1998 Subaru Impreza STI Version 5 Coupe  

sti version 5
  • sti version 5
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 153,940
Post #1 post 24th September 2011 - 04:51 AM
Engine: larger process west top mount, process west cold air intake with larger splitter, koyo 53mm legacy radiator, samco hose kit, zero sports thermostat, type ra larger fuel pump, tein bonnet dampers, prodrive battery tie down, apexi rev/speed limiter delete, more boost, royal purple 10w40 oil.

Exhaust: 3 inch full s/steel hi tech exhaust from turbo back with 06 sti exhaust tip.

Suspension: racing logic ultra coilovers, larger whiteline front/rear sway bars, gold anodized links, boot brace, front lower brace, anti lift kit, lower ball joint extenders

Wheels: prodrive 18x7.5 pwrc-1 rims with advan neonova AD08 225/40/18 tyres, second set prodrive 18x8 PFF7 rims with toyo R888 225/40/18 tyres both with prodrive center caps and valve caps.

Interior: prodrive/sparco pro wrc carbon fibre bucket seats with sliding seat rails, jdm 04 sti steering wheel, swrt gear knob sprayed white, sti pedals, sti chrome door sills, prodrive floor mats/ boot mat, rear seat with red stitching and sti embroidery, red stitch console cover red stitch hand brake, short shift kit shorter than the oem one, pivot shift light meter, tripple autometer gauges in subaru guage surround in sunglass holder, brant code delete now one master code/ keypad moved to center console, tinted windows.

Exterior: custom one/off fibre sports bonnet scoop, 22b bonnet vents, ganador side mirrors, prodrive p1 driving lights with p1 fog light covers, ht autos p1 style front lower lip, hella supertone horns, clear side/front blinkers, crystal park lights, morette quad headlights, sti tail lights,sti aero guards, sti gold lock nuts, sti chrome petrol cap, sti 04 brembo calipers, 02 sti space saver that clears brembo calipers, sti 06 rear diffuser, dba 4000 slotted rotors sprayed gold, prodrive p1 rear spoiler with carbon fibre tip, rear tow hook, chromed diff cover with anodized nuts, wipers and front grille sprayed gloss black..

Future plans: carbon fibre door cards/trim, intercooler water spray, a few bits chromed, gt spec side fender brace supports, dba 5000 rotors, extractors, 17 inch sti track wheels and a propper tune or afermarket computer

1998 Subaru Impreza Sti Version 5 Coupe

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • ratta tat tat
    Post #2

Nice 1, and worth the effort being a 2 door. Rear wing is justified lol.

VTR
    Post #3

Bug Boy
    Post #4

Fuck yeah! I love that man!

I really like the replacement fog lights and the two door. Couldn't really make it look any nicer. Wheel style and colour combo just kicks arse!

Jerryme
    Post #5

Just about perfect thumbsup.gif

The Doctor
    Post #6

still mint, black rims suit it best.

Joshy T
    Post #7

ajr1990
    Post #8

i loved the car except those headlights just kill it for me! There's to much going on in the front end there. If they were just the normal headlights it would look heaps better

Otherwise top car!

moe123
    Post #9

niiice job dude, one of my favorites, love the 2dr sti's agree with above comment but still its perfect

TourerV
    Post #10

wowsers.

Im an Evo owner ...and i fapped ...wtf!

H3R3TIC
    Post #11

QUOTE (ajr1990 @ Sep 25 2011, 12:26 AM) *
    i loved the car except those headlights just kill it for me! There's to much going on in the front end there. If they were just the normal headlights it would look heaps better

Otherwise top car!

dont they come standard? my mates friend has a two door with the same headlights?

GTRVspec95
    Post #12

Liking the PWRC-1's and ADVAN rubber combo for the road, should be grippy like dried up shit in a koalas bum thumbsup.gif

and the Prodrive fixback carbon seats are just sexy

Personally I'd run the standard lights with the P1 fog lights; or perhaps the quad head lights with the standard STi covers as having 6 driving lights and 4 indicators just looks like too many on the front

NTG78
    Post #13

i'm not a big subaru fan ph34r.gif but hell yeah thumbsup.gif to this 1 ... this would be nuts to drive run.gif

ITS2EZ
    Post #14

winning!!!!

j.are
    Post #15

love 2 doors!

DANIELJARVIS
    Post #16

Like it but don't.

Wheels look good but maybe get a wider set? Wedsports have the same style, but with much lower offsets and wider widths smile.gif

I'd go to a factory WRX STI all round lip kit. will look much cleaner

Did you know these wigh and have the exact same dimensions as the 4-door? they just have a logner front door so it makes it appear smaller.

liner_rider
    Post #17

Thats just perfect man love the 2 doors well done thumbsup.gif

roflninja
    Post #18

Slav
    Post #19

damn thats perfect

sti version 5
    Post #20

QUOTE (GTRVspec95 @ Sep 25 2011, 02:55 AM) *
    Liking the PWRC-1's and ADVAN rubber combo for the road, should be grippy like dried up shit in a koalas bum thumbsup.gif

and the Prodrive fixback carbon seats are just sexy

Personally I'd run the standard lights with the P1 fog lights; or perhaps the quad head lights with the standard STi covers as having 6 driving lights and 4 indicators just looks like too many on the front

Yeah i would have to agree, i get bored and like to be a bit different from most people and will sometime mix and match.
    A few more photos, i had some type ra style carbon fibre side mirrors but they looked a bit narrow for my liking..
    Thanks for all the comments cheers...

sti version 5
    Post #21

QUOTE (H3R3TIC @ Sep 25 2011, 02:17 AM) *
    dont they come standard? my mates friend has a two door with the same headlights?

No those lights are not standard,they came out in early 2000 and they no longer make them,they are also twice as bright as oem ones which is a big bonus at night..
    The oem ones on some back roads without street lights felt like they were not even on,had to put on high beams for clearer view.. morette lights are the shit and use cibie lights and when high beams are on i would say they must be 3 to 4 times brighter than oem

sti version 5
    Post #22

QUOTE (DANIELJARVIS @ Sep 25 2011, 08:13 AM) *
    Like it but don't.

Wheels look good but maybe get a wider set? Wedsports have the same style, but with much lower offsets and wider widths smile.gif

I'd go to a factory WRX STI all round lip kit. will look much cleaner

Did you know these wigh and have the exact same dimensions as the 4-door? they just have a logner front door so it makes it appear smaller.

Yep from the factory they weigh about 1270 kilos and 206 kilowatts so a good package to start with,mine would probably be around the 1220 mark, much lighter seats,lighter exhaust, coilovers much lighter than oem struts..
    As to wheels 7.5 to 8 inch is maximum width i would go on a gc8 without serious guard work also depending on offsets..
    My Prodrives with 8 inch wide and +51 offset are better than my other prodrives with 7.5 inch wide and +46 offset..

Love Tappers
    Post #23

Perfect..

roonsie
    Post #24

yes!!!! love it

~Alan~
    Post #25

No clear tail lights, no chrome wheels, no candy paint, no cow hide, no decals and no doof doof. You have great taste, hopefully others will learn.

krayziebenno
    Post #26

this is by far the nicest Subi i've seen on boost in some time. cannot fault it

jakefake
    Post #27

my sperm count is now 0 thanks to you mate wink.gif

SUBYLOVE 2DOOR WINRAWRS

Helsinki145
    Post #28

yer i'm not a fan of these normaly but in the first pics with them wheels, its perfect!

MR 3KGT
    Post #29

This is mint, also agree that the factory headlights would look way hotter!

tezza078
    Post #30

real real real nice mate what sort of power is it putting down or did I miss that

lil_matty
    Post #31

i like it alot. very nice.

Jimmo
    Post #32

Probably the cleanest sti i've seen in a long time. oz racing wheels look better but each to their own.
    loving the 2 door!

stockmy00
    Post #33

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Love it.

stockmy00
    Post #34

QUOTE (tezza078 @ Sep 25 2011, 03:59 PM) *
    real real real nice mate what sort of power is it putting down or did I miss that

He doesn't say, I was also wondering..

From his description I'd guess somewhere around 170kw atw.

yashizzle
    Post #35

ah you win

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x