1984 Holden Gemini TG  

SIL91
  • SIL91
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 188,122
Post #1 post 19th February 2012 - 03:07 PM
Engine: Stock G161 (old ones blown got new one comming)

Exhaust: stock manifold to 1 1/2 inch exhaust

Suspension: stock for moment

Wheels: stock but may either be 13 inch mags or my 15x8's and 15x10 rebarreled steelies on it

Modifications: none yet

Stereo Audio / Visual: none apart from a dash speaker and am raido

Estimated Power: fuck all

[b] Future mods: Either put my wheels on it (15x8 and 15x10 wheels)
- build a 2L block with 1.6L head with upgraded carbies and full sports exhaust including extractors and shotgun pipes)
- Manual convert it (i have one now bought it yesterday only need clutch now )
- lower it on super lows
- weld the diff (going to be a track car as well

thats all so far more may come as time goes on i only paid 300 for this car as it is and the only thing was it is auto sad.gif and that piston one had thrown a conrod out the block (was unavare of this when purchased as i couldnt see the hole) plan is to be a daily till my missus s13 is back on road then ill be spending money and time into this to make it a half decent track/daily (as i drift archey a number of times when i had my silvia and then it was sold due to needing cash and i have decided that thuis would be a moderate build and these are very easy to build and make repairs to. There is a little bit of rust in it but that is all going to be fixed soon.

in the pics one where the car is really low is with my mates steelies (maybe purchased if i want them) and about 4 people sitting on it just wanted to see how it would sit low with them wheels and i like them but dont know if my budget allows it
1984 Holden Gemini Tg
1984 Holden Gemini Tg
1984 Holden Gemini Tg
1984 Holden Gemini Tg
1984 Holden Gemini Tg
1984 Holden Gemini Tg

Comments

• Boost Network 2
  • shredin tyres
    Post #2

hmmm clean Gemini, except for the white painted dash, other than that it's ok

matt_e_b81
    Post #3

oh more pics of the bmx!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x