bar it looks like a smashed vagina, hence why I want to get the rest of my kit done.

riggaz
    Post #5

It's the lights that do it for me... Those triangle lights, yeh nah.

sicVC
    Post #6

once you get the full ts50 body kit on there it will change the whole look of the car. might suggest you get a bigger exhaust tip to fit the cutout in the rear bar better (e.g twin tips.)

ConZo
    Post #7

QUOTE (sicVC @ Mar 10 2013, 03:01 PM) *
    once you get the full ts50 body kit on there it will change the whole look of the car. might suggest you get a bigger exhaust tip to fit the cutout in the rear bar better (e.g twin tips.)

Yep. Front end will look like the pic below.

As for exhaust. I know, I'm going to get twin pipes fitted to fill the rear bar gap, it came with this exhaust lol.

ConZo
    Post #8

QUOTE (sicVC @ Mar 10 2013, 03:01 PM) *

Fixed the exhaust today, same lukey system with a cust twin 3" pipe setup to fill the rear bar made up by an awesome bloke at Gold Coast Custom Exhausts.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x