• jackclark123
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 217,526
Post #1 post 17th April 2011 - 07:16 PM
Engine: 2ltr

Exhaust: not to obnoxious

Suspension: lowered and rolled guards

Wheels: 19's

Modifications: custom leather interior, wheels, paint, few engine mods but nothing to crazy

Stereo Audio / Visual: decent enough

Estimated Power: enough for a cruiser and to let me keep my licence

I just got this little beauty and have just got it roadworthy now i gotta scrape up enough for rego and i'll have me a nice cruiser! Would love to maybe one day chuck a 13b or Rb20 in it but we'll see if my wallet lets me!! haha.. All comments Welcome. Cheers

I think it's safe to say big chromies like this belong no where near this car!! Hahahahaha, The wheels will be gone once i got the dollars for some decent old school replacements!! i'm sure there will be someone driving a mirage with a straight brim cap and maybe a southern cross sticker on a slight angle on the back window ready to take these off my hands!! hahaha

Once its Registered ill get some nice pictures and update. Cheers

This post has been edited by jackclark123: Apr 19 2011, 10:32 PM
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te
 Holden Gemini Te

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • Slide_thats5
    Post #2

ive seen this in person a few years back when it was first done it is smick, dont bother with a rb20 for the same money a sr will go in. We put an sr in one a few years back, done a few bolt on's and it flew

jackclark123
    Post #3

QUOTE (Slide_thats5 @ Apr 18 2011, 01:19 PM) *
    ive seen this in person a few years back when it was first done it is smick, dont bother with a rb20 for the same money a sr will go in. We put an sr in one a few years back, done a few bolt on's and it flew

fuck yeah its clean as! I'll keep that in mind. It won't be for a while though i'm on one point for a year so i'm just gonna cruise for a little while first. With that sort of power my one point will be gone quick smart

GTRVspec95
    Post #4

Apart from the dinner plate wheels it's tidy

The engine swap and change to 15's with decent tred would make this thing mint

Hoybo
    Post #5

Change the wheels and you've got a winner.

2FAS74U
    Post #6

13BT would be a sick conversion for this, needs new rims ASAP

jackclark123
    Post #7

The Rims are a bit too homo for me, Any suggestions on replacements would be greatly appreciated!!

N16T
    Post #8

Simmons 3 peice... Go old school rims, beefy tread, and a nicely tuned SR....

Slide_thats5
    Post #9

QUOTE (N16T @ Apr 18 2011, 01:58 PM) *

this, i have a gemini coupe with a SR, but mine is fully forged, and has all the bolt on's you could think of, and some of mates say it probably deserves a better home, But hey i took it out of a corona so its got a good home, some nice gold v45s would set this off really well

jbear
    Post #10

did you get this off a guy named Nik??

Bug Boy
    Post #11

Looks good man. i like the interior. Would make it feel like a new car inside. Top buy.

Silver Surfer
    Post #12

Overall A nice Gemmi, great colour and the interior looks great. My only dislike would be the wheels, any engine bay shots?

BossTG
    Post #13

It's a TG mate wink.gif
    Nice rig though, I remember when it used to have a 12a rotor in it. Back in its Sydney days.
    So many people have owned this now

P.S Needs S/LE Chrome window trims.

jackclark123
    Post #14

QUOTE (BossTG @ Apr 18 2011, 02:55 PM) *
    It's a TG mate wink.gif
    Nice rig though, I remember when it used to have a 12a rotor in it. Back in its Sydney days.
    So many people have owned this now

P.S Needs S/LE Chrome window trims.

haha Woops, the moron on the roady wrote TE, It's done the rounds and found me still in great condition aswell. I think i'll keep her for a while though i love it!!!

jackclark123
    Post #15

QUOTE (Silver Surfer @ Apr 18 2011, 02:42 PM) *
    Overall A nice Gemmi, great colour and the interior looks great. My only dislike would be the wheels, any engine bay shots?

i'll get some once this rain goes away!! haha

VTR
    Post #16

QUOTE (GTRVspec95 @ Apr 18 2011, 01:37 PM) *
    Apart from the dinner plate wheels it's tidy

The engine swap and change to 15's with decent tred would make this thing mint

Correct Resident Chinegro is correct.

QUOTE (Hoybo @ Apr 18 2011, 01:41 PM) *
    Change the wheels and you've got a winner.

This

Seen a few cars here lately where the wheels are the only fail,this is another one.

muz15353
    Post #17

did you buy this off a bloke named nick ryan??

muz15353
    Post #18

ps , ive seen this thing a fair few times ... the guard work is amazing!!

Be-Hating
    Post #19

Man that is sexy. Not to keen on the screen though.

How much did you pick it up for?

Draven
    Post #20

Change the rims and it would be beautiful! but they seriously kill it...

krayziebenno
    Post #21

QUOTE (N16T @ Apr 18 2011, 01:58 PM) *

this (also)

btw. mad little Gem

blayze123
    Post #22

its been threw so many owners and no one has changed those wheels yet!! looks clean mate
    was in pacpines for awhile i think.

MR_JORDZ
    Post #23

Thats sick

jackclark123
    Post #24

I think it's safe to say big chromies like this belong no where near this car!! Hahahahaha, The wheels will be gone once i got the dollars for some decent old school replacements!! i'm sure there will be someone driving a mirage with a straight brim cap and maybe a southern cross sticker on a slight angle on the back window ready to take these off my hands!! hahaha

The Doctor
    Post #25

as said above.. otherwise nice

blayze123
    Post #26

QUOTE (jackclark123 @ Apr 18 2011, 03:58 PM) *

haha nice. thumbsup.gif

tomopo
    Post #27

Prettty sure this used to come down to terrigal thursday nights 2 years ago.
    SR20 yessss

WOSSiiE
    Post #28

Some tidy Simmons would set this off a treat those rims look horrible other then that shes a lil beauty

nik ryan
    Post #29

my old gem, will miss this car,

vlt 88
    Post #30

once you change those wheels it will be mint

Ralli
    Post #31

not bad, not bad at all

GTRVspec95
    Post #32

What stud pattern are Gemi's ... a set of SSR Longchamps would look mint on it I reckon

jebby88
    Post #33

looks cool just need to get rid of the chrome dinner plates, Im pretty sure my brother is mates with the previous owner, did you buy it for 18k?........or was it 9k cant remember dunno.gif

jackclark123
    Post #34

QUOTE (GTRVspec95 @ Apr 18 2011, 05:58 PM) *
    What stud pattern are Gemi's ... a set of SSR Longchamps would look mint on it I reckon

They are a 4 stud pattern unfortunately

Draven
    Post #35

QUOTE (jebby88 @ Apr 18 2011, 06:01 PM) *
    looks cool just need to get rid of the chrome dinner plates, Im pretty sure my brother is mates with the previous owner, did you buy it for 18k?........or was it 9k cant remember dunno.gif

18K unsure.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x