• Standard User
  • Member No.: 226,843
Post #1 post 28th October 2011 - 09:26 PM
Engine: rb25det

Exhaust: 3''cat back

Suspension: pedders coils and ajustible gas shocks

Wheels: volk cv pro 17x8 front 17x9 rear

Modifications: shitty veilside skirts rear pods ? pretty much stock

Stereo Audio / Visual: double din jap mini disk player?

Estimated Power: stock boost so not much

thought id put up an old pic of my r33 that ive missed everyday scince i sold it to a guy in brisbane named matt keen to know of its where about now ? sold it in 07' with 60 000k on the clock, i had big plans for this bar but things changed for me and had to let it go sad.gif enjoy
1997 Nissan Skyline R33
1997 Nissan Skyline R33
1997 Nissan Skyline R33

Comments

• Boost Network 10
  • ajr1990
    Post #2

man that was fucking sexy.

the only thing i would have changed is the side bodykit!

Boostn32GTR
    Post #3

wow 43***kms on the clock.. hmmm if serious... thats mint... not to sure on the car myself.. has potential

gutless
    Post #4

I enjoy those pods (Top Secret i believe?)

Clean series 2, just needs normal sideskirts.

dan-828
    Post #5

i agree on the rear pods are cool. and i agree on that the side skirts would of had to of been changed. was very nice i must say ( you must curse ya self over it alot )

Stanislav
    Post #6

Its nice man! My work mate has one with 65ks on the clock and its fucking mint, even all the plastics inside look next to new, amazed how clean you can still get them

clutch-it
    Post #7

clean as

CactusSupreme
    Post #8

For a 33, it's pretty fucking good!

matt_e_b81
    Post #9

yeah i had planed to change the side skirts and get a front lip or bar ,but never got the chance , i bought it in melbourne off a guy that imported cars , i went to buy an r34 but it sold by the time i got there but then he showed me this for the same money he said it was a one owner in japan and i thought nar at first cause i planed on the 34 with low ks but when i had a better look at it i thought f@*k its clean and the ks seemed to match how tidy the car was so i bought it !

drove it to queensland with no plates on day passes took me 3 days cos i could only drive it bettween 7 am to 7pm needed different passes in different states too !

if anyone has seen it or now of it let us know cos im keen to know what it looks like now

180sxy
    Post #10

So many tidy 33's lately

33gtst
    Post #11

Hey Matt, I bought the car off you back then at 55000kms, I ended up trading it in for a brand new xr6 on April 1 last year with 103000kms on the clock
    I've regretted getting rid of it every day since too lol.
    quote name='matt_e_b81' date='Oct 28 2011, 09:26 PM' post='1287843380']
    Engine: rb25det

Exhaust: 3''cat back

Suspension: pedders coils and ajustible gas shocks

Wheels: volk cv pro 17x8 front 17x9 rear

Modifications: shitty veilside skirts rear pods ? pretty much stock

Stereo Audio / Visual: double din jap mini disk player?

Estimated Power: stock boost so not much

thought id put up an old pic of my r33 that ive missed everyday scince i sold it to a guy in brisbane named matt keen to know of its where about now ? sold it in 07' with 60 000k on the clock, i had big plans for this bar but things changed for me and had to let it go sad.gif enjoy
    [/quote]

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x