2006 Mazda 3 NEO  

slivia s13
  • slivia s13
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 207,022
Post #1 post 11th January 2012 - 12:00 AM
Engine: standed motor

Exhaust: 2 and a quarter straight throught.

Suspension: bc br s

Wheels: rota grids yes i would of loved work or rays but im on a pension so saving takes a long long long time. tyre are achilles 225/40 profile on the rear and 215/40 profile on the front.

Modifications: wheels,suspension

Stereo Audio / Visual: stock

Estimated Power: 104kw i think

hey guys this is my new project i know its abit different. but different can be good. so i sold my black crewman with the black wheels if u guys remember that and i brought this mazda 3 neo. Im a big fan of big offset and nice fitment and all that sorta stuff. i was gonna buy a turbo car since i have now been on my opens for a while but since i lost my drivers licence back on my red p s insurance was gonna cost me 3800 a year and thats through just car they were the only ones that would take me on. so i thought i can wait and so iv got this phat ride now. i brought it stock had 60 000 ks on it in nearly perfect condition and yes i could of brought the sp23 or the max. but i thought iv never seen a neo down up (good). I am loving the bc br s at the moment i have the front as low as it can go which i wound down since its been down and the rear i havnt touched since its been down but the rear is as low as it can go as well. . the shocks are 32 way addjustable and i have them at 27. soon to come lower front springs maybe with higher kg, camber arms and sway bars, and a front lip has already been ordered. future plans would be a mps. so more about the car the rear guards had to be rolled alot the front hasnt had to be rolled as of yet. when i got the wheels and coilovers the guy that was gonna do my rear guards wasnt able to do them the same day so the night before i got everything done i rolled the rear guards a little just so i wouldnt be rubbing the whole way home. so i got everything done through option one i got a good mate that works there so thought i would go there. if you ask why i didnt do it my self its because im in a wheel chair and even tho i could do it its that it would take me about 2 days. Anyway the car took abit over half a day most of that i just hanged around as i love to learn stuff about cars. So the car was done around 2 or 3pm i got pics there of when it was first done. loaded in my stock wheels and stock suspension into the boot oh no problem the guard is sitting on the tyre (lol i didnt roll them good enough lo) i said oh well ill get them rolled more soon. so all the way from option one to my house on the south side rubbing non stop lol. so yes i did end up rubbing or scrubbing all the way home lol. anyway since then iv had the rear guards rolled and pulled a little by FATFITTMENT he is a awesome guy comes out to you and all really friendly and good prices and did a awesome job. I also addjust the front coilovers as i said wound the front down about 6 or 7 mm.if you see 2 little dints in the left rear guard they were already there when i got it. anyway thats about it the power dosnt really bother me at the moment i can wait lol. it feels like it goes better than the old ute anyway so im happy lol.

hope you like the pics

you may have seen me at a few of the jdmst meets. i wont be at any more of the jdmst meets for 5 and a half months as ill be in California. but for future ones if ya see me come say hi.

2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo
2006 Mazda 3 Neo

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • gutless
    Post #2

Handy.

Boostn32GTR
    Post #3

sits mint... well done.. simple and tasty.. white on red works!!

slivia s13
    Post #4

thanks guys

ITS2EZ
    Post #5

looks good thats for sure. would been a bit better if the fronts were a bit more concaved but no biggy.

slivia s13
    Post #6

would of loved to have more concave on the front man but the fronts already rub on the guard lol.

*Tricky*
    Post #7

Looks good,

But i reckon if you removed door strips it would look alot better.

slivia s13
    Post #8

im gonna paint them red. as if i take them off it would be the old red under them

MR_JORDZ
    Post #10

QUOTE (KE70_Winfield @ Jan 11 2012, 06:36 PM) *
    I sort of like thumbsup.gif

slivia s13
    Post #11

yeh i love that mps. one day ill have a mps that looks like that

Iek8u
    Post #12

looks nice

Astra Boi
    Post #13

saw this last night cool car bud

slivia s13
    Post #14

yeh man sore that looks good to man im liking ur camber and how high is urs off the ground since its on 17s ?

INVU
    Post #15

that was a mindfuck to read.

but i'd let my girlfriend drive this around.

phatrides
    Post #16

looks beast

slivia s13
    Post #17

QUOTE (touch_it @ Jan 11 2012, 07:13 PM) *
    haven't measured it but when the cops do the roll bar it just taps on its lowest point. needs lower tho. Its only lowered 2 inches sad.gif. How much did the coil overs cost you?

tru wow. my coilovers cost me 1400 i think cant remember really lol. it would look lower a. my sides are 90mm off the ground and the front will be lower soon lol

slivia s13
    Post #18

QUOTE (touch_it @ Jan 11 2012, 07:13 PM) *
    haven't measured it but when the cops do the roll bar it just taps on its lowest point. needs lower tho. Its only lowered 2 inches sad.gif. How much did the coil overs cost you?

would look good lower i mean

SIK 31
    Post #19

Holy paragraph batman wacko.gif

When will this shithouse fitment fad die out?

slivia s13
    Post #20

QUOTE (SIK 31 @ Jan 11 2012, 08:46 PM) *
    Holy paragraph batman wacko.gif

When will this shithouse fitment fad die out?

each to there own bud.

suck my junk
    Post #21

Hot! Love it man great work

vf regal
    Post #22

Hey Nathan it's Kyle, your car is looking really goood (I meet you at springwood maccas got the white rodeo, xe falcon and stuff haha)

slivia s13
    Post #23

QUOTE (vf regal @ Jan 11 2012, 09:21 PM) *
    Hey Nathan it's Kyle, your car is looking really goood (I meet you at springwood maccas got the white rodeo, xe falcon and stuff haha)

hey man yeh i remember you . thanks bro

zike96
    Post #24

Looks real nice

...91LTI...
    Post #25

hey mate I saw this at the Arndale shops in Springwood the other day and was impressed, it looks phat dude great work.

love it.

thomo(00_00)
    Post #26

Very cool. Love these cars, well done thumbsup.gif

sdf4lyfe
    Post #27

yea its pre sweet always had a soft spot for these

8spokeracing
    Post #28

It looks nice, nice stretch biggrin.gif

Who dat
    Post #29

looks awesome!

KammdUP
    Post #30

I remember the black crewman I think, if you're the guy I'm thinking of you came into CnJ motorsport once. Cool little car mate.

ATee-
    Post #31

QUOTE (KE70_Winfield @ Jan 11 2012, 07:36 PM) *

Exactly what is was going to do haha wink.gif

Jerryme
    Post #32

Looks the piece. smile.gif Well done for making a normal car look great. (Y)

slivia s13
    Post #33

QUOTE (...91LTI... @ Jan 11 2012, 10:00 PM) *
    hey mate I saw this at the Arndale shops in Springwood the other day and was impressed, it looks phat dude great work.

love it.

oh tru yeh i was there the other day. what were u in or were u walking ?

slivia s13
    Post #34

QUOTE (KammdUP @ Jan 12 2012, 07:31 AM) *
    I remember the black crewman I think, if you're the guy I'm thinking of you came into CnJ motorsport once. Cool little car mate.

yeh man thats me. i would of prob been talking about trying to set up my drift car. thanks man

slivia s13
    Post #35

QUOTE (Jerryme @ Jan 12 2012, 11:08 AM) *
    Looks the piece. smile.gif Well done for making a normal car look great. (Y)

thanks man. loving ur evo if that is urs lol evo 8 is my dream car one day ill own one lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x