Jump to page
monaroman37
  • monaroman37
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 182,314
Post #1 post 17th June 2010 - 02:33 AM
im listing stolen cars that i hear stolen on scanner
cars to keep an eye out for

stolen 8pm tonight june 17th, red skyline, white rims on front black rims on rear, reg B37GG

This post has been edited by monaroman37: Jun 17 2010, 02:38 AM
delazy
Post #2

QUOTE (hektic_spec @ Jul 4 2010, 11:57 AM) *
wonder where u can buy one of those ones the cops put on your car

http://www.disklok.com.au/prices.htm

wackywheelz
Post #3

Stolen '06 Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM bike, see this thread, $1000 reward for safe return

wackywheelz
Post #4

Register your stolen bikes here: http://www.stolendirtbikes.com.au/register/index.php

blownhr
Post #5

QUOTE (BAGSIT @ Sep 23 2010, 06:01 PM) *
shit that is no good sutton any model numbers or pics and descriptions of the gear incase anybody gets offered stuff
did you have all your pics and files backed up on discs or sticks?

All the pics were safe. Didn't lose any. Tegan did though.

Some items to keep a look out for:
Dell Studio XPS 16 Laptop, Black
Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop, Black
Microsoft XBOX 360 Elite, Black S/N: B4J-00132
Nikon D300 Digial SLR, Black S/N 6026584
Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip, Black S/N 2147093
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 HSM II Lens, Black S/N 1018435
Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 EX DG Macro Lens, Black S/N 4063519
Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens, Black
Nikon SB-900 Flash, Black S/N 2131433
Nikon SB-800 Flash, Black
Sigma EF500 DG Super Flash, Black, Pentax Mount S/N 8085773
Sigma 1.4x Teleconverter, Black S/N 4009890
Pentax K10D Digital SLR, Black S/N 2485873
Pentax Battery Grip D-BG2, Black S/N 39557
Pentax K100D Digital SLR, Black

2004 Toyota Echo, Reg. FC 0358, Lowered 2" on 16" wheels.

blownhr
Post #6

Just noticed the supercharger for the HR has been stolen. It was on the bench as I am rebuilding the motor at the moment.

It is the SC14 Toyota supercharger with the Castlemaine Rod Shop Holley-to-supercharger adapter attached to the inlet side, and the CRS outlet to suit Holden 6. Also the top bracket which supports the blower was attached to it.

GOT_POWR
Post #7

*******STOLEN******* Hot house green VY R8 clubsport. 6 speed, chrome wheels, has a pink sticker on the rear window, dark tinted windows ill post more details when i get them

GOT_POWR
Post #8

in dysart (past bagdad) owner was out of the state when it was stolen (may have been taken between sunday 1/11 - saturday 6/11). the house has also been ransacked they were probably looking for spare keys. how the fuck do people steal these cars? if any ones sees any parts for sale or the car itself can you please call hayley on 0457860940

wackywheelz
Post #9

Silver 300ZX stolen from Riverside (Launceston) found burnt in Clarendon Vale - info courtesy of FB.

mrgrims
Post #10

Stolen from Launceston 13/03/2011: 1974 GB Galant GOLD/BROWN from Alanvale Road between 11pm and 4am last night. Car was found burnt out at Brooks Highschool. Im after any information you can offer leading to the offenders. Call 0458158242 or 63542194 or 0400934461... or the cops!

wackywheelz
Post #11

Follow up on the silver 300zx I posted about a few posts back, here is the aftermath:

HERE (1MB zip file, 14 photos)

** File also attached to this post

Attached File  stolen_300zx_after.zip ( 1.02MB ) Number of downloads: 608

wackywheelz
Post #12

STOLEN FROM LAUNCESTON OVERNIGHT - FOUND INTACT!

1995 Nissan Skyline Rego - A10TS

If you see this car or notice your local neighbourhood bogans have a new Skyline like this, please call the Police, and/or myself (number removed, PM me) and I will pass the information on to the owner.

Thank you

wackywheelz
Post #13

EDIT: Found in St Leonards intact, abandoned in a dead end street, out of fuel - I reckon they planned to come back with fuel.

Engine is coming out, was chuffing blue smoke when I saw it last.

wackywheelz
Post #14

(SEEN THIS ON GUMTREE)

FOUND!
Owner messaged me, car has been located

STOLEN WHITE PINTARA WAGON - REGO FS5191 - Black wheels, Tinted windows

" Stolen From moonah White nissan pintara wagon in the early morning of thursday (14th) between 1 & 2 am,
any info for this will be kept confidential, it is a loud car with tinted windows "

(Owner's number now removed)

FOUND!

wackywheelz
Post #15

(From Gumtree)
Owner seeking info:

STOLEN VL TURBO REGO NUMBER FM 8338

" STOLEN VL TURBO FROM HUNTINGFIELD KINGSTON ON MONDAY THE 18th OF APRIL IN THE HOURS BETWEEN 9PM AND 11PM THERE WAS ANOTHER VL SEEN WITH IT IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. CAR WAS FOUND (BURNT) UP BACK OF ELDERSLIE SO IF YOU SEEN THIS CAR IN THE BRIGHTON, BRIDGEWATER, GAGEBROOK AREA PLEASE REPORT TO KINGSTON POLICE OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 0457325846. ANY INFO BIG OR SMALL WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED "

86ma70supra
Post #16

QUOTE (wackywheelz @ Apr 21 2011, 12:18 AM) *
(From Gumtree)
Owner seeking info:

STOLEN VL TURBO REGO NUMBER FM 8338

" STOLEN VL TURBO FROM HUNTINGFIELD KINGSTON ON MONDAY THE 18th OF APRIL IN THE HOURS BETWEEN 9PM AND 11PM THERE WAS ANOTHER VL SEEN WITH IT IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. CAR WAS FOUND (BURNT) UP BACK OF ELDERSLIE SO IF YOU SEEN THIS CAR IN THE BRIGHTON, BRIDGEWATER, GAGEBROOK AREA PLEASE REPORT TO KINGSTON POLICE OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 0457325846. ANY INFO BIG OR SMALL WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED "

I was looking at buying this vl as it was for sale on gumtree. Anyway showed my brother the pic on mon nite and he said the thought it was at sorell sevro with a guy in painters clothes getting out of it dunno if it was a totally different car but he said looked like it and tht it looked like it had just been painted maybe worth a look ill find out which servo.

ecko
Post #17

cars are getting stolen in kingston now? shit

RA65CHARGER
Post #18

there's scum everywhere, work mates car got stolen from lenah valley, used in robberies then dumped in the derwent. They of course stole all his gear out of it then drove it in to the salt water with the motor running so it would seize.
tops blokes!

Pure Evil
Post #19

car thieves need stringing up by there nuts

fletcher0380
Post #20

Stolen and burned out:
light blue 31 skyline, from ravenswood in the north,
last sunday, (17.4.11), had a considerable amount of expensive riding gear/laptop/phone in it.
was worth alot of money, was also burned in the car so obviously just joy riders / co#k heads.

anyone knows anything info would be appreciated, not holding my breath just thought I'd mention it for him so we can try get some justice happening!

cheers

242gt turbo
Post #21

Stolen from Devonport. two brand new EH front guards. had "motors" stickers and white writing inside. were rough painted red. origanal never fitted

holden208
Post #22

STOLEN FROM MOONAH MAZDA DUEL CAB 4X4 IF ANYONE SEEN IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW--0438159705

holden208
Post #23

4w4 has been found thanks to hj454

BuC|<3t-H3@d
Post #24

attempted theft of my MR30 liftback last night, went to leave for work this morning and the drivers door lock is damaged and the top half bent out, so i got in through the passenger side (i think the doors mite have actualy been left open already, not sure didnt try opening as i always lock the car when i get out) but once i got in the car i couldnt turn the key in the ignition barrel either and theres a bit of damage at the top of the key hole so they must have used scissors or something, strangeley enough my ipod and cd player were both sitting there in plain view and they didnt get taken.

lucky for me the boss gave me the day off ( was already planing to before i told him i need to fix the car) so i actualy have some time today to try and get it fixed

Edit: just spoke to my mate who lives in youngtown aswell who drives a 5 speed VL W/ VY SS rims and he said cars kept pulling up outside his house last night until they turned the light on out front and then they would drive off...

any other boost members around youngtown kings meadows area, keep your cars secure at night

spaz xf0860
Post #25

QUOTE (Pure Evil @ Apr 22 2011, 08:43 PM) *
car thieves need stringing up by there nuts

car thieves dont have nuts!!!! hang them in public is my opinion!!! why would you steal someones car or even damage someones car its messed up shit!!! i wouldnt destroy my worst enemys car even!!!

4g32turbo
Post #26

Stolen this morning white ke38 corolla wagon from maranoa road kinston, primer rear hatch, very low, dented in lhf guard, any leads or information contact 0417575826 !

wackywheelz
Post #27

Just spotted on Tassie Car Parts, Panels, and Accessories - Buy and Sell Facebook group:

"BROWN VT COMMI STOLE 15 MINS AGO KEEP LOOK OUT AND LET US KNOW ANYTHING BRIDGWATER THANKS"

Any info contact Yana Wordsworth on Facebook

Above may of been found, post disappeared from the group wall.

UPDATE: Car has been found, apparently only good for parts now but had some wonderful fingerprints on it.

snowy stuntz
Post #28

Just had my mx bike stolen from out of my garage in prospect... Please keep an eye out for a 2000 model blue yamaha wrf 400 it has a yzf front plate instead of the wrf headlight, new shiny rear guard, missing the muffler as it's still on the garage floor.... Any info muchly appreciated

Super_Zook
Post #29

Vehicle: Toyota Hilux, 2001, White Dual Cab Ute without canopy
Rego EM9955
Distinguishing Features
33 inch mud terrains (BFG)
Bullbar - ARB winch bar
This thing is quite big and stands out.
Stolen from lutana last night

Any info please pm me

vrshart
Post #30

stolen last night or thismorning black vp commo sedan , 5 speed manual new spray job , and info hellps

hj454
Post #31

QUOTE (vrshart @ Aug 26 2011, 10:16 AM) *
stolen last night or thismorning black vp commo sedan , 5 speed manual new spray job , and info hellps

where from buddy got a rego? will keep an eye out

TAS-VK
Post #32

Car was found in Clarendon vale not that long ago
Saladin court I believe Missing few things but not completely stuffed

wackywheelz
Post #33

From Facebook group "Tassie Carz":

" Stolen: R32 GTR Black... Deep dish Blitz techno speed wheels was stolen from battery point early this morning
Any info 2 where abouts or person who stole it please inbox me Large cash $$$ Reward! "

Any info contact Jhye Stocks on Facebook.

wackywheelz
Post #34

!! CAR HAS BEEN FOUND, PERPS CAUGHT RED-HANDED !!

Also from Facebook Group "Tassie Carz" :

STOLEN FROM GEORGE TOWN (BELL BAY AREA) APPROXIMATELY 9.30AM, 28/08/11
RED VX SS COMMODORE, REGO NUMBER FN 5587
NO STICKERS OR OTHERWISE UN-STANDARD APPEARANCE EXCEPT FOR BERLINA GARNISH. ALSO HAS EXHAUST SYSTEM.

ACCOMPANYING THIS CAR IS A WHITE VT COMMODORE, AUTOMATIC WITH BODYKIT AND EXHAUST, VX REAR GARNISH AND CRACKED FRONT BUMPER. THIS CAR IS ALSO REPORTED AS HAVING BEEN STOLEN FROM HOBART LAST NIGHT. NO REGISTRATION NUMBER KNOWN FOR THIS CAR.

DRIVERS ARE IDENTIFIED AT THIS STAGE AS BEING TWO MEN. ONE A YOUNG THINNER MAN, APPROXIMATELY 18 OR SO.
THE OTHER APPROXIMATELY 23 OR SO, AND MORE PLUMP.

ANY information on either of these cars, first and foremost please call THE POLICE 131 444
And then Michael (0488 617 608) and/or LARA (0408 397 867).

!! CAR HAS BEEN FOUND, PERPS CAUGHT RED-HANDED !!

wackywheelz
Post #35

Posted on Facebook group "Tassie Buy/Sell/Swap Online" by Bianca Perkins Burles

CANAM QUAD BIKE WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT OUT OF MY MUMS BACK YARD IN MORNINGTON ANYONE THAT CAN HELP FIND IT OR SEE IT CAN CALLED THE TASMANIAN POLICE ON 03 62302111 IT COME UP ON THE DASH AS GLENN & KERRIE HALL OR YOU CAN CONTACT HER ON 0418252924 PLEASE

YELLOW CANAM QUAD BIKES RV R-03333

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x