1983 Datsun Bluebird TRX  

fragard-303
  • fragard-303
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 192,241
Post #1 post 11th February 2011 - 08:07 AM

This it my first car that i got given to me when i was at school 4 years ago, it hasn't really been taken care of as i have changed/repaired nearly everything on the car.

i have blown a diff with the new engine. the last engine was using more oil then it was fuel so it needed to go. i have lots of plans for it which might take a while but i feel it is worth it.

i will try and keep this up to date with more mods to come.

What it looks like stock with the new mags

This post has been edited by fragard-303: Jun 24 2011, 03:13 AM
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx
1983 Datsun Bluebird Trx

Comments

• Boost Network 22
  • VTR
    Post #2

Well this is refreshing to see indeed.

Good stuff OP,please do continue updating this build :)

slokey
    Post #3

OMG fucking yes!

So refreshing to see people doing up the good old blue birds still instead of the countless silvias you see everywhere.

Nice choice in wheels too.
    Just keep it clean and don't let it get too wanky.

8URVTEC
    Post #4

sweet az, nice choice of rims too

DaJaPLoRd
    Post #5

I thought it looked ok in white.

xilli
    Post #6

Great work mate! Keep the updates coming, good colour choice too :)

chopp_chopp
    Post #7

nice

GTI4ME
    Post #8

Very impressive

Richyrich1971
    Post #9

Very Nice, I`ve got one myself, and Slokey is right its not one of the Fully Sick Boys cars, its got class and soul, Keep up the great work, and youve got a nice Bunch of stuff there. If you havent already, get on to Aussie Bluebirbs.com, Good bunch of Guys and Girls... Cya.

TwinCam16
    Post #10

Good work.

Silver Surfer
    Post #11

how much did you pay for your super lites?

tomtom91
    Post #12

Wow, this soon to be blue beast looks oddly familiar lol. It's coming along nicely bro.

PAPASKIDZ
    Post #13

From a datto bloke Well done looks bloody good as.

Phat535
    Post #14

love where you're going with this thing

but why are you using a rising rate pressure reg

Zeinheiger
    Post #15

WIN!

Navmaster
    Post #16

go the datto... slash nissan.... where id you get those wheels and how much? i will be chasing a set for my 1200 ute in the future.

fragard-303
    Post #17

haha yeah @navmaster it actually has datsun and nissan on the tag. if your looking for the wheels we got 39 of them from Performance Wheels the odd number came from my dad and him burning a few. they cost me $650 as we got them cheaper when we did a bulk buy. @phat535 the fuel regulator was ment to be standard but when i ordered it they sent me that one. plus if i went to turbo it which i was looking into doing a blow thru weber it would have been perfect, but i pulled out of that idea. @DaJaPlord i am re painting it because as you cant see in the photos it is covered in dents "not one of them my fault" and also the paint is going all chalky from sitting outside.

Update

i have just finished preparing the inside of the doors, under the bonnet and under the boot lid ready to respray so i should get some pics with the color soon, which should be this week or so.

MV 383
    Post #18

looks good dude , nothing better than a bombed up L20B get some twins tho :(

BLK-48U
    Post #19

it looks exactly like my first car i sold mine to a lady bout 6yrs ago

i may even hav the front lip that goes on them

most comfiest seats ever lookin good mate

racer135
    Post #20

Any updates? Might get myself a bluey wags and turn it into a ute later on once I finish all my other datto toys haha

fragard-303
    Post #21

QUOTE (BLK-48U @ Apr 4 2011, 12:46 AM) *
    i may even hav the front lip that goes on them

i have the front spoiler it in the process of a mold being taken off it then we can make a few for me and my dads race car
    QUOTE (racer135 @ Apr 14 2011, 08:13 PM) *
    Any updates? Might get myself a bluey wags and turn it into a ute later on once I finish all my other datto toys haha

all updated smile.gif .. hmm a wagon into a ute might be really hard coz they don't have chaise that runs the full length of the car but by all means go for it, it will be one of a kind

next update might be a while away as working over easter isnt going to allow for much to be done :/

racer135
    Post #22

QUOTE (fragard-303 @ Apr 17 2011, 10:51 PM) *
    hmm a wagon into a ute might be really hard coz they don't have chaise that runs the full length of the car but by all means go for it, it will be one of a kind

Yeah they also dont have a very ute-y shape up back, but I suppose with a little bit of cutting and bending to get the bottom part of the tailgate more vertical it wouldn't look too bad. Haven't found any decent side-on pics of a wags to have a bit of a photochop with yet.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x