Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
agt09
  • agt09
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 153,578
Post #1 post 12th March 2014 - 06:11 PM
Hey all,

Well finally it has arrived!!! been waiting 4 months for our new 2014 GTR. Sold the 370z so a massive upgrade once again, and the new GTR's have some awesome new features.
- new front and rear lights, front with lighting bolt through the main lens and rear tails are now solid rings not led dots.
- first nissan to have adaptive speed recognition headlights
- new styled side blades
- and the inside has a heap of new touches like carbon finer speedo backing, leather stitched centre console and now black roof lining.
- revised suspension settings

Anyways heres my car and we're soooooo happy to have it.

future plans will be
- lowered slightly on kw sleeve kit
- h&r hubcentric spacers
- carbon bits and pieces
- full alpha exhaust from dumps back
- boost logic intake
- tune

In no rush for mods though as will be damn happy the way it is for some time to come, but will definitely update as they happen.

Hope you like it guys and would be great to go for a cruise sometime

hsdance.gif

This post has been edited by agt09: Mar 18 2014, 01:11 AM
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r
2014 Nissan Gt-r

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 89
  • hamillvl
    Post #2

beautiful car

stilife
    Post #3

QUOTE (hamillvl @ Mar 13 2014, 02:01 PM) *
    beautiful car

I also have a black one. pm me if u want me to join you to the r35 oz group there is 70 members. and all about 35s meets etc..

p.s think its time to sell them plates

agt09
    Post #4

Thanks guys, and yeah "stilife" sounds like a plan

wolfman101
    Post #5

Congrats. You will dominate everything, all the time. That's what they're for, after all.
    What did you pay out of curiosity? I hear such disparate figures given for new ones.

Also:
    YOU don't have side blades!!!
    Lol

vk134
    Post #6

That is very nice, well done

agt09
    Post #7

Not side blades like yours wolfman101, but the new side spats have been re designed for the 14. Won't say a price but the 14 model has gone up roughly $2800 over the 13. And yes have driven many GTR's as well as v10 R8's and this 14 is scary quick! also there has only been a few 14 models imported so far

wolfman101
    Post #8

Would you at least pm me? I am quite curious.

agt09
    Post #9

Well i'll let you know a good friend of mine from Sydney just put an order in on a ivory pearl 2014 and is costing him 182k

wolfman101
    Post #10

That's more or less what I thought-a little less actually. Thanks for the info. The new tail lights REALLY help the rear.

agt09
    Post #11

yeah i'll upload some pics of the tails on, they look awesome! same as the front lightning bolts. Massive visual change in person

54BRE
    Post #12

Tempting biggrin.gif

BukkaneNinja
    Post #13

Very impressive car - I still haven't seen one in the flesh or sat in one sadly - Hopefully one day

agt09
    Post #14

Thanks mate, well if you see me round I have no problem taking you for a ride

BukkaneNinja
    Post #15

Where do you hail? I might take the time haha!

wolfman101
    Post #16

Ninja.. Where are you out of curiosity? Amazing to me that anyone hasn't seen an r35 at some point...

agt09
    Post #17

Wolfman101 in all fairness if you haven't been to qr/lakeside you don't see many at all around, we have a place on the gc as well as brissy and commute daily and have have only seen around 3 in the last year "on the road"

wolfman101
    Post #18

I see maybe 2 or 3 a month in Brisbane and surrounds.

Most common being 8MYCASH and ANGRY35.

wolfman101
    Post #19

They can be had for 90k now for early models, so aa lot of ppl getting into them..

agt09
    Post #20

Yeah early ones price was only 155k too a lot has changed

agt09
    Post #21

We see a lot more r8's and Gallardo's down here then anything else, but none of them like to play sad.gif

wolfman101
    Post #22

I thought they were ALWAYS 175k+ new? As for Gallardos/R8s, etc... no point. An R35 will smash any of them. They are just a different class of car builtbfor one thing, and one thing only... And they are the best at it. It

agt09
    Post #23

No the 08-09 were 155k drive away. We actually bought a new 09 when they came out and I payed a little less then that drive away wink.gif and the ones for sale atm under 100k are grey imports

wolfman101
    Post #24

Oh I see. I always thought they were more exxy than that.

agt09
    Post #25

Nah mate, massive changes a long the way the biggest price increase was 10 to 11. But if you put a 09 beside a 14 underneath 90% of the car has had tweaks.

wolfman101
    Post #26

Oh yeah, no I know how much they've changed. The constant improvements are one of the things that impresses me the most about them.
    I thought about getting a new one last year when I bought the Audi, but at the end of the day it just wasn't what I was after. Mad respect for the numbers though.

agt09
    Post #27

Yeah my wife and I cross shopped a v10 r8 and egear gallardo but just didn't did it for us. The feeling this thing gives you when it launches is intoxicating

wolfman101
    Post #28

Like I said,
    if all you are after is speed, there is no other choice in my mind. Well done.
    We clearly have different priorities, but you've made the right choice for yours.

agt09
    Post #29

Is your r8 the v10?

agt09
    Post #30

Also what were your priorities when buying the vehicle in this category?

wolfman101
    Post #31

Nope, v8, which I chose over the 10 for several reasons.

Priorities:
    I needed something that was quick, but that yet had "supercar" cache. Ie: hand built, low numbers, etc. It also had to be a luxurious place to be (which is VERY dependent on options on the r8).
    Most importantly of course I had to like the look and sound of it.

I was willing to sacrifice the outright speed of the r35 for the ways in which the Audi met what I was after in the other areas. At the end of the day I just wasn't willing to sacrifice everything else just to get that insane speed. ... Which is tempting in itself. When I live os again, I may pick one up as a track beast though.

agt09
    Post #32

Understand certainly personal taste in looks etc, but more luxurious? You must have a 2012 plus r8 as when we looked at many different configurations of 09-10 r8 we found them quite boring and dull, as well as the finishes and seats. The 2014 gtr is much of an upgrade over the previous as now have a lot more padded leather and nicer suede used on the trimmings. But hey it's all about what attracts you to particular cars, if we all drove the same thing it would be damn boring.

wolfman101
    Post #33

The extended leather package (not common) plus the carbon pack takes the interior from one of the worst in the range to probably the best. I held off on buying one for years for the same reason. Standard interior is rubbish. Properly specced there is virtually no plastic exposed at all... Everything - whole door card dash both sides, center console... Door sills, literally everything is covered in nappa leather. I've been looking at pics of the leather pack 14 gtr, and it's better than before but it really still doesn't compare. That's fine though, that's not what it's for.

wolfman101
    Post #34

If you are curious, my cross shops were DBS, v12 Vantage, xkrs and Evora S. All offered a similar balance of the characteristics I needed... Though the Evora was a little more downmarket than the others.

agt09
    Post #35

Wow ok different array of cars, we owned a 240 cup exige after our first gtr.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x