Post #1 post 31st July 2013 - 07:41 PM
302 Cleveland with C6, 650 Holley & Weiand intake

2" Extractors

King lowered suspension

18" Lexani R5 rims

Numerous Mods

Custom Kenwood Stereo

Undetermined horsepower atm

Hey guys. Here is an update on my Fairlane which my nephew posted awhile back. The pic in the carpark is a before photo. I have been progressively changing the interior colour and have done a few other things like adding an aluminium fuel cell, a twin arch beaver panel for dual pipes (with GT shovel tips) , new console and a B&M shifter so I hope yous like it. Cheers

This post has been edited by Evangellion: Aug 2 2013, 08:11 AM
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl
1984 Ford Fairlane Zl

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 12
  • barnzee
    Post #2

Tidy mate, needs a little lower but great old school...

Draven
    Post #3

Very nice... im currently doing a 1981 ZJ Fairlane...
    If you havent already you should post it up on here... http://www.fordforums.com.au/ i have a build thread on my ZJ there aswell

Evangellion
    Post #4

Cheers guys. Hoping to drop her another inch or 2. Draven do you have a link to your car? I couldnt find it

Draven
    Post #5

QUOTE (Evangellion @ Aug 1 2013, 11:22 PM) *
    Cheers guys. Hoping to drop her another inch or 2. Draven do you have a link to your car? I couldnt find it

http://www.boostcruising.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=785992

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11401106

Twist
    Post #6

Dunno if I'm a fan of the racing seats. Needs a set of drag style wheels under it.

Draven
    Post #7

QUOTE (Twist @ Aug 2 2013, 12:43 PM) *
    Dunno if I'm a fan of the racing seats. Needs a set of drag style wheels under it.

That was the only thing i wasn't a fan of aswell, but each to their own smile.gif

Evangellion
    Post #8

I know the seats aren't ideal but they were new, cheap and comfy haha. I did have black and grey SAAS but they wouldn't bolt in so I had to get something else. I have to admit the colour has grown on me now that the trims have been done to match.As for the drag wheels...nah. I've just traded up from 17" Cobalts so I'm sticking with these. Will look better once shes dropped on her arse!!

Evangellion
    Post #9

Draven, I've added a couple of new pics but have a look at the radiator one. I used a strip of angled aluminium door moulding as a capping and polished it. Looks great and hides the ugly top of the rad. And yes, shes copping a shaker lol.

Draven
    Post #10

Radiator looks a treat, Such a clean looking motor, hopefully i can get mine to look half as good lol

Down the track i am buying a second bonnet to swap now and then as i want to put a bug catcher out of it for the odd show, i dont really want to cut a hole in the original Bonnet lol

Evangellion
    Post #11

Thanks mate. I have no doubt yours will look great when finished. I plan to do the same and get a second bonnet. Mines mint so don't want to wreck it in case I don't like how she looks with the shaker. Bug catcher would be nice but they're illegal up here sad.gif

Draven
    Post #12

QUOTE (Evangellion @ Aug 3 2013, 03:35 PM) *
    Thanks mate. I have no doubt yours will look great when finished. I plan to do the same and get a second bonnet. Mines mint so don't want to wreck it in case I don't like how she looks with the shaker. Bug catcher would be nice but they're illegal up here

sad.gif

They are probably illegal here to but mine wont be on all the time, just the odd occassion wink.gif
    Will probably get a set of these to go with it lol
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SHOTGUN-INTAKE-...8b4c&_uhb=1

bling10001
    Post #13

hell yea mellow.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x