2005 Ford Falcon BA Falcon  

maccah
  • maccah
  • Custom member title
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 24,492
Post #1 post 15th September 2011 - 03:07 AM
Engine: barra 240.

Exhaust: pacy extractors, cat convertor (well whats left of it) rolleyes.gif 2 1/2 manta to hotdog with back resi to turn down tip.

Suspension: kingys (low) monroe gt gas shocks. 27mm whiteline sway bars head_wall.gif

Wheels: original 19" gt wheels.

Modifications: tuned, f6 internals, bottom end, new polished head, basically a typhoon engine, 2-way diff, strenthened tailshaft, crack tested, 60lb seimens injectors (regret it, changing back to 40lb)

Stereo Audio / Visual: jvc single din head unit, 4x rockford fosgate 5x7 p1's, 2x pioneer tweeters, 2x alpine v12 amps one 4 n the others 2 channel & 1 x p3 comp series rocky 12" headache in a ported box.

Estimated Power:
aint been tested, i guess round 220 some where. at the crank.. i have no clue.. it fuckin flys haha

pictures are from purchase to present.. i understand this aint all ppls "cup of tea" but i like it. in the process of fitting a gtp kit to it, minus the wing, i hate the wings for gt's i hate wings in general, hence the reason i took mine off!
2005 Ford Falcon Ba Falcon

--------------------

Comments

• Boost Network 23
  • wbtonner
    Post #2

QUOTE (maccah @ Sep 15 2011, 09:07 PM) *
    Estimated Power:
    aint been tested, i guess round 220 some where. at the crank.. i have no clue.. it fuckin flys haha

Lol.

StreetFX
    Post #3

my evo makes 220... i think your talking about at the flywheel?
    kw of course

jacb
    Post #4

Fucking hell I don't even know where to begin.

barra 240? You realise you need a turbocharger for it be 240..

You said its tuned? And you don't know what power its making? Dyno graph/sheet??? mellow.gif

All aboard the fail thread

_Ben
    Post #5

Rofl so its basically a NA typhoon engine, pretty much making it a stronger barra182.

webby93
    Post #6

Auto or Manual? Oh im sorry, 'Auty or Manny?'

Pplater!
    Post #7

go easy fellas he does have a unit sticker on the windscreen

joel-ls1
    Post #8

QUOTE (Pplater! @ Sep 15 2011, 10:04 PM) *
    go easy fellas he does have a unit sticker on the windscreen

And don't forget the "Imma tuff kunt" southern cross sticker...

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #9

QUOTE (joel-ls1 @ Sep 15 2011, 10:20 PM) *
    And don't forget the "Imma tuff kunt" southern cross sticker...

I didnt know thats what the southern cross sticker ment... i thought there was a sale of them in a low breed village and they all went down to grab 6 each....

OT- your car is pus mate. and your power figure is laughable.

Archydrift
    Post #10

ur kidding yourself its a stock hunk of shit with a unit sticker, one word BOGAN

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #11

tuned, f6 internals, bottom end, new polished head, basically a typhoon engine, 2-way diff, strenthened tailshaft, crack tested, 60lb seimens injectors (regret it, changing back to 40lb)

this is the BIGGEST load of shit.... prove it or GTFO !!!

urluzn
    Post #12

Modifications: tuned, f6 internals, bottom end, new polished head, basically a typhoon engine, 2-way diff, strenthened tailshaft, crack tested, 60lb seimens injectors (regret it, changing back to 40lb)

Doesnt matter what he is running under the hood DD, everyone knows UNIT stickers add 200kws to any " fully suck falcon or commodore" mamoru.gif

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #13

LOL true. i stand corrected..

ant85
    Post #14

hahaha, biggest piece of shit. You would fool more of you're bogan mates if you painted the rocker cover blue.

benji_xrt
    Post #15

QUOTE (maccah @ Sep 15 2011, 09:07 PM) *
    Engine: barra 240.

Exhaust: pacy extractors, cat convertor (well whats left of it) rolleyes.gif 2 1/2 manta to hotdog with back resi to turn down tip.

Suspension: kingys (low) monroe gt gas shocks. 27mm whiteline sway bars head_wall.gif

Wheels: original 19" gt wheels.

Stereo Audio / Visual: jvc single din head unit, 4x rockford fosgate 5x7 p1's, 2x pioneer tweeters, 2x alpine v12 amps one 4 n the others 2 channel & 1 x p3 comp series rocky 12" headache in a ported box.

Estimated Power:
    aint been tested, i guess round 220 some where. at the crank.. i have no clue.. it fuckin flys hah

bloody hell some people need to know more about their car before posting, mate if you had f6 internals thats means that you'll be running a static compression of about 8.8:1 and seeing as you don't have a turbo on that thing it would be a slug to drive and incredibly slow, Why would you run a typhoon engine NA??? Seems stupid, as well as running 60lb injectors dunno.gif, its not a turboed car, although i think you wish it was rolleyes.gif And please if you had it tuned you would have a dyno graph unless you dont know what it is to get a car tuned.

clutch-it
    Post #16

so did u cook any thing good in the plate that siting on the motor

dogstar7151
    Post #17

That unit sticker says it yas 240, cause everyone knows they at 20bhp

NOR011
    Post #18

QUOTE (benji_xrt @ Sep 16 2011, 07:22 AM) *
    bloody hell some people need to know more about their car before posting, mate if you had f6 internals thats means that you'll be running a static compression of about 8.8:1 and seeing as you don't have a turbo on that thing it would be a slug to drive and incredibly slow, Why would you run a typhoon engine NA??? Seems stupid, as well as running 60lb injectors dunno.gif, its not a turboed car, although i think you wish it was rolleyes.gif And please if you had it tuned you would have a dyno graph unless you dont know what it is to get a car tuned.

Almost word for word what I was going to say.

Nice Taxi mate, but that's all it is....don't try and make out it's not.

Gagginforit
    Post #19

I have ve clubby internals in my holden cruze. It makes such a difference. Its got lumpy cams 70/40 and double pumpers with a 500 holley hanging of the plenum. And an oil catch can which in infront of the malpassi fuel pressure reg. That runs fuel into my surge tank then back through to the intake manifold. Thats got twin mushroom filters. But the electronic supercharger makes the big difference.

I run this on leaded pump fuel.

Gagginforit
    Post #20

Are you sudonese?

TurboXR
    Post #21

Remove the unit sticker, mud flaps and black strips along the sides of the car and it would look ok. IMO I'd sell it and just buy a Typhoon or BFII XR6t will make more power from less $$$$

Bull77
    Post #22

It must have cost you a fortune to have a car soooooo nice and with sooooo much power. Does not having a front bar on make it do good skids? I might detune mine and take the turbo off and the front bar too.

Get off you f'ing moron. You're a disgrace to the car community.

wheelzie1989
    Post #23

Which shop did your engine work?

fuel
    Post #24

I love the comments from people here on shit car haha.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x