1992 Nissan Silvia S13 2.0 - QLD: Brisbane  

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
ordinary guy
  • ordinary guy
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 214,928
Post #1 post 22nd August 2012 - 01:05 PM
Engine: SR20 with GTi-R throttle bodies. LS1 injectors on custom rail, sard reg. and HKS vein pressure converter + analogue F-con

Exhaust: 1.75inch from HKS manifold through to custom pea-shooter

Suspension: tokico coilovers.

Wheels: front; 15x8.5 -11 impul mesh on 195/50 RE-001s
rear; 15x9.5 -27 SSR mesh on 185/60 re80 potenza

Modifications: as above, with 20mm D-max guards riveted over back end, de-spoilered, nardi steering wheel, dildo shifter. shortshift-kit, HD clutch, cheap respray in GTR gunmetal grey.... oh and 180sx front end

Stereo Audio / Visual: nothing spesh.

Estimated Power: currently only on driveway-tune... not so quick off the mark.... but would keep up with a standard turbo one at full noise.... and sounds x59285712 times more awesome.

this is up for sale guys.... there's a link in my topics. it's about the coolest NA silvia in the land i reckon.

This post has been edited by ordinary guy: Aug 22 2012, 01:08 PM
1992 Nissan Silvia S13 2.0

Comments

• Boost Network 111
  • Stephen92
    Post #2

Looks average. Vids of sound ?

HarleyJace
    Post #3

This thing, is so funking cool.

Looks so hot, I love it, i love you <3

ordinary guy
    Post #4

QUOTE (Stephen92 @ Aug 22 2012, 01:09 PM) *

what do you have? a 323? sick.

old video from when we had the RB26 throttles on it.... but it gives you the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74K-v0jpfM

FA77
    Post #5

I've seen better. It's fairly average, but the pig look works.

ordinary guy
    Post #6

QUOTE (FA77 @ Aug 22 2012, 01:46 PM) *
    I've seen better. It's fairly average, but the pig look works.

probs don't have enough "illest" stickers hey?

Draven
    Post #7

Sorry but i dont see anything cool about it, dunno.gif

8spokeracing
    Post #8

looks different, cudo to you sir thumbsup.gif Hater gunna hate

Mini71
    Post #9

LOL this guys butt hurt as hell.. and im with the other 99.9% of people here POS

ordinary guy
    Post #10

heaps of hate here. i don't mind if people hate it..... but outline WHY..... to say "it's a piece of sh!t" with no offering as to why you have come to that conclusion i believe is the definition itself of "butt-hurt" @Mini71

HSV.374
    Post #11

meh..only thing going for it is the ITB's, but even still.

Mini71
    Post #12

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 02:51 PM) *
    heaps of hate here. i don't mind if people hate it..... but outline WHY..... to say "it's a piece of sh!t" with no offering as to why you have come to that conclusion i believe is the definition itself of "butt-hurt" @Mini71

Look at the pics... ?

Stephen92
    Post #13

Surprised this is road worthy ?

ordinary guy
    Post #14

QUOTE (Mini71 @ Aug 22 2012, 02:55 PM) *
    Look at the pics... ?

ohhhhh wait..... i see now.... you live in ipswich.... i would hate everything if i was stuck there too. are you extra cranky cause you ran out of goon already?

Mini71
    Post #15

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 03:07 PM) *
    ohhhhh wait..... i see now.... you live in ipswich.... i would hate everything if i was stuck there too. are you extra cranky cause you ran out of goon already?

Lmfao looking at this car i wouldn't be surprised if you lived in the area as well... at least you know no one will steal it i suppose.

ordinary guy
    Post #16

QUOTE (Mini71 @ Aug 22 2012, 03:11 PM) *
    Lmfao looking at this car i wouldn't be surprised if you lived in the area as well... at least you know no one will steal it i suppose.

i don't live in the area.... but you do..... and that's funny.

sr_silvia
    Post #17

I don't like the sound of it, there's an NA skyline with ITB's getting around that sounds really nice, yours requires (as you stated) a proper tune. That will make it idle a bit better, seems rough atm like its on 3cyl. I do take my hat off to you for the work in it though, looks awesome. When (or if) you get it tuned properly before you sell it id be keen to see a vid thumbsup.gif

ordinary guy
    Post #18

QUOTE (sr_silvia @ Aug 22 2012, 03:20 PM) *
    I don't like the sound of it, there's an NA skyline with ITB's getting around that sounds really nice, yours requires (as you stated) a proper tune. That will make it idle a bit better, seems rough atm like its on 3cyl. I do take my hat off to you for the work in it though, looks awesome. When (or if) you get it tuned properly before you sell it id be keen to see a vid thumbsup.gif

thanks for being constructive dude. since the video we changed the throttles from rb26 over to GTi-R throttles.... originally i was trying to build this car completely period correct, only using parts that were available at the time the car was new. however the rb26 throttles sat on a custom manifold to make it fit on the sr, and unfortunately we had too much trouble getting the two units to line up and open evenly, and there was funk all space left under the hood and could not get a good leverage point for the throttle. so i had to switch over to the GTi-R throttles which bolt up much closer and it idles and runs much much smoother now.

_Ben
    Post #19

A little big of a pig s13, so original.
    At least you've gone ITB, looks good in that department.
    Brotip: Post a car online, expect both positive and negative feedback.

Caution
    Post #20

QUOTE (Stephen92 @ Aug 22 2012, 01:09 PM) *

Agreed, need's some TLC.

Cool tho.

HarleyJace
    Post #21

hahaha, what the funk.

Freshly painted onevia, ITS HEAPS PIG.

Car is far from pig, I don't see how its even remotely "pig".

Wait, what the funk does pig even mean.

ordinary guy
    Post #22

QUOTE (HarleyJace @ Aug 22 2012, 03:46 PM) *
    hahaha, what the funk.

Freshly painted onevia, ITS HEAPS PIG.

Car is far from pig, I don't see how its even remotely "pig".

Wait, what the funk does pig even mean.

i believe the boost-cruising sect. thinks the riveted guards qualify it as a "pig"

HarleyJace
    Post #23

Riveted guards?

must be missile.

_Ben
    Post #24

QUOTE (HarleyJace @ Aug 22 2012, 03:46 PM) *
    snip

Shitty fitting flared guards, missing indicators, front guard damage and paint looks average

ordinary guy
    Post #25

QUOTE (_Ben @ Aug 22 2012, 03:57 PM) *
    Shitty fitting flared guards, missing indicators, front guard damage and paint looks average

paint IS average, it cost me a bottle of scotch.... but at least it's one colour now. which is better than could be said for it previously.

guard is not damaged. it has a piece of trim missing from the front.

indicator lenses for these are surprisingly hard to source as i'm finding out.

the guards are stapled on the top, not moulded in.

..... so yeah.... spot on.... car is certainly not "show quality".... but it's still a shite-site nicer than most s13's getting about the place. and in my own opinion.... it's about as original as an s13 gets. i certainly haven't seen anything like it in my travels. this was my whole aim with the car, i wanted to take a common import, and do it differently. i think i have achieved that.

clutch-monkey
    Post #26

i like the wheels but not the tyre stretch (especially on the front?)
    like the ITB's, pretty cool to see some n/a work being done on these.
    rest is about par for s13's? not bad.

ordinary guy
    Post #27

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Aug 22 2012, 04:20 PM) *
    i like the wheels but not the tyre stretch (especially on the front?)
    like the ITB's, pretty cool to see some n/a work being done on these.
    rest is about par for s13's? not bad.

tyre stretch isn't to everyone's taste, however i am using quality rubber... and i haven't been disappointed with my grip so far!

the itb's are different hey.... it makes the SR sound like a H22A when i'm on the noise!

75 KINGSWOOD
    Post #28

i heard a wet fart that sounds better, body modifications dont suit either. Its your car, but if you have sh!t taste, theres nothing we can do about it

Gringo
    Post #29

FULLI SIK JDM ULEH

Back to Ipswich with your japanese commdore.

FA77
    Post #30

You mad bro?

Your tyre stretch looks homo without moar low.

Funded by centrelink eyyy ipswich ...

FA77
    Post #31

I'd bet your thinkin your funken awesome driving a mint import.

Haha mate your car is like a burnt vagina... We recognize it's potential but we dont want nothin to do with it.

clutch-monkey
    Post #32

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 04:35 PM) *
    tyre stretch isn't to everyone's taste, however i am using quality rubber...

yeah i reckon it would look better with some fat sidewall.. like something old school.. imo anyway

Draven
    Post #33

It looks like every other S13 i see getting around, hence why i said i cant see whats so cool about it

HarleyJace
    Post #34

LOL best thread ever.

fit some teks, instant fame.

ordinary guy
    Post #35

QUOTE (FA77 @ Aug 22 2012, 05:03 PM) *
    I'd bet your thinkin your funken awesome driving a mint import.

Haha mate your car is like a burnt vagina... We recognize it's potential but we dont want nothin to do with it.

you think there's potential in a burnt vagina? ew dude.... just..... yeah.... ew.

EDIT.... what's all this "we" stuff anyways? why do you have to make yourself feel more justified by speaking as if there's 10 of you around the same monitor.... do you need that kind of self re-assurance and co-dependence? are you afraid to stand on your own? do you feel safer when you're part of the crowd? at a glance, i would probably say you're a pretty insecure dude. hence being on the internet at 5pm bagging out one of my 3 cars instead of enjoying your own....

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 4
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x