factory with hektik twin pipes

Suspension:
factory, springs compressed

Wheels:
factory, just a little less rusty

Modifications:
not much till 4age goes in

Stereo Audio / Visual:
factory one yes thats 1 single 4 inch cardboard cone speaker and tape/cd/ mp3 player

Estimated Power:
60hp................................................30 years ago D:

This is my corolla saved her from the wreckers a little while ago and i love her, gettin pretty close to throwing the 4age in and trying to japanese it a little bit, just thought i might put it up, its awaiting paint also so ignore the patchyness

pray for rain bitches

1984 Toyota Corolla Ke70
1984 Toyota Corolla Ke70
1984 Toyota Corolla Ke70

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • gutless
    Post #2

Cool.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #3

its......kinda...........alright. Im a bit undecided. Centre the number plate would be a good start though. Not real sure on the side mirror either. Good luck with it bud!

MR_JORDZ
    Post #4

Put the number plate back to where it was.

666 FC
    Post #5

I think it look's a little try hard. Maybe get some better Fitment under the Gards. And less low

"Sneaking away to put flame sute on" mamoru.gif

Best of luck with the build bud.

baxdoode
    Post #6

Pretty cool. would just paint the wheels black though.

סּ_סּ
    Post #7

why is this shitbox/bushbasher considered to be anything other than what it really is? i am so confused.

have people really lost touch with reality? this car isnt even remotely cool.

youve failed at polishing shit, thats what youve done sir. that is what you have submitted young man. THIS is why i hate australias "car culture".

but hey! i have a commodore.

666 FC
    Post #8

QUOTE (סּ_סּ @ Jan 5 2012, 10:39 PM) *
    why is this shitbox/bushbasher considered to be anything other than what it really is? i am so confused.

youve failed at polishing shit, thats what youve done sir. that is what you have submitted young man. THIS is why i hate australias "car culture".

but hey! i have ( a shit box commodore )

Fixed thumbsup.gif

MV 383
    Post #9

shoosh up pecker head

cameron92
    Post #10

doesnt do it for me man. sorry.

Faun-
    Post #11

whats with the gay as all fuck boot?... other than that its an ok cruiser.. its not a drifter or anything. and plus your mirror looks like a 80's dirt bike mirror. paint it black or something you hopeless faggot.

Touge_RBS13
    Post #12

so much negativity, i like it! thumbsup.gif

Bevsta
    Post #13

Very nice, i like the blue stripe too!

UTO54
    Post #14

love it man good work awsome cars for what the are i have 1 atm so do my 2 house mates we all love em lol GL with the build

JZXMIKE
    Post #15

im liking the sound of the whole 4age thing. thumbsup.gif

insertcoolname
    Post #16

shouldn't have saved it.

anwonystylez
    Post #17

It's JDM as fuck yo!

Boot kills it, rims too. Should've kept them black.

Cerberus
    Post #18

Because of this kind of thing?

I plan on getting one, that looks fun.

01sik
    Post #19

cheers guys, wow so much hate lol, was never going for the whole shiny gayness thing though, ill leave that to Sydney styling and my daily, wheels where never black so cant make them black 'again' and still thinking about wheels thinking 15x8 0 offset but still looking and im still not sure about the boot, and the main thing is its fun as fuck to drive lol.........grant scotts corolla inspired me alot

james

Who dat
    Post #20

Cooler then your commodore..

Dai.
    Post #21

Geez,you flame every thread. Ever considered that your commodore is just a shitbox aswell and you can't afford something better?.

OT - Actually looks alright,as people have stated,unsure about the boot.

Jordad
    Post #22

You just got onto your p's hey ?
    And live in hervey bay ?
    If so, people for the love of god. Sit in your seat properly.

boost_boi
    Post #23

$250...?

NOL499
    Post #24

Im less than a month away of having my Ke70 Slanty front complete, so il have a Members ride post up soon and you shall like what iv done to mine wink.gif

VTR
    Post #25

Front plate needs to go to centre as mentioned and the wheels look arse.

DC KUSTOMS
    Post #26

I can understand P plate restrictions regarding motor swaps hold people back, but why do most owners have to make a majority of KE70's look like shit. Cool little cars if not powered by the wheezy 4K.

I am on the hunt for one and will head along this theme: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320809675778?ss...984.m1423.l2649

01sik
    Post #27

QUOTE (Jordad @ Jan 6 2012, 09:20 AM) *
    You just got onto your p's hey ?
    And live in hervey bay ?
    If so, people for the love of god. Sit in your seat properly.

ahh no iv had my opens for a couple of years now, had turbo cars, raced on tracks, been there done that.
    and i am actually fully aware of how to sit in a drivers seat, but thanks for your concern, i also havent put up a mod list because of police presence on the forum and a certain officer that likes to raise revenue in the bay. i dont have to drive it, i have another car, an e46 bmw but i would rather leave that to the wife

cheers

and i assume you are also a small minded teen because you dont even know what to wear to an interview laugh.gif

Billy111
    Post #28

is this how you "jdm as fuck?"

BAILED
    Post #29

QUOTE (Faun- @ Jan 6 2012, 12:33 AM) *
    whats with the gay as all fuck boot?... other than that its an ok cruiser.. its not a drifter or anything. and plus your mirror looks like a 80's dirt bike mirror. paint it black or something you hopeless faggot.

lol so abusive

01sik
    Post #30

its pretty ADM at the moment

jish
    Post #31

QUOTE (Faun- @ Jan 5 2012, 11:33 PM) *

Because making shit look like its from Ebay is fucking rad!

patto14
    Post #32

lol bunch of haters thats kinda the point of doing a car like this its something different and ment to be a little ratty
    its not a show pony with big huge dinner plates n candy apple paint.

i love it needs some wheels and the motor in and will be epic
    hurry up bro smile.gif

McGnarly
    Post #33

i like it as a daily, its no drifter or race car...but a nice little fuel miser

Panitz
    Post #34

peoples negativity is always good for a laugh.

still cant believe this thing was at the wreckers, its fucking mint!

TwinCam16
    Post #35

Put the numberplate back you retard.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x