Post #2

More info and pictures needed.

Rims are disgusting.

jwhat6
    Post #3

QUOTE (Dai. @ Feb 26 2012, 02:53 PM) *
    More info and pictures needed.

Rims are disgusting.

oi your a dickhead dai^ you comment on everyones cars saying there gay and shit? wheres your sick car then mate?

all_class
    Post #4

rims do like a bit off, think that style should be for more SUV type cars, sp23 are a decent car tho but does need more info and pics

Dai.
    Post #5

QUOTE (jwhat6 @ Feb 26 2012, 04:04 PM) *
    oi your a dickhead dai^ you comment on everyones cars saying there gay and shit? wheres your sick car then mate?

Are you serious?.Where did i say her car was gay and shit?.I Commented on the wheels themselves,can't handle somebody's opinion simply DON'T post your car.

Mazda's are actually a nice car,the wheels don't suit it though.

Burntsmoke
    Post #6

Those wheels look like shit, look like you bought them from bob jane in 2001

The car itself is a great base, My mate has one and it's great fun.

epicdsl
    Post #7

new rims needed a stat

synergy
    Post #8

rims are phaggotory

Who dat
    Post #9

Rims are horrible, but nice sp23 otherwise.

MazdaspChick
    Post #10

Geez woah guys I join this group cause I thought there were car enthusiasts. So harsh on someones ride, were all different we all have different tastes. Maybe my car dosent have all the mods and cons but its mine and I own it not the bank,just all me. It gets me and my family round everywhere we go, and this is the first time in 5 years to receive bad feedback on the looks of my car. Not to sure I want to be a member of this group........

jwhat6
    Post #11

QUOTE (MazdaspChick @ Mar 4 2012, 09:59 PM) *
    Geez woah guys I join this group cause I thought there were car enthusiasts. So harsh on someones ride, were all different we all have different tastes. Maybe my car dosent have all the mods and cons but its mine and I own it not the bank,just all me. It gets me and my family round everywhere we go, and this is the first time in 5 years to receive bad feedback on the looks of my car. Not to sure I want to be a member of this group........

you go girl tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x