2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Gli

Comments

• Boost Network 37
  • mark1414
    Post #2

What a street machine. Love those hub caps

cougarhunt3r
    Post #3

looking for some rims if anyone is selling and sub n amp are for sale also :oopsie:

vl_5spd
    Post #4

This shall be good.

*Subscribing*

cougarhunt3r
    Post #5

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Mar 5 2011, 06:31 PM) *
    What a street machine. Love those hub caps

lol gotta love the hub caps, want a nice set of 16s on it tho, but no $ atm

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #6

Plenty of potential there if you choose your mods wisely.

cougarhunt3r
    Post #7

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Mar 5 2011, 06:34 PM) *
    Plenty of potential there if you choose your mods wisely.

cheers mate :oopsie:

ride29er
    Post #8

unit sticker and a southern cross, this site is going to love you, lol
    FLAME ON!!!

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #9

As much as people are going to hate on you, you have to give him props for not having a cannon.

Pure Evil
    Post #10

QUOTE (vl_5spd @ Mar 5 2011, 05:32 PM) *
    This shall be good.

*Subscribing*

+1, it's like shooting fish in a barrel or spotting bogans in logan, its only fun for the first 5 minutes

cameron92
    Post #11

catching any cougars in that beast?

insertcoolname
    Post #12

Unit sticker...nuff said.

cougarhunt3r
    Post #13

QUOTE (cameron92 @ Mar 5 2011, 05:56 PM) *
    catching any cougars in that beast?

only one but she is a keeper :oopsie:

Lucy The Skyline
    Post #14

Sub is bigger than the chromie hubs, good form.

Good luck with the thread.

jebby88
    Post #15

Your going to get flamed Broooooo,
    -You have a unit sticker
    -Southern cross sticker
    -And your modifing a Lancer :oopsie:

Pure Evil
    Post #16

QUOTE (jebby88 @ Mar 5 2011, 06:24 PM) *
    Your going to get flamed Broooooo,
    -You have a unit sticker
    -Southern cross sticker
    -And your modifing a Lancer :oopsie:

Felt the need to point out the dice on the rear parcel shelf, and the Type S pedal covers

cameron92
    Post #17

QUOTE (cougarhunt3r @ Mar 5 2011, 06:06 PM) *
    only one but she is a keeper :oopsie:

ooh thats nice

billanmeg
    Post #18

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Mar 5 2011, 05:45 PM) *
    As much as people are going to hate on you, you have to give him props for not having a cannon.

not yet anyway

s15_jason
    Post #19

QUOTE (billanmeg @ Mar 5 2011, 07:31 PM) *
    not yet anyway

I was thinking the same thing...
    It's a lancer, of course it will have a cannon soon. Just like a whore will have herpes. Just give it time.

intheknow
    Post #20

dude, it looks like every other pos lancer out there, kudos for having the balls to post it up to bagged out.

i've got a nice set of 18's that would make it look like a roller skate if your interested

VTR
    Post #21

QUOTE (vl_5spd @ Mar 5 2011, 05:32 PM) *
    This shall be good.

*Subscribing*

cougarhunt3r
    Post #22

QUOTE (intheknow @ Mar 5 2011, 08:55 PM) *
    dude, it looks like every other pos lancer out there, kudos for having the balls to post it up to bagged out.

i've got a nice set of 18's that would make it look like a roller skate if your interested

yeah man send us through a pic n a price

Pure Evil
    Post #23

People like you are the reason i am on medication. I bet you like to stop and hold funerals for roadkill as well?
    I'd call you gay but your boyfriend might hit me with his handbag

ULOST
    Post #24

Mate - To be honest, it's not the biggest hunk of shit on this site but it is far from a praise worthy beast at this point.
    My advice (not that anyone has ever asked for it!) - Get rid of every sticker on there, burn your seat covers, get rid of the hub caps etc etc and stand back and have a look at what's left.

You'll find a pretty tidy little P plater car. Props that it's a manual (shit I'd even leave the gear knob on for mass respect), so you won't be accused of being a fag (as much) by the inhabitants of Boost. I would assume it'd be fairly good on fuel depending on your driving style, cheap to insure and relatively easy to source parts for when you inevitably discover that even a non modified lancer has too much power for your P plater ass.

I know you're thinking it's a sporty little coupe that can handle the mountain runs like a fucking demon - but lets be honest. It never will be. This is where you'll find the most respect is to be found! Look after it, drive it carefully then trade it in for a full blown hoon mobile when you get off your P's!

I'll give you 17 Internets for posting up a good old fashioned P plater car though. I would have made it 20 but it isn't a rusted motorised death trap like my first car was! Good luck with it.

8URVTEC
    Post #25

mate - to be honest u have to be gay to have a girls car

randyrhydah
    Post #26

I didn't think it was too bad of a start, but then i saw the unit sticker and southern cross.

I can already tell i don't like you.

steveisback
    Post #27

ahh, really dislike these cars with a passion

AdamLavv
    Post #28

I find it funny that people are bagging him out for driving a "girls car" , 4 cyl etc.

Are all you people really that low? Just because you drive a "fully sick" car your better then people that don't? I don't agree with modifying it however but its his car he can do what he wants. In case you guys didn't know , you look like the biggest try hard losers driving round with your loud exhausts and windows half down , oh and not to mention the seat right back. Cars are cars , you'll realise when you grow up. Don't get me wrong I appreciate a well modified car unfortunatly they are rare these days.

200sx asfuckyeah
    Post #29

lol just all sorts of lols.... why would u even bother putting that up..... everything is fail.... kept it pg for all the possible cougars out there watchin gettin wet just lookin at this ^_^ u sir know how to roll :(

KammdUP
    Post #30

QUOTE (ULOST @ Mar 5 2011, 10:21 PM) *
    <snip>
    when you inevitably discover that even a non modified lancer has too much power for your P plater ass.
    I know you're thinking it's a sporty little coupe that can handle the mountain runs like a fucking demon - but lets be honest. It never will be. This is where you'll find the most respect is to be found! Look after it, drive it carefully then trade it in for a full blown hoon mobile when you get off your P's!

I'll give you 17 Internets for posting up a good old fashioned P plater car though. I would have made it 20 but it isn't a rusted motorised death trap like my first car was! Good luck with it.

^_^
    you sir are an asshole

88shatls
    Post #31

I bet this guy is not 15k under in his bank repayment like some off u guys out there . And he would most likely have points left to drive around with . That's y he Is not in a 4x4 out in the bush .... And his sticker who gives a shit . It's his car not yours . And I bet he would not see disco lights behind him when he goes driving . Good luck with this car mate

OEMJDMFTW
    Post #32

should have gotten an eg civic, way better all round package, and bigger aftermarket support.

always wanted to see one of these done right!
    if you go a body kit get the MR factory lip kit all round, some 16's with lpw offset, sleeve over coiloverss ($150) and get some amber corner headlights off ebay, look better then that chrome factory shit!

gl

inb4jdm
    Post #33

fucking lol

Sly Nye
    Post #34

seen this guy driving this lancer this morning to movieworld lol ^_^

cougarhunt3r
    Post #35

QUOTE (Sly Nye @ Mar 6 2011, 01:41 PM) *
    seen this guy driving this lancer this morning to movieworld lol :bowrofl:

bit of a stalker right there lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x