• Budding User
  • Member No.: 123,052
Post #1 post 1st April 2011 - 07:48 PM
***********PROJECT PREVIA***********
Engine: 2.4

Exhaust: extractors 2&1/2 sports system
Suspension: lowered commodore springs
Wheels: 18'

[b]Modifications: tommi cams,auto throttal body bigger injectors,remaped ecu heavy duty clutch 5 speed manual .3.7 diff gears street use 4.3 locker for track .......was supercharged but no longer also had ported head but no longer as it craked van has run some very respectable time over quarter 12.26 @106.28mph. last run now only runs 14.08 @97.34mph
.[b]Stereo Audio dvd indash with 4 extra screens
Visual: custom painted dash doortrimes etc.....racing seats short throw shifter due aircon & 8 seats for the bloody 5 kids iv got....LOL...
custom body kit ...
paint: custom kandy pearl orange with custum kandy purple .....black bottom half at present time will be white matalic pearl bottom when finished
Estimated Power: not worried about power from this any more cost to much to keep repairing so building new bigblock toy .........
*******I KNOW MOST PEOPLE WONT LIKE THIS VAN BUT AT THE TIME I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY A VAN & MY WIFE SAID IF I SOLD MY HQ I COULD DO WHAT EVER I WANTED TO DO TO THE VAN & LATTER BUILD A NEW TOY ......SILLY WOMAN .......
...........picture of "project previa" is what it should look like when im finished ,,,hopfully before this years power cruise
1991 Toyota Tarago Rargo
1991 Toyota Tarago Rargo
1991 Toyota Tarago Rargo
1991 Toyota Tarago Rargo
1991 Toyota Tarago Rargo

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 38
  • Ryanoserous
    Post #2

Unique, different, but GOD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE PAINT THE INTERIOR.

broadie_69
    Post #3

Iv seen this driving around, turns heads its like hey check out the tarago,

joel-ls1
    Post #4

haha that's pretty kewl

HR31 PASSAGE
    Post #5

err my eyes they hurt

jbear
    Post #6

good on you mate for doing up something different, but i did lol when i saw it

devilishtrix123
    Post #7

fuk yah tryed to race you last saturday coming back from brissy in my vt ,fuk me that thing moves carnt wait to see it finished

383hq
    Post #8

thanx for the comments ....hr31 passage if your eyes hurt you should go to the eye doctor lol
    devilishtrix yep remember some clown (i mean that in the nicest way) try to race me wasnt worth the embasment was it ....never under estermate family vans im not the only fast van around remember that next time you try racing a done up van...

holidayalpine
    Post #9

needs more low and better wheels

VTR
    Post #10

Different to be sure.

SCR-NON
    Post #11

seen this go through many stages over the years...even a odly airbrushed rear tailgate lol but i saw you today & was like WOW, it realy does turn heads man :oopsie:

W1NT3R
    Post #12

Ummmm...

383hq
    Post #13

QUOTE (holidayalpine @ Apr 1 2011, 09:40 PM) *
    needs more low and better wheels

i agree but it wont go any lower & i have better wheels ready to go on

DaJaPLoRd
    Post #14

I think I just threw up in my mouth! :oopsie:

383hq
    Post #15

QUOTE (DaJaPLoRd @ Apr 1 2011, 10:14 PM) *
    I think I just threw up in my mouth! :oopsie:

jez the really is some dumb people around .....they cant even tell if the threw up or not ....they just think they did ! or maybe they just need to brush their teeth ...................i bet my cars better than you pushbike anyway

96PSI
    Post #16

Very different I must admit. Each to their own, good luck with it mate :oopsie:

aussiemk2
    Post #17

very interesting, are you going to drop the supercharger back on?

MPM
    Post #18

QUOTE (383hq @ Apr 1 2011, 10:19 PM) *
    jez the really is some dumb people around .....they cant even tell if the threw up or not ....they just think they did ! or maybe they just need to brush their teeth ...................i bet my cars better than you pushbike anyway

It's a Tarago. Shutup.

Darkness
    Post #19

QUOTE (383hq @ Apr 1 2011, 08:49 PM) *

In English please.

The Doctor
    Post #20

you like it, that's the main thing

Datsun_dan64
    Post #21

Oh myy.....

ih8wrx
    Post #22

Would be better if you went for a sleeper look.

Zeinheiger
    Post #23

All wicked except the paintwork, full body matte black would look great

slokey
    Post #24

The planned colour scheme look's a bit too American.

Cat Daddy
    Post #25

Motivation?

GHOSTY
    Post #26

^ that or nothing.

DaJaPLoRd
    Post #27

Get back to me when you have the necessary English comprehension skills to compete.

It's a Tarago. Stop wasting your money and go buy a house Mr. 'I joined in June 2008'.

Purt
    Post #28

QUOTE (Cat Daddy @ Apr 2 2011, 12:21 AM) *
    Motivation?

fuck yeah. this or this:

QUOTE (ih8wrx @ Apr 1 2011, 10:45 PM) *
    Would be better if you went for a sleeper look.

boost-addict
    Post #29

lol

shiftmad
    Post #30

QUOTE (devilishtrix123 @ Apr 1 2011, 08:16 PM) *
    fuk yah tryed to race you last saturday coming back from brissy in my vt ,fuk me that thing moves carnt wait to see it finished

Admitting to street Race!!! will get you raped :P

OT/
    Very different!!!

cl0ud
    Post #31

is this phil's tarago? or raoul?

dashboard
    Post #32

this is interesting

PHATNESS!!!
    Post #33

This is my old Tarago i built a while back..........

Darkness
    Post #34

QUOTE (PHATNESS!!! @ Apr 2 2011, 03:08 PM) *

This is my old Tarago i built a while back..........

Hmmmmm now that is how its done.

I remember seeing that on here before.

383hq
    Post #35

QUOTE (DaJaPLoRd @ Apr 2 2011, 08:07 AM) *
    Get back to me when you have the necessary English comprehension skills to compete.

It's a Tarago. Stop wasting your money and go buy a house Mr. 'I joined in June 2008'.

Hay iv'e read your posts & you have nothing nice to say to anyone .......You joined in june 2008 big fucking deal . As for buy a house, yes i own two. What car do you own ? I bet it no worth even showing on here or anywhere else ....If you have nothing nice to say try not saying anything & As for stop wasting money on a tarago its my money not yours unless your a doll bludger than my tax dollars would be yours if thats the case get a job & stop living under your mummy's house "junior" .......I joined in oh who really gives a shit .

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x