Dropped about 1.5"

Wheels:
20" Fluxus Shadow

Modifications:
Growler Air Induction kit.

Stereo Audio / Visual:
Stock as a rock

Estimated Power:
Little over 230Kw?? (210 + Whatever a godd air intake gets ya haha)

Quick thanks to Fizzo for doing the shoot.
fizzophotography.com
2010 Holden Commodore Ve Ii

--------------------
My mumma says the reason an aligator so cranky is cause he got all them teeth but no toothbrush.

Comments

• Boost Network 41
  • Burntsmoke
    Post #2

looks nice.

2FAS74U
    Post #3

uh oh!

Severe
    Post #4

Looks tidy mate. As with all commodores, they look good with a set of HSV wheels and some lowered susp. Good luck with it. Let the wankers start giving you hell. I'm sure they'll find their faults.

JDMNESS
    Post #5

Looks good man, more pics????

benji_xrt
    Post #6

QUOTE (JimPun @ Mar 21 2011, 09:29 PM) *
    Estimated Power:

Not 20kw but a nice VE either way

Wanna up the power, get a freer flowing exhaust and a tune.

Cant say for certain what power that will make, thats what a dyno is for :)

jebby88
    Post #7

QUOTE (JimPun @ Mar 21 2011, 08:29 PM) *
    Estimated Power:

More like 180kw + Intake so about 190kw.
    Nice ve but i have never liked the gt stripes

VTR
    Post #8

Cool.

dave01
    Post #9

love it mate, colour is different and really suits it aswell

JimPun
    Post #10

QUOTE (jebby88 @ Mar 21 2011, 08:46 PM) *
    More like 180kw + Intake so about 190kw.
    Nice ve but i have never liked the gt stripes

Know you're beeing helpfull, or so I like to think, but the things come stock with 210.

And yes I'm looking for somewhere to get a dyno tune, any recomendations (goldcoast)

TheGeniusMoose
    Post #11

QUOTE (JimPun @ Mar 21 2011, 09:56 PM) *
    Know you're beeing helpfull, or so I like to think, but the things come stock with 210.

And yes I'm looking for somewhere to get a dyno tune, any recomendations (goldcoast)

180rwkw is what he meant.

jebby88
    Post #12

QUOTE (TheGeniusMoose @ Mar 21 2011, 08:57 PM) *

This

JimPun
    Post #13

Ahk my error. And more photos will be up when Fizzo sends them through. Only other photos I have are Iphone out the front of a mates place quality :)

jebby88
    Post #14

Id just say go to any mechanic shop to get it tuned but some people on here might recommend some good places

vectorazz
    Post #15

Tidy

RIFFTOR
    Post #16

is it manual or auto?

Ralli
    Post #17

QUOTE (dave01 @ Mar 21 2011, 08:50 PM) *
    love it mate, colour is different and really suits it aswell

Colour is called Sizzle, a new colour they bought out with the series II ........

Doesn't look to bad, glad you kept the Holden Badge :)

JimPun
    Post #18

Evereytime I see a Chev badge, I want to punch a puppy in the face.

And its the 6spd Manual.

wbtonner
    Post #19

QUOTE (JimPun @ Mar 21 2011, 09:09 PM) *
    Evereytime I see a Chev badge, I want to punch a puppy in the face.

And its the 6spd Manual.

WIN!

jdm200
    Post #20

QUOTE (TheGeniusMoose @ Mar 21 2011, 09:57 PM) *

um i doubt even close to 180 kw atw 210kw at the fly she be flat out pushin 200hp atw stock how does intake zorst give you 40hp more atw
    anyway

looks neat mate i do like the colour different i guess

+1 for no chev badge

JimPun
    Post #21

Note to self: Learn more about my own car. Haha.

It was either Sizzle or Voodoo. And I'd seen 3 in Voodoo but none in Sizzle. I think it was the right choice but each to there own.

Cheers dudes (And dudettes if there's any)

Ralli
    Post #22

QUOTE (JimPun @ Mar 21 2011, 10:13 PM) *
    Note to self: Learn more about my own car. Haha.

It was either Sizzle or Voodoo. And I'd seen 3 in Voodoo but none in Sizzle. I think it was the right choice but each to there own.

Cheers dudes (And dudettes if there's any)

Yeh we haven't sold many car's in sizzle , and I rather like the colour actually ... looks really nice in the ute .........

and yes there are dudettes in here ... :)

jebby88
    Post #23

QUOTE (jdm200 @ Mar 21 2011, 10:06 PM) *
    um i doubt even close to 180 kw atw 210kw at the fly she be flat out pushin 200hp atw stock how does intake zorst give you 40hp more atw

Look it up a VE 3.6L v6 is stock 180kw atw, and i said it would gain 10kw (which is very generous) DIPSHIT

Cylinders: 60-degree V6
    Capacity: 3564 cc
    Bore x Stroke (mm): 94 x 85.6
    Induction: Sequential fuel injection.
    Valvetrain: Double Overhead Cam, 4 valves / cylinder.
    Throttle body diameter: mm
    Compression ratio: 10.2 : 1
    Maximum power: 180 kW @ 6000 rpm
    Maximum torque: 330 Nm @ 2600 rpm
    Redline / Cutout: / rpm
    Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane (ULP)

thanatozz
    Post #24

No chev badge on a holden+++++++++++++++

Good work!

enrique
    Post #25

ud be pushing 170 kws to the wheels if your lucky.. you forget.... power train loss... enormous , plus weight...
    xforce exhaust does nothing to an N/A... nothing... unless its a turbo if not, its a waste of money, unless u like the noise

benji_xrt
    Post #26

QUOTE (enrique @ Mar 22 2011, 01:29 AM) *
    ud be pushing 170 kws to the wheels if your lucky.. you forget.... power train loss... enormous , plus weight...
    xforce exhaust does nothing to an N/A... nothing... unless its a turbo if not, its a waste of money, unless u like the noise

Dude weight has nothing to do with power it makes at the wheels unless you are factoring the weight of the drivetrain in which case you already mentioned.

Plus a freer flowing exhaust will have some gains but minimal, what you need is extractors if your chasing some more power or better torque spread.

Espress
    Post #27

QUOTE (enrique @ Mar 22 2011, 01:29 AM) *

Hate......enrique...so.....much.

krayziebenno
    Post #28

tidy commie. +1 for manual

JimPun
    Post #29

Already got a few ideas of whats going into the beast in the near future. Just waiting to get off my p's then all the High flow shit, turbo, high ratio rockers (info on that would be nice)

Damn license restrictions! Had to keep my license in nsw just to legally drive the damn thing. Could change to a act license but the hassles not worth it.

SLO 05L
    Post #30

Nice ride mate. If this is SIDI which im guessing it is being a 010 model they are clamied 210kw at the fly, and 2 answer ur other questions, but only if its the SIDI the exhaust manifolds are cast to the block, thus u will not be able 2 get exctarctors 4 her and not many ppl have cracked into the computer on these that im aware of, But if shes a standard alloytec then yea only 180kw and normal exhaust manifolds so extractors are a go and happy tuning!! Best of luck

JimPun
    Post #31

QUOTE (SLO 05L @ Mar 22 2011, 06:02 PM) *
    Nice ride mate. If this is SIDI which im guessing it is being a 010 model they are clamied 210kw at the fly, and 2 answer ur other questions, but only if its the SIDI the exhaust manifolds are cast to the block, thus u will not be able 2 get exctarctors 4 her and not many ppl have cracked into the computer on these that im aware of, But if shes a standard alloytec then yea only 180kw and normal exhaust manifolds so extractors are a go and happy tuning!! Best of luck

Fuck... I've spoken to a few guys from chip torque and places like that and they've all told me the same thing, cant crack the computer yet. They're happy to try but I don't want my car as the guinne pig. Thank you for the highly deppressing but very usfull information :) haha.

Anyone else with tips/tricks to getting this beast running some more power? Also, what does everyone think of leather? cream and red? I hear it's a (unt to clean and maintain.

andyb749
    Post #32

she looks pretty cool u just need more pics

VRCALAIS.
    Post #33

love the ve2,tho not a fan of all the computerized shit mine pisses me off as it is,very nice car

JimPun
    Post #34

QUOTE (VRCALAIS. @ Mar 22 2011, 09:21 PM) *
    love the ve2,tho not a fan of all the computerized shit mine pisses me off as it is,very nice car

The more shit they put in, the more shut that can go wrong... But I do like those things when they don't fuck out. I'll get more photos soon

clutch-monkey
    Post #35

QUOTE (enrique @ Mar 22 2011, 12:29 AM) *
    . you forget.... power train loss... enormous ,

it's powertrain loss is little different to any other F/R car you fucking muppet.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x