• ridin500
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 184,098
Post #1 post 30th April 2011 - 10:12 PM
Engine: EJ205

Exhaust: 3" Turbo back with Varex Adjustable Cannon

Suspension: Stock

Wheels: 17" Advanti Talons with Kumo Tyres

Modifications: E-Boost Street Controler, Turbo Timer, Exhaust, Front Mount Intercooler, BOV Drift Stage 2

Stereo Audio / Visual: Black Carbon Fiber GT Wing, Mags, 500Watt 6.5" MaxiTurbo Speakers in Front Doors, 1000Watt 6x9" MaxiTurbo Speakers in Rear Running from 800Watt Pioneer 2Channel amp and 250Watt Kenwood Mono Block not connected to anything yet waiting for a Sub, MotoFormula 7" Double din DVD Headdeck ( cheap system but pumps hard just needs a sub sad.gif ) Everything else is stock...

Estimated Power: Dyno tuned at I think it was 176.4WHP @ 13psi boost, estamate 13.8-13.9 sec quater judging by mates cars and it ran 14.5sec stock
1998 Subaru Impreza Wrx Gc8

Comments

• Boost Network 40
  • GTRwilson
    Post #2

wing, tail lights and wheels. Burn them.

But seriously it would be a neat WRX if you changed the above things.

VTR
    Post #3

QUOTE (GTRwilson @ Apr 30 2011, 10:15 PM) *

This

Burntsmoke
    Post #4

I bet you pull all the 16 year olds at late night with this beast aye?

ridin500
    Post #5

dude I made my car the way I want it dont really care wat anyone thinks if i wanted it stock I would have left it that way. I make sure I keep all the stock parts just incase but doubt ill change anything back anytime soon I like it and thats all that matters and so far the cops dont care so y should I

eVL slider
    Post #6

QUOTE (ridin500 @ Apr 30 2011, 11:23 PM) *
    dude I made my car the way I want it dont really care wat anyone thinks if i wanted it stock I would have left it that way. I make sure I keep all the stock parts just incase but doubt ill change anything back anytime soon I like it and thats all that matters and so far the cops dont care so y should I

sounds like funn bro love the rear wing gives it the jap look lol looks clean
    wht mods do u hav in the futre

LEE191
    Post #7

That wing is fcuking horrid

8700s14
    Post #8

I actually like it, except for the tail lights. I recon, put some slightly tinted stock tail lights on, then put an aftermarket from lip on it and paint it black to stick with the green/black theme, quite a bit lower and then maybe a real big bonnet scoop like a 2005 model sti scoop to keep it all agressive looking....

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #9

Looks like you have too much spare time and you need to banned from ebay.

the wing is a joke... it doesnt have a purpose... looks like a green shopping trolly to me...

would be a decent ride if you didnt have the tail lights and wing....
    and yes its your car do what you like... but dont post on here without expecting honest feedback..

TwinCam16
    Post #10

You know how i know you're gay?

That wing.

weeber124
    Post #11

Like the wheels and rotors about it sorry mate.

erugby
    Post #12

Did you search 'tastefully modified' 'good looking' and 'clean' and then go and do the exact opposite to create this?

It looks fucking horrid

Slide_thats5
    Post #13

the wheels would be nice if the car was dropped and not gloss black, the taillights i dont mind them, But that wing is to fast and the furious for me. IF F&F and NFS had a child and that child had a hideous growth, that growth would be that wing sorry

Joyrid3r
    Post #14

QUOTE (GTRwilson @ Apr 30 2011, 10:15 PM) *

I love it when the first post is completely what I'm thinking, that way I don't feel obliged to read the rest of the comments until I can find one, that I can just hit reply and type

"THIS!!"

jacb
    Post #15

WING IS SHIT

xr6stylin
    Post #16

People alwayyyys rage so hard over negative feedback, if you don't care what other people think, why on earth are you uploading your car in members rides? lol
    Pretty tidy, could be more low and loose the wing in my opinion.

Old Style
    Post #17

QUOTE (xr6stylin @ Apr 30 2011, 11:32 PM) *
    People alwayyyys rage so hard over negative feedback, if you don't care what other people think, why on earth are you uploading your car in members rides? lol
    Pretty tidy, could be more low and loose the wing in my opinion.

Eh? I didn't see OP "rage so hard". I did see him respond to comments.

You need to 'loose' your wing a bit more smile.gif

W1NT3R
    Post #18

The fuck?

Fuck off Tail-lights, Wing and go lower, then you may well be onto something!

the_signpro
    Post #19

Wing looks dick. Why would you want a wing on a awd car. LOL....

TPG
    Post #20

QUOTE (the_signpro @ May 1 2011, 12:43 AM) *
    Wing looks dick. Why would you want a wing on a awd car. LOL....

I'm sorry, but are you serious?

Listen up and I'll be happy to point where you are going wrong. There are two kinds of grip, mechanical provided by sticky tyres, trick diffs, a well set-up chassis etc and then you have aero, which is provided by old mate down force.

All cars can benefit from increasing aero - not just Rwd like the knobs would have you believe.

HOWEVER, I'm not too sure that massive fuck off wing could actually create any down force - and if it does, definitely not enough to negate the lift the car would generate at speed.

Darkness
    Post #21

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

vlt 88
    Post #22

its clean but... i dont like it

dool$
    Post #23

GT wings, NEVAR look good on wrx's. but otherwise, its not too bad

OEMJDMFTW
    Post #24

STI tail lights, STI wing, matt black the wheels, gloss is terrible and all the mini trucker fags do that.

and if you have front mount why keep the gay as aids bonnet? trade someone with an RX bonnet.. way smoother.

but i guess these cars are the blandest cars without there tricked out aero parts :S

Datsun_dan64
    Post #25

what a wildman wing lol, dont really like the green either apart from that could be tidy

lil_matty
    Post #26

mellow.gif

31AKE
    Post #27

QUOTE (dool$ @ May 1 2011, 06:52 AM) *
    GT wings, NEVAR look good on wrx's. but otherwise, its not too bad

A wrx can look good with a gt wing if it has a kit to suit (e.g go for the time attack look)

As the car sits its not my thing but im sure with even a front lip and a nice amount of low it would make it look a little tougher.

I say good on the owner for doing something different and not being a sheep and following everyone elses trends

Edit: GT wings can look tough Team ZEN GC8 Time Attack Car

Who dat
    Post #28

Get proper racing rims, remove the wing and put stock tail lights on and it would be soo much better.

80XZR
    Post #29

QUOTE (Slide_thats5 @ Apr 30 2011, 11:08 PM) *
    IF F&F and NFS had a child and that child had a hideous growth, that growth would be that wing sorry

Thats Gold Jerry thumbsup.gif

Silver Surfer
    Post #30

woodys_world69
    Post #31

needs lower IMO

cash the wing in to go towards some coilovers

The Doctor
    Post #32

seriously what is the point of this wing on any street car,
    the rims look good, car just needs to sit lower, colour code the
    skirts and rear pods and some sti tail lights and 22B wing 100% improvement

132chris
    Post #33

That wing is filthier than fingering your dad bum hole and finding your sisters tongue ring in there.

kcirraC
    Post #34

Not a fan at all!

kcirraC
    Post #35

Not a fan at all!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x