Engine:

Exhaust:

Suspension:

Wheels:

Modifications:

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:

Hey Guys,

Back again, Just here posting up my new ride, Ended up selling the Evo as a "almost complete" project.. Work has been hectic, so was unable to get it in for its final tune etc and missed having a weekend car!

So..

I bought this...

With an original and certified 55,000ks on the clock it is in immaculate condition..

Bought it off an older guy that had a set of CHEAP 17inch chrome wheels on it... And with a ride height like a small family wagon I just wasnt happy..

So I got to it and bought a set of 19inch BBS rims with a low offset.. ( as seen in my previous rides I have a soft spot for fitment )

then got to work and replaced the suspension with a set of Tein Adjustables and had Adjustable camber and control arms put in, front and back. The quards also needed to be flared to sit the wheels under at the height I wanted..

Other then that she Is just a stock S2000..

Looking to do some serious mods in the next couple months... Any Ideas should definately be throwing out there..

Feel free to Hate, Its my car and I enjoy it..

And no the car isnt for sale.. Its just an easy way to get your number out at car meets, etc etc

Cheers for looking

2000 Honda S2000 New Ride

Comments

• Boost Network 30
  • gutless
    Post #2

Nice one!

Sweet fitment.

YOOFY
    Post #3

fitment love!

sr_silvia
    Post #4

It actually looks brand new, literally out of the showroom. Nice work love it

Boostn32GTR
    Post #5

u sir have good tastes..im sure the powerplant wont do it for u... but awsome "weekend cruiser" as u put it... BBS are gorgeous and fitment is spot on :-)

cameron92
    Post #6

nice

bhunzz
    Post #7

broooooo u have sick style!! shocked.gif

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #8

THAT is sexy!

MR_JORDZ
    Post #9

shot bro that looks sexy as!!!

slivia s13
    Post #10

so nice man love it
    ftw iv got a mazda your see that up on here soon

Ralli
    Post #11

Nice Scenery ..................

oh and car too I suppose .... mamoru.gif

8URVTEC
    Post #12

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Nov 3 2011, 08:18 PM) *
    u sir have good tastes..im sure the powerplant wont do it for u... but awsome "weekend cruiser" as u put it... BBS are gorgeous and fitment is spot on :-)

+1

blurayrx7
    Post #13

thats nice bra

180sxy
    Post #14

Wheels set it off.

nickosan
    Post #15

thats just wicked. just do your basic shit intake etc as it's only going to be a weekender right. beautiful taste none the less

socal
    Post #16

Mate you sure know how to make cars look good. Love the BBS rims, keep us posted smile.gif

NosBabyNos
    Post #17

Nice car man. Love s2ks

All she needs is ap2 headlights and possibly rear lights as well and maybe J's racing rear diffuser

Whats your wheel specs if you dont mind me asking?

Enjoy her mate

wolfman101
    Post #18

One of the 4 Japanese sports/performance cars I'd have, though I'm not keen on the exhaust or height.

VTR
    Post #19

Very Nice S2k smile.gif

clutch-it
    Post #20

nice car nice fitment awesome job mate

ca_sil80
    Post #21

those rims in a 17" and slighlty less offset would look way better IMO. none the less very cool car

urluzn
    Post #22

Cheers for the comments guys, As some have said.. This is extremely sluggish compared to the Evo! wink.gif But Its alright for the time being.. I never really liked S2ks an awful lot until I watched Johny Tran On The fast and the furious with at least 100grand under the hood of his car drool.gif .. Then i seen s2krazie's one on here and the decision was made.. Then I started taking them for test drives and could see some potential to make it another fun street car... As for the rim size id agree with you, but I always wanted to have a play with a larger rim to see what sort of fitment I could get.. Overall Im pretty happy with how it sits..

NOL499
    Post #23

Fit as!

wayneby
    Post #24

sooo nice man.. fitment and wheel size is perfect !! only mods i would do it engine basics and a nice stereo smile.gif
    soo clean!!!

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #25

you fucking WIN every time.

love your style mate, seriously sad to hear the eve is gone but this looks like fun.

dtcobra
    Post #26

Very nice mate, but If I had to pick it would be your old Evo7 over this anyday.

urluzn
    Post #27

So would I mate, so would I... It was my baby.. I spent more time on and with that car then I did my own gf... Anyone that starts to highly modify a car will know what its all about.. Not just the people that cut some springs and throw on a set of chrome wheels... Theres not alot I wouldnt do to make my car, "right" Short cuts is not my style.. The Evo7 was ALOT of work... The S2k is now just my EASY new toy.. On the days I have off its just easier to head off to dinner/go for a cruise with the missus in this... Ill be back in oz soon, So Ill be looking for something new then.. P Plate legal unfortunatly sadwavey.gif

Cheers

Slav
    Post #28

that is incredible.

S2krazie
    Post #29

I know exactly what you mean about overly modified cars, hence why I sold mine even though it was 98% complete - just got over the dramas - like you Inow just have a weekend cruiser.

If you feel it lacks power, ~$5k will get you a S/c or turbo kit and the motor will hold 14psi on stock block with ease.. Food for thought... tongue.gif

krayziebenno
    Post #30

love it. those BBS's are perfect

codey92
    Post #31

dude this s2000 is mint, do diff gears, to shorten, and dont be affraid to live on the v-tec. pull some serious speed out of them, and change the cannon, to twin porsche cayanne exhaust from cat back, sounds mint !!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x