Formal Rides 2007/2008 - Post your formal rides here  

Page 1 of 7
Jump to page
HSV
Post #1 post 15th October 2007 - 04:14 PM
Well seeing as its close to formals time, and our other thread is a little old, heres the new topic to post your formal rides for 2007/2008. Post pics of your formal rides along with a brief description of your car and where you are willing to drive to.

People seeking formal rides please PM the user so as to try to keep the thread free of crap.

Seeing as I started the thread I will go first:

IPB Image

Decription: Used extensivly everyday, my whole lot of nothing is versatile to say the least. Compact yet large enough to take a extended Chinese family to the formal, the nothing will surely turn heads at your formal. But this isnt just any ordinary nothing, this SAME nothing was used in the highly acclaimed movie, The NeverEnding Story, as the feature ride for the film. Why go for some cheap inferior form of transport when the nothing can whisk you and the lady of your current lust, to your parole hearing formal and be widely touted as the most popular person in your school.

Please note that in the near future nothings sister car, "something" may be available for formals as well.

"Something" is now available!

Something consists of BUILT, a genuine HSV 215i Statesman, Artic Silver running on Koya Khanh Inox 20 inch rims, motivated by one mean motherfucker of a 355 Stroker. Full leather interior with plenty of room for people. This car is extremley LOUD, has very menacing street presence and is guarenteed to turn heads. Re-imbursment is negotiable, car will be detailed before your formal/whatever. Must give me at LEAST 2 weeks notice prior to needing it as car is constantly being worked on.

More info can be found here: https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=268529&hl=

IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by HSV: Feb 26 2008, 03:59 PM
57ING
Post #2

Im available with 2 weeks notice.

'02 Nissan S15 Spec R

Willing to keep it in Brisbane

Willing to take small girl and big dude, please note to self, not the other way around. Can take 3 girls if need be.

clutch-monkey
Post #3

i might just make up a formal to simply get a ride in your car 57ING tongue.gif

anyway if you wanna go in something a little quirky send me a PM, although do realise i'm extremely unreliable thanks to other commitments so make me a last resort.

PHATNESS!!!
Post #4

This is my truck.....

Its available for formal runs also.

0405 382 754 if your interested

Cheers

HIMMY

And this is my brothers monaro v8 twin turbo
0413375531 if ur interested sms or call

cheers

Destero
Post #5

this is just a copy paste of my old formal ride nomination all the details are still the same

hey id like to offer my R32 Nissan Skyline for a school formal or school meet of any kind.

some details
name: ben

location: browns plains(i am happy to travel to get you from anywhere)

price: free you wont need to pay fuel or any thing its all free

why im doing this: I know a few people including some of my mates who were unable to find a nice car or could not afford a limo to go to there school formal, so they had to be droped off in there family car. i dont want to see anyone having to do that so im offering my ride for free. i have had my car for a while and i have always wanted to take someone to there formal in it. Its really a big complement for someone to ask you to do it.

make/model: Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T

engine: 6CYL Turbo - i have also done a few mods

contact details: msn - [email protected]
email - [email protected]
mob - 0423 684 059

if u want to go with a few people i can arange my mates who also have skylines to go in a group

if u have any questions at all let me know

Aza
Post #6

Want to keep it Brisbane south side. willing to take up to 3 ppl. car is a pure Evo 6.5 TME, and has the stock looks maintained, just a tiny bit of engine work

pm if interested

pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

RetardedMonkey
Post #7

Mazda 323 with SR20
Can take up to 3 people
Gold Coast & Brisbane
Makes a pssscht noise

IPB Image

4plznu
Post #8

how much for the prado and the evo 6.5

HSV
Post #9

QUOTE(HSV @ Oct 16 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]1281534823[/snapback]

People seeking formal rides please PM the user so as to try to keep the thread free of crap.

rolleyes.gif

PimpiN_
Post #10

IPB Image

IPB Image

Available for Formals.. would prefer Northside.. but either side would do depending on offerings of $$ or beer..

Best suited to those after a loud bouncy ride..

Dont let the 4 doors fool you.. has only 2 seats.. and i plan on occupying one..

warney
Post #11

Ok , stocko P.O.S

XR6 Turbo

sunroof ,
leather
some other wank shit
fuck off dark tint on it (tomorrow)
will pull bitches f0 sh0w ( or blokes if your a chick)
Pending on where maybe a little bit of fuel .

Will be fully detailed once required smile.gif

Chocco
Post #12

Full bog stock car!

If you like just pm me smile.gif

DioXidE
Post #13

if you want to go in a drift car shoot me a hoy!

very loud and can carry one person - so if your going stag or couldnt find a partner no sweat....

I can pickup from brisbane and take to brisbane...

obviouslyu the car will be clean - was a muddy weekend @ the track

middi
Post #14

hey my car is able to do formals
name mitchell numba is 0422 698 483 just give me a ring located in south east brisbane

MisUc
Post #15

my torana hatch can do formals,

IPB Image
IPB Image

s2krazy
Post #16

With enough notice I can probably offer the S.

Supercharged Honda S2000. Not a penny spared.

CAR IS ONLY A 2 SEATER!!!! This means I can only take ONE PASSENGER.

Location: South Brisbane / North Gold Coast. Will do North Brisbane for slightly higher cost.

Cost: $60 / Gold Class movie tickets / sanity gift voucher / go karting gift voucher etc. Be creative. I won't say no. thumbsup.gif

Most Recent Pictures:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

DRDRIFTIT
Post #17

um here is mine pm me

57EAM
Post #18

I too will be available with 2 weeks notice.

Nissian 95 R33 Skyline.

Brisbane and Possible Gold Coast area only.

Shoots flames.. lol

hunter5580
Post #19

PM mean, im on the GOLD COAST, i got sumthin special for a tray enterance or u can come out of the cab

dkoszo
Post #20

If you want a street registered Drift car that seats 4. LOL
Its a 4 door R32

Give me a PM

Gold Coast and Brisbane.

Cheers DAn

rollie87
Post #21

74 808 sedan, 13b, sounds awesome etc etc...

can take... 3 people

prefer to stay in the brisbane area.. but could go to the coast if needed

i dont get on here much, so maybe msg me on 0412664152

also, just had new jap spec tail lights and grill fitted wink.gif

MSF70
Post #22

Im free to do formals done a few so dont mind. located in Brisbane so dont mind doing the Gold coast as long as i have warning smile.gif

Mitsubishi FTO seats 3 (1 in the front 2 in the back)

TEXAST
Post #23

Here are some pics of the trucks I have.

Depending on Timing - If they are in town i am more than happy to help out with a ride.

I went to my formal in a Tuff Rig and it was the Talk of the Town.....

STY73N
Post #24

My other ride ex "SHWNUP" custom boosted Laser is available to do Gold Coast and surrounding areas.

Its quick and looks sex tongue.gif

If ur interested, u can txt or call my Mobz on 0433 830 811 =]

Cheers,

James...

GHO57
Post #25

i can offer my car...

silver dumped r33 skyline series 2
no spoiler, very bumpy ride, exhuast:)..
need about 1 weeks notice
has full kit and full set of nice 17inch rims..

BND63
Post #26

An old pic from when i first got it.
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Seating - Can Seat 3, 4 will be squishy

Cost - Depends on areas. i'll work something out.

J2
Post #27

CAR IS GONE, SORRY GUYS, WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN NEW CAR IS ON THE ROAD

190emerc
Post #28

i have 2 vehicles on offer.
something different. twin turbo mercedes 190E can seat one couple.
IPB Image

For the stags who want some real style.
IPB Image

brisbane. offer me something interesting and will let you know.

GrInDiNg
Post #29

ive got a series 1 r33 gtst
will do it for free just need a weeks notice to get work off

18 inch wheels
3 inch exhaust to 4.5 inch cannon makes lots of noise
will be noticed

pm if your interested it gets checked everynight

car is off the road atm will new when the work has been completed

benson
Post #30

I am available any time Monday to Thursday, and from after 4pm Fridays and Saturdays (this is when i finish work, please consider when factoring in travel times), located on the southside and would like at least 1 weeks notice so that i can give the old girl a good scrub up.

Car: Nissan Z31 200zr (old school 300zx with an RB20)

Thumbs down: Paint is a bit rough, harder to see at night though, back seats very cramped (its a four seater only as well). *Edit 13/01/08: Now have a slight crack in front splitter from drift practice which I have fixed up drift style with black zip ties*

Thumbs up: Very unique, fulli hectik atmo BOV, loud exhaust, targa top, sick drift spec strobe lights.

*Edit 08/10/08: Will more than likely be unavailable Sat nights due to new work commitments. How ever if given enough notice I might be able to work something out. Available from any time most Fridays. NEW Straight through exhaust so Very very loud with that killer RB truck rumble!

grrr
Post #31

The Sexy Blu200 is available for Gold Coast Formals.

IPB Image

Link to picture

Link to another picture

A full set of silver 5 spokes mags will be on the car (no drift rims) and the car will be washed and waxed.

As with most coupes - there isnt heaps of room in the back, but the Blu200 has had 3 passengers + driver plenty of times.

45SET
Post #32

Car: Silver DC5 Integra Type R

Mods: Lowered on 17's grey rims with polished lip, Mugen Cat back (so its quiet) few other things... but you don't really notice them.

Can take: 3 people. As the front seat is a Recaro... its a little tight... so big people, or girls with puffy dress's would have to sit in the back... but there is plenty of room back there.

Notice: 2 weeks

Pics:

IPB Image

nismo_boy
Post #33

Car: 1990 Porsche 911 C2

Mods: Exhaust system with de cat pipe, aftermarket suspension (about 40 – 50mm ride height), bigger cams, deepish dish rims.

Thumbs down: Car is daily driven, has stone chips and a 15cm crack in the window, only really suitable to take one passenger.

Thumbs up: Car looks and sounds special; chips aren’t that noticeable at night.

IPB Image

**In the process of changing the exhaust system to something louder, need lots of notice, obviously pending location, price to be discussed.**

BEARD
Post #34

Ok i done heaps in past but just got the 24s on so although other 300cs might be at formals doubt any others will have 24s and lambo doors and bags

Price is 150 for Gold Coast
230 Minimum for brisbane
contact me on 0402448323 to check avaliabity i got heaps in that last week nov 10-17

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Raj
Post #35

Car: BMW M3 Coupe

Location: Sydney and surrounding suburbs (is there a Syd/NSW thread for Formal Rides??)

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 7
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x