Ebay Products... - have you ever been jipped?  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
mmmm gtst
  • mmmm gtst
  • M1 RUNNER- 1st Strike
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 20,668
Post #1 post 19th May 2005 - 12:56 PM
hey people, im just wondering if any of yous use ebay? and have yous ever been ripped off by someone there, for example not delivering your product after you have paid, and continually NOT reply to your CONSTANT emails about getting your product or item back......

this little stooge japspec_automotive
http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.d...44406828&de=off

has taken his sweet ass time not refunding me and im just wondering if anyone wants to help me out.. i cant say what my user name on ebay is however.... my plan of action is to recruit people who have been jipped/ripped off and once we have a power of 10-15 people.... purchase one item each and leave negative feedback.....

Now whats in it for you?
well your name will be added onto a list and if you are ever jipped on ebay, then this select list will help you out in your time of need.....
note: you can make fake email, fake ebay account etc if you would like to so that your proper account does not look bad.. its just about paying back suckers that steal money and do not reply....
please pm me or something if you would like to be in on this... or else im going to have to make 10-15 accounts by myself and kill there accounts by myself...
.......see you in hell sucka

CURRENT LIST-

mmmm gtst
70YIN_180
RaceSpecN14
[WOG2NV]

This post has been edited by mmmm gtst: May 22 2005, 09:59 AM

--------------------
57ING
Post #2

Ive never had drama's with ebay personally, I usually check the comment fields for negativity first. If your gut says no, go with your gut instinct.

mmmm gtst
Post #3

well at the time he was selling this product daily, i assumed he bought it in bulk.... anyway he sells everything BUT the product i bid on and there have been 4 others on his negative feedback with the item aswell.... anyway, ive talked to them and they are willing to help me out.. so i thought i might aswell do some damage as he took my money...

mmmm gtst
Post #4

if no one else is interested in helping me ill take before and after shots of his profile and post u the damage i do...... bye bye reputation...

57ING
Post #5

Best of luck, kill the scammers.

70YIN_180
Post #6

hey bro, the same guy is pissing me off right now too. add me to ur list

edit: i just read the post properly.. i aint giving any more money to this dude have u contacted ebay yet??

57ING
Post #7

Are you guys buying oil catch cans off this clown?

RaceSpecN14
Post #8

I'll help if you want smile.gif

70YIN_180
Post #9

yea i did.. second i got it realised it was fake.. really should of thought before i bought it.. but at the time he had a 100% feedback rating, form about 200 users.. so its hard not to trust someone like that u know.. i have never had any problems either.

as much as id like a refund, i dont trust him at all to get my money back. Prob best to cut my losses and move on. will continue to contact him but

mkerr
Post #10

i doubt people will buy something they know they're going to get jibbed on, just so they can join a list of others that have been duped...seems a little strange to me...

reported it to ebay yet?

i was under the impression that they had some sort of system that covered users getting scammed?

Crabs
Post #11

There is a proper function of ebay that you are ment to use to file complains for situations like this.

mmmm gtst
Post #12

i have reported it to ebay and i still havent got my money back... thanks for your help people

mmmm gtst
Post #13

QUOTE(57ING @ May 19 2005, 01:15 PM)
Are you guys buying oil catch cans off this clown?
[right][snapback]5125665[/snapback][/right]

no, but he is screwing around alot of people on catcher cans too........
he has my HKS SSQ BOV.....

mmmm gtst
Post #14

I have linked this to my other forum SAU, please visit to see there oppinions on this fella... i quote another member...

nismo818

Car(s): Ferrari F50
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: ebay rip offs.... MY PLAN OF ATTACK!!!
This guy japspec_automotive is a dodgy little turd. He has been selling fake ssqv blow off valves and passing them off as real ones on ebay. Not only that, he also sells fake Blitz Air filters etc. On top of that, I heard he's been ripping off many people by taking their money and not sending the goods.

There is little you can do about this turd. He has even changed his feedback to private so people can't see the bad comments others have given him. Apparently he allows pickup, & is in Victoria. If you're able to get his address, you might want to go confront him.

Good luck

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=74096

mmmm gtst
Post #15

Fake EMAILS/EBAY accounts are too be made by MONDAY, people on the list please PM me... we STRIKE together.........

88ADM
Post #16

i got jipped by him, but yeh, i left negative feedback but yeh thats it, hes a dogdy lil ?&%$

mmmm gtst
Post #17

88ADM please help... if youd like to e in on the action/fun/glory please tell me and ill add your name..... this will kill his reputation and will kill it in stealth/style

RaceSpecN14
Post #18

If you want to sign up an account with ebay without using your credit card details, you need to use an internet email other than hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc.

Then you will not be traced as it IS fraud if they, IF they, track you - They = ebay.

boozt
Post #20

Why dont you just deal with it yourself through the actual ebay moderation steps?

yolly
Post #21

QUOTE(mmmm gtst @ May 19 2005, 04:41 PM)
i have reported it to ebay and i still havent got my money back... thanks for your help people
[right][snapback]5126160[/snapback][/right]

eBay can't force the seller to give you back the money, you can only file a dispute and it's up to the seller to cough up the cash/item. All you can do is leave negative feedback and write it off as a lesson learnt.

It takes a few days for them to get back to you. And believe me, the waiting time is a bitch.

Just a case of bad luck dude, but good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

PyrotiX
Post #22

whats his email/ip ?

MaDDoG
Post #23

hey buddy, i have been ripped on ebay before, but this fella you put up, i have dealt with him myself and had no problems, only problem i had was he took his time leaving feedback for me but he did leave me feedback eventually smile.gif i got ripped from a guy in american, i bought stereo system off him, advertised it as being new, i paid him the money ( note over 700 AUS) and i recieved a bunch of old stereo stuff that came over with the first fleet, but to top it off, it was all rooted, top fell off the head unit, wires ripped out etc, ebay did nothing at all rant2.gif

mkerr
Post #24

sounds like he's a popular little bunny.

1) create another account
2) ask a question - along the lines of, "Hi, i'm new to ebay, my friend told me that he got a blow off valve from you for a really good price. My mates and i were wanting to get a whole stack of them off you. I see that you're in [insert suburb here]. We live pretty close to there, and seeing as we're getting such a large order, it seems silly to pay massive postage just so it can go a few kms. Is it possible for us to come and pick up our order please? The money we save from postage could turn into a few more BOVs!"

3) get his address
4) get signed and written afferdavits from every person he's ripped off (from yuor list etc). you might even want to go over his feedback to get a list of the ebay users that have left negative feedback. email them, and see if they want in.

5) take the afferdavits and documents etc down to the police station, file a report etc, and supply them with the address.

6) *optional* i'd also recommend getting legal advice. just from doing an intro to business law subject at uni, this dude's broken a shit load of laws under the trade practices act. including breach of contract, breach of warranty, and section 52 of the TPA, also some sections of 53 of the TPA (we only just did this topic last week, which is why i can remember) including disception, false branding etc etc.

even if you get someone that knows a lawyer etc, you could get them to write an official looking letter with all the mumbo jumbo that lawyer types use, get it signed by everyone, and threaten class action.

should tighten his sphyncter a tad.

biggrin.gif

VLTurbro
Post #25

I bought a VL clock dash off E-bay but I havent fitted it yet.

My dad says that theres 2 clips broken so I dont know if its a dodgy buy or not.

Killa-KB
Post #26

i hate getting ripped off on ebay but it usually only happens one time in a hundred so i just usually whinge to ebay and leave it at that. good luck with stooging this dude

nisbne
Post #27

i brought a hks blow off value of him, the day i put it on it stuffed up, it was not a realy hks item, exactly the same as a monza item, but he is getting monza buffed of and putting a hks sticker on them.

what can we do
nothin he sells is rea, the catch cans are autotechnica items with stickers

not happy

BSIDE
Post #28

if these items arent authentic you should also threaten to contact the real manufacturers as they are being screwed over too.

youd be surprised what big companies do to ripoff merchants like this guy

mmmm gtst
Post #29

QUOTE(nisbne @ May 20 2005, 12:12 AM)
i brought a hks blow off value of him, the day i put it on it stuffed up, it was not a realy hks item, exactly the same as a monza item, but he is getting monza buffed of and putting a hks sticker on them.

what can we do
nothin he sells is rea, the catch cans are autotechnica items with stickers
not happy
[right][snapback]5126715[/snapback][/right]

what can we do?? are you serious, mate join my ELITE list of people... we are going to DESTROY his reputation mwahahaha

Familka GTR
Post #30

jyhvluyv

Eisbaer
Post #31

you should ALL report him to ebay
if nothing comes of it, take it to the authorities as he is breaking the law and ebay will have to give the police his details

Boody
Post #32

Why would you buy something of such important value off ebay
I purchase things of ebay - but nothign over the $50/mark - and if it is i make sure that all address/ phone details are known before ever purchasing

There are plenty of ppl in Brissy(trsutworthy) ppl who you can buy these important parts off for a good price

If vengance is the only step then i say go for it - wont do much apart from him to have a laugh and chuckle that he has made alot of money - prob best to report him to the consumer watchdog ACCC- You probabily wont get any response, but if there are enough complaints they will investigate.

Cheers

BOODY

PyrotiX
Post #33

Guys with ebay, you have the option to request his personal contact details if you've made a transaction. If you can get those details and post in here.. I'll assist smile.gif

FidEL
Post #34

Post comments removed.

OPM
Post #35

ebay is shit...enough said.live and learn. u can view their address in ur buyers link.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x