High School Formals, - Offer Your Services....  

Page 14 of 14
Jump to page
Zeeute
Post #456

Ill chuck mine up aswell, i dunno how it will go smile.gif

IPB Image

Can take 1 person, or a heap in the tray tongue.gif

I had 4 utes for my formal and we won best arrival cool.gif

PM me facesjump.gif

mooky
Post #457

hey hey im on the south of brissie but willing to travell can take 4 people
wont do skids or anything to risk my car or licence ,,

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

nubbubbles
Post #458

yeah no worries - ours is up for grabs for a ride
hahaha - only if you dont mind a cramped two door ride with no boot hahahahaha

facesjump.gif

live on south side of brisbang - but always travelling to goldy coast too

morro33
Post #459

won tlet me upload any pics but i can get my hands on a few different cars:

1. 2004 BMW 325Ci Coupe
2. 2006 Ford XR6 Turbo on 19's with hard torneau top
3. 2007 Holden Clubsport GTS

and a couple more, pm me if ya keen ay, am keen to help

LSD
Post #460

the stato will be up for this,travel to the formal in comfort goldcoast only,it sounds tough and goes well

Raj
Post #461

Mooky, that Benz is immaculate!! very nice.

Back on topic, if you're after a BMW M3, PM me.
In Sydney only.

Zacyboy01
Post #462

Hey guys, just had my formal last weekend, and went in beards 300c. That car is friggin awesome but anyway us young school goers really appreciate u guys offerin ur rides it helps us heaps. Keep it up and cheers.

s2krazy
Post #463

I have to do one tonight.

Brisbane storm approaching, and I have a convertible.... hahaha.

nizboost
Post #464

hey guys im after a formal car for the 15 november in kingaroy pm and let me no. name your price if you can make it

Basstones
Post #465

Had my girlfriends formal recently and beard took us in his 300c as well. Great car and nice guy, definitely worth checking out for anyone wanting a lift smile.gif

57ING
Post #466

Im avaiable again after Indy, so late October.

BOYDY
Post #467

QUOTE(s2krazy @ Sep 1 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]1281388168[/snapback]

no, I don't tongue.gif

Just thought I'd post up some information in regards to Hummer Hire since I know I've seen it come up quite a number of times now and in the past.

Hummer Hire in QLD, call 1300 4 HUMMER.

I just spotted this pimped up Hummer going down the highway this afternoon, so I thought I'd post up the information for those needing it smile.gif

This company is trouble.
although i do believe they have two H2 hummers, dont even try to book the stretch hummer that they offer. nothing will happen except you will get left high & dry

trenty man
Post #468

Any 1 in the wide bay area (maryborough / hervery bay).... I have my VZ SS that I am willing to take a couple if you like. Wouldnt worry bout fuel money, I am happy to help any one out. Its black, and will get a hold of some 20 inch chromies drop the zaust if you want. Any excuse to play with my SS lol smile.gif Just drop me a pm if interested

s2krazy
Post #469

QUOTE(s2krazy @ Sep 22 2007, 03:34 PM) [snapback]1281460340[/snapback]

I have to do one tonight.

Brisbane storm approaching, and I have a convertible.... hahaha.

Car is no longer offered for services thanks to loss of license. KTHXBAI.

warney
Post #470

ok peoples .....

XR6 TURBO

Leather

Sunroof

Premium Sound

18 inch Wheels

Tinted Windows

3in Exhaust

All round nice P.O.S

Zacyboy01
Post #471

farkk wat u do s2krazy, that car was comin along too. Guess u can spend some extra money on it now tho.

Fishy Boy
Post #472

Yeah i'll put mine up. Needs some minor touch ups but you cant notice at night. Can seat 3 in the back or 4 if you want someone in the front. Few $$$ or some booze either is good.

1989 Toyota Celsior - Big Pimpin

IPB Image
IPB Image

More here + info

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=238948&hl=

Killy
Post #473

Quick question - i'm looking on behalf of my sister who's graduating this year.

She will need 2 maybe 3 similar stlyed cars to travel in & i've looked but not really seen anything that suits.

Anyone got mates with similar cars that would be willing to do it? Located on the sunshine coast if that helps & money or gifts *wink wink* isn't a problem

Any help would be appreciated.

GHO57
Post #474

QUOTE(Killy @ Oct 3 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1281495277[/snapback]

Quick question - i'm looking on behalf of my sister who's graduating this year.

She will need 2 maybe 3 similar stlyed cars to travel in & i've looked but not really seen anything that suits.

Anyone got mates with similar cars that would be willing to do it? Located on the sunshine coast if that helps & money or gifts *wink wink* isn't a problem

Any help would be appreciated.

so pm me what the gift is:)..and whos giving it...hahah

nah jokes champ...what sorta car you after...a low @$$ loud Mutha of a nice series 2 r33?..

GCT_89
Post #475

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Sep 22 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]1281459666[/snapback]

Hey guys, just had my formal last weekend, and went in beards 300c. That car is friggin awesome but anyway us young school goers really appreciate u guys offerin ur rides it helps us heaps. Keep it up and cheers.

QUOTE(Basstones @ Oct 2 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1281491401[/snapback]

Had my girlfriends formal recently and beard took us in his 300c as well. Great car and nice guy, definitely worth checking out for anyone wanting a lift smile.gif

yes me and my girl went to our formal last year in beards 300C too...... was bloody awesome....... hes a great guy too. would still be my pick off this site for formals by far....... <22" and still a comfortable ride>

rollie87
Post #476

now with rare jap spec tail lights and grill wink.gif

one of a kind wink.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

smile.gif

s15 200sex
Post #477

update on my s15...0418773014

WTF
Post #478

mm now that ive got a car with more than 2 seats, i could offer my vehicle, as someone else mentioned, alcohol wouldnt go astray tongue.gif

back seat not that comfortable so figure most people would want a 4dr, but its a nice nuff car to go to a formal in i guess.

IPB Image

IPB Image

or for the ghetto look.. lol.. my 4wd.. (at least it comfortably seats 4 ppl wink.gif heheh)

IPB Image

email ([email protected]) or pm on here.

Dark_Knight
Post #479

I'd love to help out, if my car is worthy? dunno.gif The car also has one insane sound system, including three alpine type R 12" subs, and focal 6.5" splits. guaranteed to make enough noise biggrin.gif Its up to you guys! let me know if u need me, msg me on 0410602366 or emails to [email protected]

637OFF
Post #480

No longer available sorry guys...

nosman0303
Post #481

QUOTE(WTF @ Oct 11 2007, 02:29 AM) [snapback]1281520169[/snapback]

mm now that ive got a car with more than 2 seats, i could offer my vehicle, as someone else mentioned, alcohol wouldnt go astray tongue.gif

back seat not that comfortable so figure most people would want a 4dr, but its a nice nuff car to go to a formal in i guess.

IPB Image

IPB Image

or for the ghetto look.. lol.. my 4wd.. (at least it comfortably seats 4 ppl wink.gif heheh)

IPB Image

email ([email protected]) or pm on here.

Hey....im very interest in your ride and was wondering if you could do the round from rochedale to redeemer this saturday at round 5:30pm....if you can pm me and tell me ur quote....thanx

if s2krazy is on this post....tell him to pm me the quote to hire his s2000 this weekend from rochedale to brisbane city at arounf 5:30pm this saturday

thebitch
Post #482

QUOTE(pimp_cruisin @ Jul 30 2007, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1281289133[/snapback]

harry's isnt that big anymore you'd have a better chance at humble pie, its on every last fri of each month at the old big fish kart track

.The new hang out instead of Harry's Diner is Munchies Cafe at Acacia Ridge every friday night. You won't be disappointed going there

datto1200coupe
Post #483

I no longer have the BMW, but if you want a bit of old school thumbsup.gif

1979 Datsun Sunny Wagon '45HZL'

IPB Image

Datto1200coupes Sunny Members Ride

PM me,

Cheers,
Greg

Guerybird
Post #484

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 3 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1280212046[/snapback]

i spose the ss could be used for around the gold coast/brisbane, pm me if your interested.

Hay
this might b a bot late but i stil dont have a formal ride
and i am frothin over yours
i live in southport my date lives in arundel???
pls get bak to me

fully_sick_drift_monkey
Post #485

i think EATU4T has sold his ss

dj_brad_k
Post #486

EATU4T has an 80 series landcruiser now

Chocco
Post #487

Stock car!

Makes lots of noise but goes no where fast tongue.gif

Its up for a ride kiddies smile.gif

Just pm

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 14 of 14
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x