• Mianus
  • New User
  • Member No.: 238,751
Post #1 post 31st January 2012 - 10:31 PM
Engine: 378 Stroker with Solid Cam, Roller Rockers, Headwork & some play

Exhaust: 3" with x pipe dumped just before the diff

Suspension: Pedders lowered

Wheels: 14x6 5 Slots with Whitewalls

Modifications: 4spd Bullnose Toploader, 9" Diff with 35 Spline Mark Williams Axles, Full Spool & Braced. Full immobiliser with Alarm System

Stereo Audio / Visual: Who needs a stereo with that engine sound available.

Estimated Power: 480hp at the fly

This is my cruiser and our wedding car this coming Oct. It is for hire for other weddings. info upon request.
Look forward to seeing any SEQ's at munchies one friday night soon......

1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt
1971 Ford Falcon Gt

Comments

• Boost Network 40
  • Gerry Giraffe
    Post #2

Great looking GT mate, very impressed. Good luck with it!

gutless
    Post #3

Fuck yeah, nice one mate.

Not tooo buzzed on the colour on this particular car, but great job all round.

Good luck with it!

Dai.
    Post #4

Now I'm jealous. My most favourite car!

VTR
    Post #5

The Doctor
    Post #6

luv it.

_Ben
    Post #7

You're doing it right

סּ_סּ
    Post #8

whats the difference between this and an old commodore?

phatrides
    Post #9

QUOTE (סּ_סּ @ Feb 1 2012, 12:24 AM) *

This is all.

Mustangchico24
    Post #10

did hell just freeze over? coz im seeying some decent cars finnaly being posted on boost!

love it mate done a great job

phatrides
    Post #11

QUOTE (Mustangchico24 @ Feb 1 2012, 12:55 AM) *
    did hell just freeze over? coz im seeying some decent cars finnaly being posted on boost!

love it mate done a great job

I was thinking the exact same thing! eek.gif

gutless
    Post #12

What.The.Fuck.

phatrides
    Post #13

QUOTE (gutless @ Feb 1 2012, 01:00 AM) *
    What.The.Fuck.

dunno.gif

Mustangchico24
    Post #14

QUOTE (phatrides @ Feb 1 2012, 02:01 AM) *
    dunno.gif

i think its just another random user that likes starting shit... like that other user "vscommonhore"..
    as per usual.. its best left ignored.

TurboXR
    Post #15

Very nice car drool.gif , healthy power figure too

pvk308
    Post #16

bloody clean mate and very nice indeed and the difference between this and an old commodore is every one will stop and look at both of them first instead of a japanese ricer

gutless
    Post #17

QUOTE (pvk308 @ Feb 1 2012, 05:47 AM) *
    bloody clean mate and very nice indeed and the difference between this and an old commodore is every one will stop and look at both of them first instead of a japanese ricer

Everyone? Get over yourself mate. Old commodore is in no such league as a GT and other people like different types of cars.

djshannon
    Post #18

this is worth 10 times more than a old commadore lol!!!

THE PATROL MAN
    Post #19

needs red walls white walls look poo

pvk308
    Post #20

QUOTE (gutless @ Feb 1 2012, 06:50 AM) *
    Everyone? Get over yourself mate. Old commodore is in no such league as a GT and other people like different types of cars.

Mate take a chill pill friendly stirring going on thats all and im sorry a brock commodore is in the league of the gt just different eras. I am also aware other people like other cars

Slick Lad
    Post #21

looks awesome mate.

gutless
    Post #22

QUOTE (pvk308 @ Feb 1 2012, 08:06 AM) *
    Mate take a chill pill friendly stirring going on thats all and im sorry a brock commodore is in the league of the gt just different eras. I am also aware other people like other cars

Friendliness on boost is weird.. lol tongue.gif

Fair enough. I wouldnt know the comparing factors between this car and a brock. Maybe someone else could shed some light on whether they should even be compared. Like is a brock moreso "limited special edition" than a GT or are they both along those lines in ways?

pvk308
    Post #23

I know friendly banter is rare mate but hey i like all cars, especially if they have alot of work done to them and are well presented by the owner doesnt matter if its japanese yank or australian. I remember when the skyline made its debut a bathurst in 86 (showing my age) and thinking jeez thats different and the hatred it had from other groups, all i saw was a car making great HP and going hard. Whilst i may have a VK i have also owned other make as well so im not partial..... I will admit i am new to the turbo thing and have jumped onto the bandwagon like other V8 guys have simply becuase you can make ridiculous HP with them so im learning a whole new world but enjoying it..........................As for your last question should they be compared in some ways yes and others no. Collectibilty and race heriatge is the main reason ford guys will go for the gt becuase they are the first true aussie muscle car and were dominant in the mid to late 70's at Bathurst and are as rare hens teeth now commanding very respectable prices , Holden guys will go for the Brocks becuase they are a limited run car (500 in each series) which makes them collectable and commanding of money (no where near the price of an original untampered GT) and the fact that Brock was one of Australias greatest race car drivers at Bathurst........Others will diagree and say its about the rivalry etc etc but the cars mentioned in there day were icon cars

Who dat
    Post #24

QUOTE (gutless @ Jan 31 2012, 10:36 PM) *
    Fuck yeah, nice one mate.

Not tooo buzzed on the colour on this particular car, but great job all round.

Good luck with it!

Honestly this is the best colour that came out on this car imo.
    Looks fantastic and clean good work mate!

gutless
    Post #25

QUOTE (pvk308 @ Feb 1 2012, 08:40 AM) *
    I know friendly banter is rare mate but hey i like all cars, especially if they have alot of work done to them and are well presented by the owner doesnt matter if its japanese yank or australian. I remember when the skyline made its debut a bathurst in 86 (showing my age) and thinking jeez thats different and the hatred it had from other groups, all i saw was a car making great HP and going hard. Whilst i may have a VK i have also owned other make as well so im not partial..... I will admit i am new to the turbo thing and have jumped onto the bandwagon like other V8 guys have simply becuase you can make ridiculous HP with them so im learning a whole new world but enjoying it..........................As for your last question should they be compared in some ways yes and others no. Collectibilty and race heriatge is the main reason ford guys will go for the gt becuase they are the first true aussie muscle car and were dominant in the mid to late 70's at Bathurst and are as rare hens teeth now commanding very respectable prices , Holden guys will go for the Brocks becuase they are a limited run car (500 in each series) which makes them collectable and commanding of money (no where near the price of an original untampered GT) and the fact that Brock was one of Australias greatest race car drivers at Bathurst........Others will diagree and say its about the rivalry etc etc but the cars mentioned in there day were icon cars

Cheers for that mate smile.gif

QUOTE (Who dat @ Feb 1 2012, 08:48 AM) *
    Honestly this is the best colour that came out on this car imo.
    Looks fantastic and clean good work mate!

imo Green,Orange and especially Blue with the proper stripes is better than the purple.

sanchezz
    Post #26

nice falcon, i take it is a replica? with the amount of custom mods done to it?

pvk308
    Post #27

no worries at all gutless mate

krayziebenno
    Post #28

i cannot even begin to explain how much i want this car!!!

Mianus
    Post #29

Thanks for all the nice words about the car, its good to see on a forum with such diversity like tuners, drifters, muscle heads and commodore owners, there is still so much love for the Ford tongue.gif
    A suppose a big reason the GT demands such respect is because they were the fastest 4 Door production sedan for something like 30 years.

Patrol Man, I would have done the red walls but everyone has them, I wanted mine to be a little different with the White Venitian and Whitewalls. Also looking to get a set of White 20' Simmons for the odd occasion aswell.

Thanks again for looking at her!

NOR011
    Post #30

God Damn! This is bloody awesome mate!

bigrumboy
    Post #31

Very cool.

Mianus
    Post #32

Some more pics for yas

Slav
    Post #33

Is it just me or are GT'z two doors?

Mianus
    Post #34

From XR to XY all GT's where 4 door, When the XA was released, it came in 2 and 4 door same as XB and XC models.

JDM
    Post #35

Nice ride you got there mate thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x