• dyllannn
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 227,520
Post #1 post 4th June 2013 - 08:20 PM
Engine: stock 3.6l alloytech

Exhaust: extractors-twin 2.5" catback

Suspension: xyz coilovers

Wheels: 20x5-20x9.5 versus endoros

Modifications: painted engine covers, front grille and brakes , mace manifold spacers, 2 hole mod, 6000k HID lights, k&n panel filter

Stereo Audio / Visual: jvc headunit, jl speakers, alpine amp, 15"jbl sub and mono amp

Estimated Power: no idea nothing special still on p's

future mods: lsd 3:46 diff gears, cpr6 manifold,mace air intake, chrome window surrounds, leather interior

This post has been edited by dyllannn: Jun 5 2013, 09:24 PM
2004 Holden Commodore Sv6

Comments

• Boost Network 29
  • 49ICS
    Post #2

It looks pretty clean

dyllannn
    Post #3

it looks pretty clean

thanks 49ics

barnzee
    Post #4

Wats with the gap on the rear tyres ?

vy57ss
    Post #5

How did it respond to mods? My gf has one and I was pretty disappointed with how slow it is stock, looks nice though. Had it on the dyno or at the strip?

dyllannn
    Post #6

whats with the gap on the rear tyres?

hey barnzee its stretched tyres its a 9.5" rim with 245 tyres

barnzee
    Post #7

I have a vy berlina with 20x10's versus rear with 275/35/20 n don't have that issue

dyllannn
    Post #8

How did it respond to mods? My gf has one and I was pretty disappointed with how slow it is stock, looks nice though. Had it on the dyno or at the strip?

hey vy57ss to be honest you don't feel much havnet done that many mods to it atm and na haven't had it on a dyno or strip was thinking to taking it to willowbank test and tune

dyllannn
    Post #9

I have a vy berlina with 20x10's versus rear with 275/35/20 n don't have that issue

hey barnzee oh really these are 245/30/20 might just be the make of the tyre and the stretch I guess I don't really know

vy57ss
    Post #10

Should put a proflow fabrications turbo kit on it smile.gif

dyllannn
    Post #11

Should put a proflow fabrications turbo kit on it smile.gif

haha vy57ss don't you worry I have looked at them before but still on the stupid p's

get5lammed
    Post #12

Looks nice, I have the exact same rims on my vy but silver in the centre. I have SSSL springs all round, How does it ride with coilovers

dyllannn
    Post #13

Oh really yeah there allright wheels I'm looking at getting rid of them tho. Yeah I reckon it rides heaps better with the coilovers more stiff but I have the front a bit to low and has popped my rolled guards back out from scrubing

Catapult
    Post #14

I love this color, looks good mate, nice and simple

dyllannn
    Post #15

Thanks catapult I'm looking at getting some new white wheels for something different

Catapult
    Post #16

QUOTE (dyllannn @ Jun 5 2013, 11:04 AM) *
    Thanks catapult I'm looking at getting some new white wheels for something different

There's a bloke down my way that has the blue/white color scheme, it looks great but I know from experience that having white wheels is a pain, they're so hard to keep clean

dyllannn
    Post #17

Haha yes give heard before but I like washing my car soi wouldn't mind, do you have any photos of it. Is it a ve with a Pontiac front on it?

Catapult
    Post #18

QUOTE (dyllannn @ Jun 5 2013, 11:18 AM) *
    Haha yes give heard before but I like washing my car soi wouldn't mind, do you have any photos of it.

Is it a ve with a Pontiac front on it?

Nah it's a vz wagon, they're chrome dished with white inserts. It's in Vic but i'll see if there are pictures floating about

dyllannn
    Post #19

Oh allright sweet the wheels I want are all white called varrstoen wheels

elia93
    Post #20

very nicely done good job, I wouldn't bother strapping a turbo to it cause u will melt holes in the pistons and by the time u reinforce the internals u could of sold ur car and bought a v8 or stock turbo but yea car looks good as

dyllannn
    Post #21

Thanks for that elia93 yeah I wouldn't bother with it for the money and the power I get from it would rather buy a v8 or even drop a v8 in it

vy57ss
    Post #22

Alloytec would more than happily take some boost, no ones saying go put 30psi down its throat, proflow kits are making 280-290rwkw. Would be cool cause its different than the run of the mill tuned or cammed ls motor you see getting round, but in saying that, if your chasing power I to would just sell it and buy a v8 powered model and go from there

dyllannn
    Post #23

Yeah I reckon it would be fun having one of the turbo kits but got like a year and a half left on my p's. so could just save up till then and get a nice 8

dyllannn
    Post #24

unless I got a turbo for when I first get on my opens for some more fun and get a 8 when I get bored haha

49ICS
    Post #25

Cpr6 heard they were pretty decent

dyllannn
    Post #26

oh really 49ics im keen to get one did you have one

00fsx
    Post #27

Hay Dyli looks clean for a funny dunnydore, need a ford though lol. Honestly though is tidy love the coilovers

Hay Dyli looks clean for a funny dunnydore, need a ford though lol. Honestly though is tidy love the coilovers

dyllannn
    Post #28

thanks nafanny getting more love then your car wink.gif yeah I love them except for what happened today popped my rolled guard out on the front so got it hammered back in but has some paint chipped off, as you can see in the last photo it was a lot worse then that cause had to drive to f1 for them to fix it

FA77
    Post #29

Tidy P-Plate ride. Dont worry about engine mods, its clear you want to go faster... just wait until your on your open licence and go SS

dyllannn
    Post #30

Yeah fa77 that's what I was thinking just make it look better

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x