Exhaust:
2.5 inch sports exhaust, HI-FLOW Cat, Red Back Muffler Into Twin Dumpers

Suspension:
stock other than nolathane bushes and heavy duty rear springs

Wheels:
Standard ATM

Modifications:

Stereo Audio / Visual:
Sony X-Plod Head Unit, Kicker sub and amp,2 4inch cadence,2 4 inch JVC And 2 6 inch Speakers more to come biggrin.gif

Estimated Power:
Unlimited haha smile.gif
1992 Holden Commodore Vp Vacationer

Comments

• Boost Network 42
  • FBC4LYF$
    Post #2

Just Looking For Ideas, Don't Judge This Is My First Car smile.gif

jo88
    Post #3

QUOTE (FBC4LYF$ @ Aug 14 2011, 09:28 AM) *
    Just Looking For Ideas, Don't Judge This Is My First Car smile.gif

burn it start again no offence

nferno
    Post #4

Buy one in better condition.

*Tricky*
    Post #5

I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

ben_wallace
    Post #6

your k&n pod is worth more than your car

mark1414
    Post #7

Woah a Vacationer. Look out.

ydeepS
    Post #8

Lol.

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #9

A good clean and detail, new rear tail lights + garnish and remove the window tint should be enough to keep you busy for the moment.

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #10

De-badge, take the pin tripes off the side aswell as the trolley strips and paint your doorhandles/mirrors same colour as the car... theirs alot you can do to these without spending much money.

livinglifelow
    Post #11

needs unit sticker

Big_Black_Pontiac
    Post #12

at least mummy n daddy didnt have it for him like a lot of cars on here

FBC4LYF$
    Post #13

lol i bought this one so i COULD wok on it to get to know my own car, yes its a vacationer lol, plus is a commodore you cant go wrong with a lion badge biggrin.gif thanx to the 1 person so far that has actually giving me ideas instead of bagging it, im in the middle of painting the centre console and stereo surrond at the moment in mettalic blue and white will put pics up when done smile.gif

urluzn
    Post #14

QUOTE (FBC4LYF$ @ Aug 14 2011, 02:18 PM) *
    lol i bought this one so i COULD wok on it to get to know my own car, yes its a vacationer lol, plus is a commodore you cant go wrong with a lion badge biggrin.gif thanx to the 1 person so far that has actually giving me ideas instead of bagging it, im in the middle of painting the centre console and stereo surrond at the moment in mettalic blue and white will put pics up when done smile.gif

Haha i think your money could be spent on better things then "metallic blue and white paint" ........

FBC4LYF$
    Post #15

just as i think your money could have been spent on sumthing a little better than a mitsubishi lancer no offence smile.gif

urluzn
    Post #16

QUOTE (FBC4LYF$ @ Aug 14 2011, 02:58 PM) *
    just as i think your money could have been spent on sumthing a little better than a mitsubishi lancer no offence smile.gif

bowrofl.gif Fuck that was a pretty good come back mate, did mummy help you with that one??? MY car is worth 25x more then you POS commodore.. I dont need "metallic blue and white paint" fully sick pod filters or anything else to make my car cool.. You obviously have alot of growing up to do mate.. Anyone who thinks there VP commodore is better then an EVO has some issues..

Nice try mate, all the best with your future bogan life...

John Mkiv
    Post #17

His "Mitsubishi Lancer" is better than anything you will possibly ever own. Let alone by the age of 19. No Offence smile.gif

epicdsl
    Post #18

trollolololol

slokey
    Post #19

It doesn't even look that bad. You're all just paying it out because it's not a fully sick POS s13 silvia.

Joyrid3r
    Post #20

QUOTE (urluzn @ Aug 14 2011, 03:04 PM) *
    bowrofl.gif Fuck that was a pretty good come back mate, did mummy help you with that one??? MY car is worth 25x more then you POS commodore.. I dont need "metallic blue and white paint" fully sick pod filters or anything else to make my car cool.. You obviously have alot of growing up to do mate.. Anyone who thinks there VP commodore is better then an EVO has some issues..

Nice try mate, all the best with your future bogan life...

U Mad, Bro?

OT: Eureka's brought up some good ideas, do them.

search the classified for some decent rims, like a nice set of chasers or some alloys. don't go too big but go wide like 8 inch or so.

urluzn
    Post #21

QUOTE (Joyrid3r @ Aug 14 2011, 03:55 PM) *
    U Mad, Bro?

OT: Eureka's brought up some good ideas, do them.

search the classified for some decent rims, like a nice set of chasers or some alloys. don't go too big but go wide like 8 inch or so.

Haha Nah bro, I simply said to him that his money could be spent on better things then paint at this stage.. So he has a dig at my car dunno.gif Are you for real?? Theres been worse stuff said by other people, yet he chooses to have a dig at me...

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #22

Instead of spending dollars on painting your interior invest in a statesman console, here's a pic of mine if you're interested.

VS SIII Statesman upper with a SI lower.

FBC4LYF$
    Post #23

mate i wasnt digging at your car im just stating that if u have the money for an evo you could have bought sumthing better and no i dont think my vp is the best car in the world but its a car. i dont want any jap crap shit i just want pure aussie vehicle im not pickin on you or your but i just dont like evos if i did im sure i probly would like it but sorry i dont.

Chupzy
    Post #24

needs x2 chev badges

FBC4LYF$
    Post #25

got chasers with centrecaps, i dont want chev badges its a HOLDEN not a chevy smile.gif had sum pretty good ideas so far keep em cummin cheers

Chupzy
    Post #26

QUOTE (FBC4LYF$ @ Aug 14 2011, 05:27 PM) *
    got chasers with centrecaps, i dont want chev badges its a HOLDEN not a chevy smile.gif had sum pretty good ideas so far keep em cummin cheers

Well at least now we know you aren't an idiot. Definitely get rid of that tint off the rear window and the pinstripes. I vote for the new centre console idea as well as a nice wash and clean inside and out. Maybe take a few pics of it with the new wheels on a street or something. Not sure about everyone else but I think it makes the car look allot nicer if the photo isn't taken out on the front lawn tongue.gif

euro540
    Post #27

a box of matches and some petrol would go nicely

Billy111
    Post #28

yeah as stated before work on getting it clean first. dont paint the interior with metallic blue it looks gay as fuck

slivia s13
    Post #29

crap i would cry looking at that everyday let alone driving it

steggo15
    Post #30

QUOTE (slivia s13 @ Aug 14 2011, 06:42 PM) *
    crap i would cry looking at that everyday let alone driving it

agreed, mate pls dont post ur car on here unless its in resonably good condition, or this will happen, if u cant afford it ill buy u the petrol to burn it with

Big_Black_Pontiac
    Post #31

http://justcommodores.com.au/

better off going to this site, you wont find as many wankers as you find on here

euro540
    Post #32

you will find more cheap boring shit cars and even bigger wankers on that site

jdmluv
    Post #33

haha u actually think that heap of shit u call a car can be compaired to an evo? let alone his evo?? haha ur such a bogan bowrofl.gif

FBC4LYF$
    Post #34

now i wonder why half the members on boost dont post their cars on here...... o wait i just go it cause of fuckheads that just give them shit smile.gif thanks to the people that actually helped instead of being a dead set idiot im only looking for ideas im not showing off my car

FBC4LYF$
    Post #35

i do want to put a VS Statesman front end on it but they are quite expensive if any has or knows of one cheap let me now thanks BTW im not comparing my car to an evo im just stating there are much better cars out there for the same cah he has probly spent on his smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x