Page 1 of 1
Jump to page
blzbub666
  • blzbub666
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 194,103
Post #1 post 25th June 2011 - 03:08 AM
Called Cop Bait.

4k but a quad throttled N/A monster cammed 5k is in the build.

Coby extractors to a 2 1/4 inch exhaust, hot dog, sports muffler.

Stock chopped front, KYB short stroke ST Celica ultra lows springs rear. Adjustable panhard rod.

15" Koya AE-Teks with Kumho 195/50's.

Custom black interior, Autotechnica Monza seats and wheel. AE71 tacho dash. Kamei front lip. KE30 chrome bars. Chrome grill. LED running lights. VN(?) commadore clear indicators. Matte black. Nana visor. Bonnet pins. Lots of other small things. Louvre, H4's etc etc.

Shit ICE, but I like the exhaust sound better.

5 HP tongue.gif

1982 Toyota Corolla Ke70
1982 Toyota Corolla Ke70
1982 Toyota Corolla Ke70
1982 Toyota Corolla Ke70
1982 Toyota Corolla Ke70

Comments

• Boost Network 34
  • AllTrack
    Post #2

Looks epic mate. Was tossing up if I wanted AE Teks for one of my projects and I'm sold on them now smile.gif

Cheers,

ordinary guy
    Post #3

i hate absolutely everything about it. congrats.

wayneby
    Post #4

awesome car mann

blzbub666
    Post #5

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Jun 25 2011, 09:30 PM) *
    i hate absolutely everything about it. congrats.

I didn't build it with you in mind. If I did it'd have more pink and air brushed penises.

ordinary guy
    Post #6

i own the datsun in the background of your first picture..... i don't think you'll find any pink OR penises on it....

and maybe i didnt elaborate enough..... this car is trying to be too many different things..... and it's trying too hard at all of them.... it's better to invest your money in a few good parts.... than lots of shit parts.

engine plans sound good though.

joel-ls1
    Post #7

QUOTE (blzbub666 @ Jun 25 2011, 10:06 PM) *
    I didn't build it with you in mind. If I did it'd have more pink and air brushed penises.

HAHA call...

W1NT3R
    Post #8

QUOTE (blzbub666 @ Jun 25 2011, 10:06 PM) *

LOL

blzbub666
    Post #9

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Jun 25 2011, 10:17 PM) *
    i own the datsun in the background of your first picture..... i don't think you'll find any pink OR penises on it....

and maybe i didnt elaborate enough..... this car is trying to be too many different things..... and it's trying too hard at all of them.... it's better to invest your money in a few good parts.... than lots of shit parts.

engine plans sound good though.

Hmm, make my car so I like it, or make car so others like it?
    Seriously? Saying you hate a persons car in their rides thread.
    Keep it to yourself. I hated the drift spec subway handle and other shit on your car but understood your taste and how you wanted your car to look. Plus even though it really wasnt my cup of tea I RESPECTED it for the effort and love involved and the effort you obviously put into it.

Got issues with my car? Fine, but keep it to yourself, I have spent years working on my car and I fucking love it.

Saying you hate a car is just rude man, learn some manners.

Cheers all you other guys for the likes, much appreciated.

ordinary guy
    Post #10

surely you might understand that posting your car on a public forum might be contradictory to your proclamations of "not caring" what others think. you obviously posted it up here to find out what people think of it...as that is the very reason that the member's rides section exists..... and at the same time.... i never said i didn't respect it..... i said i didn't like it.... you need to take the good with the bad.... you think people like my car? most of the time they hate the shit out of it.... sometimes cause they don't get it, sometimes cause they don't like me personally, sometimes because they don't agree with me treating such an old and rare car in the way that i have..... either way..... the first rule of building a car that stands out in the way that yours or mine does, is that you are gonna get your fair share of haters..... so if you're not prepared to deal with it..... you should probably start writing your classified ad now.

EDIT- the fact that you associate tsurikawa with drifting proves how little you know about japanese nostalgic car culture.

Radarr_Love
    Post #11

Why do people think the subway ring is a drift thing?
    Its (boso)zoku style.
    Edit: OT car's kinda gay

wbtonner
    Post #12

QUOTE (blzbub666 @ Jun 25 2011, 10:44 PM) *
    Hmm, make my car so I like it, or make car so others like it?
    Seriously? Saying you hate a persons car in their rides thread.
    Keep it to yourself. I hated the drift spec subway handle and other shit on your car but understood your taste and how you wanted your car to look. Plus even though it really wasnt my cup of tea I RESPECTED it for the effort and love involved and the effort you obviously put into it.

Got issues with my car? Fine, but keep it to yourself, I have spent years working on my car and I fucking love it.

Saying you hate a car is just rude man, learn some manners.

Cheers all you other guys for the likes, much appreciated.

Really years?
    Must work pretty slow.

I also don't like it. Just looks dodgy/ half assed.

8spokeracing
    Post #13

Good shit mang...who gives a fuck what any other person thinks, they probably can't use a spanner for starters lol....thumbsup.gif

ordinary guy
    Post #14

QUOTE (Radarr_Love @ Jun 25 2011, 11:03 PM) *
    Its (boso)zoku style.

^ add "shakotan" into that also.... but yeah... this guy knows.

Radarr_Love
    Post #15

Close enough
    I Like your special six

blzbub666
    Post #16

QUOTE (Radarr_Love @ Jun 25 2011, 11:03 PM) *
    Its (boso)zoku style.

Yeah god damn. Its annoying when people confuse your styles aye. I mean I went for my own one instead of copying something from OS.

I hate being original. Its a cross I have to bare.
    Proud Australians trying to be Japanese. FTW.

ordinary guy
    Post #17

yeah..... call me a looney..... but i would hardly classify mattblack paint, supercheap seats and taiwanese wheels on a KE70 as "original" but whatever man.

Mason.
    Post #18

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Jun 25 2011, 11:02 PM) *
    you need to take the good with the bad.... you think people like my car? most of the time they hate the shit out of it....

taken back... your a fag

anyway MATTE BLACK FTW

ordinary guy
    Post #19

*a wild TWINCAM16 appears*

blzbub666
    Post #20

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Jun 25 2011, 11:56 PM) *
    yeah..... call me a looney..... but i would hardly classify mattblack paint, supercheap seats and taiwanese wheels on a KE70 as "original" but whatever man.

So if its all so popular where are all the cars exactly like mine? Did I say original car spec? Please link me a picture of the car I am copying?

Ohhhhhhhh thats right you cant help doing a style from Japan, thats cool.

I wanna be Asian

74QEE
    Post #21

Really?

A so cal decal? Alex xydias would murder you if he saw that.

ITS NOT A HOT ROD.

Navmaster
    Post #22

i think it would look much nicer if you removed the roof racks and all the visors, would look much neater and meaner.

BlueKE
    Post #23

Pics make CB look good Reed,

Keep up the good work

72hq
    Post #24

not my cuppa tea mate its disgusting to me, but no offence aye,bloody hell u talk some shit to ahaha get over people saying its shit just ignore them ahaha you sound like a wanker to be honest.

HSV
    Post #25

QUOTE (74QEE @ Jun 26 2011, 01:17 AM) *
    Really?

A so cal decal? Alex xydias would murder you if he saw that.

ITS NOT A HOT ROD.

This.

Other than that, its a KE.

Visors a bit different direction but kinda suits.

chaserface
    Post #26

LOL at "aetecks"! its like drift tecks for ae86's.

OT: your car is gayer than 8 guys blowing 9 guys. its like you're confused on which scene to follow and on the way you buy cheap and nasty china rip offs and piss off hot rod enthusiasts.

good luck on the 5k build, lol.

BlueKE
    Post #27

Dont worry bro,

7.97 for a corolla is not consider fast these days for a street car apparently,

and that centrelink performance is the only way a clown pants performs at the circus,

sif

SLO-030
    Post #28

Reed, to make this car appeal to the greater boostcruising community. I suggest painting it pink and strapping big pink inflatable penis' all over it

hachi_86
    Post #29

reed i wouldnt have wasted my time posting this on boostcruising, all this site is good for is the classifieds, why do you think jdmst hates it when someone posts their meets on here? site is full of fuckwits, car looked good at banyo btw, cheers (RC=redae71) http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/52627-support-cop-bait/

GJM85
    Post #30

+1 for the KSEV

You should of seen see the response I got from my first thread on here.

Note to self: Don't say bad things about commadores on boostcruising....

SLW42
    Post #31

Reed FUCK THE HATERS!!!! If they dont like it, they can join the line of all the other c**ts that do,

Boost loosing fails at life unless you own a commodore or a 16valve ke70, grow up people it's his car he can modify it his own way, if you dont like it stfu

BOOSTLOSINGMEMBER
    Post #32

ohmy im a bostlosing member and i love comonwhores with big juicey VAINY FUCKING COSK PAINTED ALL OVER MY CAR AND FACE

ANYTHING THAT ISNT IS CONSIDER GAY

AND I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING as gay as chaser face thats LIKE 50 old men jissing in chaser faces hair white he arse raps under age boys whilst looking at pictures of girl on the net that he will never get but then he rembers that he is a raging homo and take a cook to the face with pride

oopsie.gif

so anyway laters. boostlosingmember

p.s that car is awsome wish i had one

phil-720
    Post #33

yeah reed u know i love this jigga
    its got its OWN thing goin on and its pulling it off
    keep crusing bud and hit me up when it comes time to wack those carbs on like we talked about on fb

bluewrx004erx
    Post #34

Reed, your car is rad.

I'm the guy who owns this now. Matte black FTW

BlueKE
    Post #35

Like the dustbin said,

Nanna spec gets the girls,

JDM impress your boyfriend

seems alot of fagalas on here,

But wait all Corollas are imports, holy shit, what should we do,

Seems the talk about dicks on here, teach sensei fagala!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 1
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x