• Budding User
  • Member No.: 65,217
Post #1 post 17th August 2012 - 07:22 PM
2007 ATOMIC GREEN HOLDEN COMMODORE VE SS UTE

Engine: 6.0L V8

Exhaust: 2.5" Platinum SS catback

Suspension: standard

Wheels: ve ss 18"

Modifications: nothing yet just got it hahaha, thinking about changing the exhaust to xforce as it doesnt sound the way i like it. thinking about tinting tailights and painting all the badges black. as well at 20" black rims and painting the calipers green (for the extra 25kws haha) .....Just put on a S1 hsv front bar

Stereo Audio / Visual: coax 6" in the doors with a 400w 2 channel amp and 12" type R alpine sub

Estimated Power: fairly stock so around the 270kw at the engine it comes with

This post has been edited by tharpie: Sep 21 2012, 12:01 PM
2007 Holden Commodore Ss Ve

Comments

• Boost Network 22
  • 53XXN_ST80
    Post #2

Don't tint the tail lights.

Are you going to tune it or leave it standard?

tharpie
    Post #3

i want to tune it, just a matter of money really but its ok ill take my time doing it

*Tricky*
    Post #4

If you are going to tint the tail lights, do it VERY lightly just to give it a smoked look.

Also, personally I think painting the calipers green will give it a bit of a cheap look, maybe red or just black or grey.

Other then that looks pretty good as is.

INVU
    Post #5

QUOTE (53XXN_ST80 @ Aug 17 2012, 07:41 PM) *
    Don't tint the tail lights.

Are you going to tune it or leave it standard?

QUOTE (*Tricky* @ Aug 17 2012, 07:52 PM) *
    If you are going to tint the tail lights, do it VERY lightly just to give it a smoked look.

Also, personally I think painting the calipers green will give it a bit of a cheap look, maybe red or just black or grey.

Other then that looks pretty good as is.

as mentioned, do the rest just not the tail lights. will have yourself a nice looking ss

80XZR
    Post #6

love the plates seeing they are not personalised '2 69 see' pretty funny for random plates i reckon

tharpie
    Post #7

yer couldnt belive my luck with the plates hahah

Big_Daz
    Post #8

Looks good, I love that green on the VE's... I see you work down at AAT Fishermans Island.. Id recognise that security office anywhere...lol

Good luck with it and for gods sake no chev badges...

tharpie
    Post #9

hahahah yer i work in that office hahaha im security there, stalker tongue.gif

tharpie
    Post #10

and no, never any plans of anything chevy touching it hahah

DANIELJARVIS
    Post #11

please don't tint tail lights, don't go 20's, don't go black wheels, and don't paint badges black. that's so gay.

18's look fantastic on VE, Just look at the VE's in the states, and at the local VE drift ute. Maybe get something super concaved, 7+ spokes for a modern look, or for a tough look something with alot of dish and a mesh styled spoke, think BBS, or Koya if moneys tight,
    chrome, silver, or bronze. I say bronze!

With the tail lights, the lightest smoke will look okay.

But it seriously sounds like you're going to wreck this like most commodore owners.

Dazza9421
    Post #12

Don't paint the calipers green. It won't give u that much power. Im pretty sure only red gives u the +25kw. tongue.gif

Luke96
    Post #13

So want a VE :/ mint ute!

madfob
    Post #14

QUOTE (euro540 @ Aug 18 2012, 01:55 AM) *
    to late it's powered by a chev mamoru.gif

you seem to be lost this is an aussie engine in this car l98 6ltr not chev ,,
    and also 20s look nice under these if you get the right fitment 18's look small and dont fill out the guards id no i use to own one and if you are looking at tuning or engine work go see hi-torque they worked wonders on my car mate

BlueSwiftGTi
    Post #15

Saw you on the M1 today - thought I recognised the car. I was in the Yellow Hyundai Veloster that you were behind on the Mount Gravatt On-Ramp following me. Rims and Smoked Taillights now - looks ok but exhaust sounded a little strange. Nice colour though thumbsup.gif

tharpie
    Post #16

Hey yer I saw ya, those velociters r actually quite nice, and yer I'm not a fan of my exhaust, should be changing it in a week or two, u followed me down the t2 lane hahaha I kept my eye on ya u join haha

BlueSwiftGTi
    Post #17

Haha, I was trying to figure out why the plates and car were so familiar and it clicked. I always go down the T2 anyway because all the traffic piles up going off into the Garden City Exit.

You probably won't see me in that Yellow one again, I pick up my Turbo on Friday which is a gold/orange chameleon colour. Same car but a bit more aggressive.

I'll keep my eye out again for ya, the car will sound sweet as with a nice exhaust on it! That's the first thing I'm doing on my new one lol bowrofl.gif

tharpie
    Post #18

new front bar, S1 HSV

BlueSwiftGTi
    Post #19

Why'd you sell the car?? It's on the front line of Motorworld opposite my work for $22,990 lol

tharpie
    Post #20

thats hilarious i bought it from motorworld 6 months ago hahaha, i bought it for less than what they are asking now hahaha, and i just wanted a jap car again i was missing it

BlueSwiftGTi
    Post #21

It's probably because of the black wheels and different front bar now, looks a bit more upmarket than it is! What did you go back to?

tharpie
    Post #22

i went to an s15.......kinda regretting it now, its got a bad miss in it and the mechanics cant seem to get it right, they have no clue. kinda pissing me off

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x