• Member No.: 211,158
Post #1 post 15th February 2011 - 12:54 PM
[b]Engine: 4g69 Turbo - Garrett t28/71r

[b]Exhaust: 3"

[b]Suspension: Some sort of super low springs

[b]Wheels: Crappy 17" advanti

[b]Modifications: Few

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual:Stock

[b]Estimated Power: Bit more then the dyno graph shows - got another tune after, lost the graph

This is my little project i started 2 years back. Nothing special, a bit different in my opinion.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer

Comments

• Boost Network 26
  • Paolo
    Post #2

Sleeper. Cool ride

The animal
    Post #3

nice love it

mr_tx3T
    Post #4

Hahahahaha.
    Slow for 171kw.
    Talking shit about beating people's cars yet you haven't even raced them or tried to.

4G69 T
    Post #5

QUOTE (mr_tx3T @ Feb 15 2011, 01:08 PM) *
    Hahahahaha.
    Slow for 171kw.
    Talking shit about beating people's cars yet you haven't even raced them or tried to.

Ok?

TwinCam16
    Post #6

Why is the back of your bonnet lifted?

ITS2EZ
    Post #7

bonnet seems to be spaced up so heat can escape out there as well......??
    not bad. the wheels kill it but still very neat bay and ride. good luck with it.

[FRCNAL]
    Post #8

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Feb 15 2011, 02:28 PM) *
    Why is the back of your bonnet lifted?

Airflow bro!

All the cool kids are doing it...

Cool lancer, with a decent power figure to match...

Im sure it scares stock Commodores :drool:

91vn
    Post #9

nice ride chasing parts 4 one need bonnet and radiator call me if you have them parts ph 0435938202

Cmitc91
    Post #10

hey that kit looks familar :) lol jks neat gl with have seen it in person loooks the goods :drool:

krayziebenno
    Post #11

nice sleeper.

UNUSUAL
    Post #12

Get some decent wheels, but leave the outside as it is. Maybe work out something to cover or sheild that pod too. Could you mount it down low instead of up high like that? Then put a sheild over it so it is hidden.

Anyway top job. Looks like a much neater conversion than alot of the cars on here. Just don't ruin by adding rice!

4G69 T
    Post #13

QUOTE (UNUSUAL @ Feb 15 2011, 03:51 PM) *
    Get some decent wheels, but leave the outside as it is. Maybe work out something to cover or sheild that pod too. Could you mount it down low instead of up high like that? Then put a sheild over it so it is hidden.

Anyway top job. Looks like a much neater conversion than alot of the cars on here. Just don't ruin by adding rice!

Thanks, Im still thinking where to place the pod, there isnt much space to move it around, might move the battery to the boot.

PGB
    Post #14

Tidy Sleeper. Do want.

Lifting the bonnet wont let hot air escape due to wind pressure on your windscreen. Unless your sliding that thing, which you quite obviously dont you may as well put the bonnet on properly

roflninja
    Post #15

You snaky bugger, thats a nice sleeper.

ps: mod plates? The Popo will frown on your pod too.

Slav
    Post #16

didnt expect that

4G69 T
    Post #17

QUOTE (roflninja @ Feb 15 2011, 04:26 PM) *
    You snaky bugger, thats a nice sleeper.

ps: mod plates? The Popo will frown on your pod too.

Its mod plated. The pod should be fine if it's secured.

inb4jdm
    Post #18

good sleeper man

02GZM
    Post #19

Nice sleeper. Should modify a stock manifold heat shield so it covers the turbo. Then ppl that don't know what they're looking at will think it's stock.

RANDOMS13
    Post #20

Hmmmm so that's what $40g gets ya these days aye! could of bought and evo thats quicker more powerfull and 4wd to boot and had a meisly 15g to spare! And not have to worry about your sister wanting wer car back!

4G69 T
    Post #21

QUOTE (RANDOMS13 @ Feb 15 2011, 08:28 PM) *
    Hmmmm so that's what $40g gets ya these days aye! could of bought and evo thats quicker more powerfull and 4wd to boot and had a meisly 15g to spare! And not have to worry about your sister wanting wer car back!

Whatever you say

enrique
    Post #22

how is 171 kws atw slow?

nice power figure mate..

evo_x
    Post #23

you will beat the new ralliarts with that power.... but not a evo.... commodore yes, but im not sure... Do you have any internal work done? If not, how afe they holding up? And what boost levels are you running? ;)

boorak1337
    Post #24

dam check the sss pulsar out mountain goddess....awwww thats one sweeet ride!

4G69 T
    Post #25

QUOTE (evo_x @ Feb 16 2011, 08:58 PM) *
    you will beat the new ralliarts with that power.... but not a evo.... commodore yes, but im not sure... Do you have any internal work done? If not, how afe they holding up? And what boost levels are you running? ;)

The conversion was done 1 year ago, no problems so far. Its running 10 psi. I have raced my friends 190kw liberty and another friends evo 8, both races were even ( sometimes they would beet me by half a car length and other times i would beat them ) If i do any internal work i will be chasing around 250-300 kw atw which means i would have to forge a lot of other things. Still thinking if its worth the troubles. Was thinking of getting an Evo X Mr at the end of the year. Like their new gearbox setup.

Mhassar
    Post #26

ah yeah i know this car, its a slow expensive one, shoulda bought a 34gtr instead. as for the power, wasnt that on a old tune where everything was hooked up wrong at apc? then 999 retuned it at 150kw

mr_tx3T
    Post #27

no1 likes one who talks behind peoples back saying their car can beat this n that but when the opportunity is there, it is not taken.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x