Comments

• Boost Network 15
  • o2sss
    Post #2

slap!!!!

*Tricky*
    Post #3

QUOTE (Chupzy @ Jul 15 2011, 09:38 PM) *
    I only got off my P's last week and am looking at selling this thing off as a P plater car and getting something half decent. Definitely not another RWD car, either AWD or RWD

WUT

Chupzy
    Post #4

QUOTE (*Tricky* @ Jul 15 2011, 09:41 PM) *
    WUT

Sorry obvious mistake, I dont want another FWD car lol.
    And yeah i think i deserve the slap.

tomopo
    Post #5

Probably faster then most p-plater commdores but still isnt my cuppa-tea

Chupzy
    Post #6

QUOTE (tomopo @ Jul 15 2011, 10:04 PM) *
    Probably faster then most p-plater commdores but still isnt my cuppa-tea

Yeah it goes ok for a p plate car. I always thought it was funny going faster than most of those stock commodore and falcons. Power to weight ratio helps out allot.

Back to reality, its still really slow.

cameron92
    Post #7

only one photo?

Chupzy
    Post #8

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Jul 16 2011, 12:14 AM) *
    only one photo?

Yeah sorry about that, i had more on my old computer but only have this one from a few weeks ago on my laptop. I will take a few pictures tomorrow and post them if you want although it isn't much to look at.

4G69 T
    Post #9

i beat my friends xr6 turbo in this thing, he is a bit of a shit driver but still goes pretty hard for what it is. Once you boost it it rapes a lot of things biggrin.gif

Chupzy
    Post #10

QUOTE (4G69 T @ Jul 16 2011, 08:29 AM) *
    i beat my friends xr6 turbo in this thing, he is a bit of a shit driver but still goes pretty hard for what it is. Once you boost it it rapes a lot of things biggrin.gif

I was thinking of turbo'ing it but to do it properly would cost a fair bit so im thinking im better off just buying something that comes stock with a turbo?

Chupzy
    Post #11

Added some more pictures for you guys tongue.gif

Cookie31
    Post #12

QUOTE (4G69 T @ Jul 16 2011, 08:29 AM) *

Your a dickhead what a shit comment. ur bf mustnt have got out of 1st gear u still would have a struggle to beat it. these are slow as all shit. tidy for a p plater car. so much more to say but ill shhhhhh......

Chupzy
    Post #13

QUOTE (Cookie31 @ Jul 19 2011, 09:33 PM) *
    Your a dickhead what a shit comment. ur bf mustnt have got out of 1st gear u still would have a struggle to beat it. these are slow as all shit. tidy for a p plater car. so much more to say but ill shhhhhh......

And mine isnt even clean :/ haha

Ease up buddy. Why are you being so hostile against someone that you don't even know? For all you know that 4g69 T guy might have a 10second car. Most cars have potential if enough money is spent on them.....

_Ben
    Post #14

Fully hetic

Desu
    Post #15

Nice toe.

4G69 T
    Post #16

QUOTE (Chupzy @ Jul 16 2011, 06:45 PM) *
    I was thinking of turbo'ing it but to do it properly would cost a fair bit so im thinking im better off just buying something that comes stock with a turbo?

Depends what you want. I was personally looking at building something different (sleeper). Mainly because when i beat an evo/sti or a v8 the look on the other guys face is priceless biggrin.gif. But that's just me. I'm planning on building the engine very soon and my goal is around 260 - 300kw at the wheels. Someone else has done it so I'm copying their build.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x