1996 Holden Commodore Vs V6 3.8

--------------------
what would you no about life anyway,

old people cant drive if the speed limit is 110 you do 110 not 60 deal (Y)

Comments

• Boost Network 18
  • Stephen92
    Post #2

Looks alright. Glad you got rid of that ridiculous pissy bodykit. Would be better if you got rid of those lame lights, overall good job though mate

53XXN_ST80
    Post #3

Any reason why you didnt paint or remove the strips in the front n rear bars, and didnt remove the wing?

I usually despise clear tail lights but on a custom coloured car i dont think stock ones would look right..maybe lightly tint them for a slightly less 'cheap' look...also not a fan of those weird driving lights but each to their own smile.gif

x100000000 for fucking off that vy bodykit! Glad u realised what model car it was smile.gif

urluzn
    Post #4

Like what has been said.. Props for getting rid of that shit it! thumbsup.gif But yeh removing the wing would have made this alot cleaner.. Each to there own.. Enjoy it mate!

greencar06
    Post #5

looks pretty good. The colour is different but? smile.gif.

Is the bonnet not sitting right? or is that how its suppose to be? Just looks like the fronts not down enough.

derb
    Post #6

QUOTE (53XXN_ST80 @ Sep 9 2011, 06:41 AM) *
    Any reason why you didnt paint or remove the strips in the front n rear bars, and didnt remove the wing?

It looks good with that strip, it breaks up the car so it doesn't look like one giant colour ball. Plus older cars were never completely colour coded so doing a full body respray looks fucking dumb on most older cars.

stockmy00
    Post #7

Top work thumbsup.gif really tidied her up nicely smile.gif

Richie217
    Post #8

Good work getting rid of the body kit, should have replaced the tail lights also though. Really like the colour.

dan-828
    Post #9

awwww the fully sick body kit got dumped!. i like the colour?

53XXN_ST80
    Post #10

QUOTE (derb @ Sep 9 2011, 07:57 AM) *
    It looks good with that strip, it breaks up the car so it doesn't look like one giant colour ball. Plus older cars were never completely colour coded so doing a full body respray looks fucking dumb on most older cars.

Yeh i get where ya comin from, but if that were the case why not put the door strips back on...looks weird, also im pretty sure you can get pinstriping tape in any colour, if so put the door strips back on and get a similar colour pinstriping tape n go over the existing colour in the middle of the strips smile.gif

benji_xrt
    Post #11

not bad i like the color, but get rid of those horrible cheap looking alteza lights.

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #12

I dont know if i would poor that much money into a VS...?

but you have and it looks clean... flag the lights they kill it.

smile.gif

also glad you burn the kit... it was hideous.

krayziebenno
    Post #13

QUOTE (Stephen92 @ Sep 9 2011, 06:34 AM) *
    Looks alright. Glad you got rid of that ridiculous pissy bodykit. Would be better if you got rid of those lame lights, overall good job though mate

agreed.

lewis91
    Post #14

the right front corner of the gard is bent down a bit i also bought the car for $1500 only spent what i needed to. paint coast $440 and i painted it my self. still got bump molds haven't put on it yet but getting to it. the bump molds are going chrome like around the windows so it all matches.the lights on the front are little spotties i live in the county town and am all ways driving at night and the stock head lights just don't cut it.

Gagginforit
    Post #15

Fuck yea, them cows would be super happy with that lush lawn!

Car looks beautiful!

gutless
    Post #16

nice.

clutch-it
    Post #17

clean would look beter with out the wing but

vectorazz
    Post #18

after shots are so much better

lewis91
    Post #19

finished now will up load some new pics

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x