sr20 red top.
Exhaust:
stock with x force cannon tip

Suspension:
Coilovers all round

Wheels:
brand new rota grids with brand new tires

Modifications:
moulded widebody real, fibreglass front guards, full body kit.
sound system, bucket seats with mod plates and a killer pod filter.
Stereo Audio / Visual:
jvc double din head unit with FLY speakers front

Estimated Power:
stock + 100hp from the pod filter.
just traded my 32 for this making 280+ hp. (the r32 lol).
but wanting a jetski or boat so its up for sale unfortunately. $5,000 ono
thaught I might post it up here so people who aren't looking to buy a new car could check it out and give me some feedback on it wink.gif
1992 Nissan Silvia S13 2.0

Comments

• Boost Network 18
  • Faun-
    Post #2

how come its so high if it has coilovers?.. scared of smashing the kit more than it already is?

Wraith
    Post #3

People wonder why P platers get targeted. Here's your answer.

DriftPig4Life
    Post #4

Because the rims are fairly large and wide 17 with 235 tires. (big for a silvia). waist of time if they pull it over, has mod plates for seats the exhaust isent spastic loud just has a good clean note to it. paint is good for a s13 and the pod filter is not going to suck some old grandma of the sidewalk.

DriftPig4Life
    Post #5

Also has a open diff fitted so its not some hell clapped out skid pig. comes with a spair welded one tho if the buyer is into that sort of shit.

Wraith
    Post #6

Has the username driftpig4life claims car isn't a drift pig. Classic. Try classifieds if you want to sell your car.

Twat In The Hat
    Post #7

Agreed that it shouldn't be listed as for sale on here, but you don't have to be a dickhead, Wraith. These are the sort of comments that keep people away from Boost.

Wraith
    Post #8

QUOTE (Twat In The Hat @ Apr 30 2013, 07:42 PM) *
    Agreed that it shouldn't be listed as for sale on here, but you don't have to be a dickhead, Wraith. These are the sort of comments that keep people away from Boost.

That's my opinion. Me being a dickhead would be me saying something along the lines of " Your car is shit I hope it catches fire".

Twat In The Hat
    Post #9

QUOTE (Wraith @ Apr 30 2013, 08:44 PM) *
    That's my opinion. Me being a dickhead would be me saying something along the lines of " Your car is shit I hope it catches fire".

Fair point laugh.gif

DriftPig4Life
    Post #10

With my open diff I must link all the corners haha. the other s13 in the members rides (black one) is my main car, traded my old r32 for this that was a track car plus the gf made this account =/

jbear
    Post #11

QUOTE (DriftPig4Life @ Apr 30 2013, 07:52 PM) *
    With my open diff I must link all the corners haha. the other s13 in the members rides (black one) is my main car, traded my old r32 for this that was a track car plus the gf made this account =/

You traded a 280+ hp for this? And your Gf made this account, why the fcuk is she out of the kitchen!!!!

Faun-
    Post #12

how p is your plate?

rainwarrior91
    Post #13

QUOTE (jbear @ Apr 30 2013, 08:22 PM) *
    You traded a 280+ hp for this? And your Gf made this account, why the fcuk is she out of the kitchen!!!!

hahahah this!

vl trent
    Post #14

you deserve this heap of shit. you swapped your so called 280+ r32 witch had a spun rod dickhead

gutless
    Post #15

And the truth comes out. Sick classified, mong smile.gif

DriftPig4Life
    Post #16

Sold... What are you talking about spun a rod? If this is the guy who sold this to me don't act like you didn't know the clutch was baked. Quote "new slave cylinder, just need to bleed the air out brah".. bled the air out and it was still mingen. sold it to a guy wanting to do a conversion and he told me it was rooted and in a crash (before sale). spun rod is worse than a baked clutch anyways.

DriftPig4Life
    Post #17

Also like to add old r32 was sold then driven 3 hours up the coast with no headlights, red defect sticker and a punctured tire at around 7pm. a car with a spun rod wouldent make it out of the driveway let alone a 3hr drive.

rainwarrior91
    Post #18

QUOTE (DriftPig4Life @ May 13 2013, 06:12 AM) *
    Also like to add old r32 was sold then driven 3 hours up the coast with no headlights, red defect sticker and a punctured tire at around 7pm. a car with a spun rod wouldent make it out of the driveway let alone a 3hr drive.

wtf....how did it make a "3hr drive" as you say with a punctured tire? and no headlights and a red defect sticker at 7pm at night...wow i dont even know what to say but.....wow.... head_wall.gif

DRIFTSILV80
    Post #19

sold to me.... im happy with it. needed a bit of panel work and a few its and bits, but its a good car with a good starting platform. choosing either to build a 1j or stick with my built sr. ohh and its going to be candy apple red tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x