2002 Holden Commodore  

supercharger121
  • supercharger121
  • New User
  • Member No.: 89,364
Post #1 post 1st April 2013 - 06:44 PM
Engine: L76 engine from a vz ss crewman with a 232/238 lunati voodoo cam, lunati voodoo valve springs, ls7 lifters, .020 thou bigger push rods, l98 heads with a little bit of work, standard intake manifold for now, 102mm big mouth four bolt throttle body, npc heavy duty clutch 3.9 lsd diff

Exhaust: cant remember brand of the extractors but they at 1 7/8 in to 3 inch 4 into 1's 3 inch high flow cats in to a twin 2 1/5 inch cat back system

Suspension: king springs all round adjustable camber/toe kit in the rear shortened rear shocks

Wheels: 20 inch versus

Modifications: going to get an high volume oil pump, double row timing chain, lsxr fast manifold and a 25% under driven pulley kit, also couple more bits and peices as I go along, would love to put an ss kit on one day aswell

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer dvd head unit, polk audio front and rear door speakers, two polk 12 inch subs in custom made sub box with eclipse mono block

Estimated Power: made 308 kilowats at tread before doing the heads, lifters and push rods

will put more pics up when I can
2002 Holden Commodore

--------------------
VX wagon with a little bit of power

Comments

• Boost Network 8
  • Mcleod
    Post #2

Would live to see more detailed photos, that shot is just a teaser tongue.gif

The Lost Boys
    Post #3

So this is an executive/berlina wagon?

53XXN_ST80
    Post #4

400rwhp without heads, must be a freak motor or a happy dyno lol

Future plans sound good though man, and more pics is a must!

vy57ss
    Post #5

6L will make 400rwhp in there sleep without heads, some make close to 450 with decent cam otr tune

Twist
    Post #6

Very nice. N/A power makes it even better.

rollex17
    Post #7

53XXN_ST80. 6L's will make that no sweat especially with l98 heads n a cam. My ve ss wagon makes 332rwhp with just a catback 3 inch xforce and air hammer intake.

on topic though. Nice engine mods cant wait to see the finally figure when complete should be a fun street package.

53XXN_ST80
    Post #8

My bad, didn't read the part where it said it was a 6 litre lol

HVY HTR#1
    Post #9

Dwane there Hurricane headers bro haha

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x