Nsw/act General Chit Chat - A place to talk about anything you want.  

Page 1 of 36
Jump to page
NINJA
  • NINJA
  • Resident Bartender
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 28,221
Post #1 post 13th July 2006 - 01:38 PM
OK guys ive noticed there has been a fair few threads made and totally going off topic due to general chit chat so i made this thread, talk about anything in here, where your from, what you drive, fav food, anything lol but no SPAM, if you want to spam go here SPAM...

Enjoy guys ):
RedruM
Post #2

First pot in run.gif

HEllo All.. my nmame is Chris.. but you can call me Sir! tongue.gif

how be we all

NINJA
Post #3

pfffft sif call you sir redbum tongue.gif

RedruM
Post #4

you call me sir me sir redbum

NINJA
Post #5

once again sif call you sir... your redbum and will always be redbum Moony.gif

68IOU1
Post #6

Well this has been a huge success...

I dont think too many ppl from NSW look in here..We need to do something to make it more appealing ! !

NINJA
Post #7

tell me about it mellow.gif

68IOU1
Post #8

Well you and RedRum are the 2 main guys from NSW that are on BC well what i see anyway so if you guys think of something im sure others could help or whatever...

Just need to make this more exciting..The Tamworth guys and the far north coast are the main contributers here but leaves the Sydney ppl for dead ! !

RedruM
Post #9

Tisd may be true from 68IOU1

what does that mean.. your nickname??

im confuseld

NINJA
Post #10

Redbum your always confused...

sandman_350
Post #11

im also from the most over-taxed & over-regulated state but i think im lucky enough to live in one of the best parts of it at least , i jointly own and run a workshop in Port Macquarie with a fellow Boostcruiser Dazza8U . i have only just found this thread , but will now use it , so to start off i will be going down to the all Holden Day at Richmond next month mostly for the awsum swapmeet if any of you Novacastrians are thinking of going down PM let me know we could trip down or at very least meet up down there .

NINJA
Post #12

QUOTE(sandman_350 @ Jul 17 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]1280067103[/snapback]

im also from the most over-taxed & over-regulated state but i think im lucky enough to live in one of the best parts of it at least , i jointly own and run a workshop in Port Macquarie with a fellow Boostcruiser Dazza8U . i have only just found this thread , but will now use it , so to start off i will be going down to the all Holden Day at Richmond next month mostly for the awsum swapmeet if any of you Novacastrians are thinking of going down PM let me know we could trip down or at very least meet up down there .

About time you found this area mate thumbsup.gif would love to go to the swap but work and other things are stopping me at the moment sad.gif

68IOU1
Post #13

Yer id love o go but i also fall under NINJA`S problems with work commitment..

Well least someone has got the ball rolling on here..

RedruM..its not my car plates but 68IOU1 means 68+1= ????

Port Macquaire i agree is a very beautiful part of the world..Had many Holidays their so i know how lucky you are to live there....

mailman
Post #14

I thought there was no tamworth people in here. Thats why I have posted all these tamworth directed forum topics, to sorta bring'em out of the word works. It has worked I must say. Don't know any of them personally, just the cars. If you post topics that will bring interest you will soon get a bite. Not always the bite you desire, but a reaction none the less. A bonus is you can sometimes clear up any BS you have heard, it's a change from just hearing endless crap down the main street.
So who's happy about the news big brother is going to be canned??? I know i'm facesjump.gif

RedruM
Post #15

aaahh i get it now matey.. hahah... it all makes sense now...

68IOU1
Post #16

Well ive notice their is a few newbies from NSW on here but not sure anyone has any ideas on what we could do to spice this section up...

People spit out some ideas ! ! !

FL70UT
Post #17

Howdy all!!!
yes i am a "newbie" but meh... from sydney atleast haha!
getn a little more involved with the forums... lota cool stuff on here biggrin.gif
all i need now is a decent car... or at the moment i would be happy with a HALF decent car ahaha

im drivin a gemini at the moment.. was a pretty cool run around and first car.. had a guy run up the back of it and now she needs to go to the doctor....

time for poor gemi too move on sad.gif

OH25XY
Post #18

WHATS HAPPINING SPAMMER!!

RedruM
Post #19

haha. ello newbie smile.gif

welcome to boost and welocme to the nsw section.. we always welocme the new folk.. time for your initiation.. bend over and we shall slap ay... wink.gif

-
OH25XY. please matey.. this aint no spamming section..
Spam section is in offtopic.. and yeah....
then you become a nerd like me and have a lot of off topic posts smile.gif ohmy.gif
-
damm nerds sad.gif

NINJA
Post #20

QUOTE(RedruM @ Aug 2 2006, 08:42 AM) [snapback]1280114527[/snapback]

haha. ello newbie smile.gif

welcome to boost and welocme to the nsw section.. we always welocme the new folk.. time for your initiation.. bend over and we shall slap ay... wink.gif

-
OH25XY. please matey.. this aint no spamming section..
Spam section is in offtopic.. and yeah....
then you become a nerd like me and have a lot of off topic posts smile.gif ohmy.gif
-
damm nerds sad.gif

shit if your a nerd cause you have 28,000 off topic then what the hell does that make me lol

Oh and welcome newbie thumbsup.gif

FL70UT
Post #21

hehehe noobie-ing it up... hsdance.gif biggrin.gif
cant wait to get a decent car that i can actually put on the site...
are there many NSW cruises held?? cos i only ever seem to see photos up of QLD cruises.. wats the deal where r da NSW ppls??

RedruM
Post #22

QUOTE(NINJA @ Aug 2 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]1280115712[/snapback]

shit if your a nerd cause you have 28,000 off topic then what the hell does that make me lol

Oh and welcome newbie thumbsup.gif

thats cos your an idiot G-banger.. but your still a newb as you joined after me wink.gif

QUOTE(FL70UT @ Aug 2 2006, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1280117675[/snapback]

hehehe noobie-ing it up... hsdance.gif biggrin.gif
cant wait to get a decent car that i can actually put on the site...
are there many NSW cruises held?? cos i only ever seem to see photos up of QLD cruises.. wats the deal where r da NSW ppls??

well. hahaha.. funny you say that..

I think G-banger should answer this for you.. wink.gif

-Dell-
Post #23

FL70UT, this site is QLD based, so you'll find that there are many more cruises over there than down here in NSW.

RedruM
Post #24

www.sydneycruising.com

you better recognise!

FL70UT
Post #25

QUOTE(-Dell- @ Aug 3 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1280121467[/snapback]

FL70UT, this site is QLD based, so you'll find that there are many more cruises over there than down here in NSW.

Well yer obviously... but concidering there are other state sections on the site, i would of presumed that there would be boost cruises in nsw aswell..

QUOTE(RedruM @ Aug 4 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]1280123069[/snapback]

www.sydneycruising.com

you better recognise!

HAH thanks Rummy.... im havn a look now.. biggrin.gif

RedruM
Post #26

My car has a boost cruising sticker..

sad.gif too bad it doesnt drive no more

NINJA
Post #27

We have tried to organise a couple of NSW cruzes they start well by heaps of people saying "eah count me in" etc then we get close to the date and alot back out...

I am planning another cruz one day not sure when but im talking to a friend her in Newy to help me organise it thumbsup.gif

-Dell-
Post #28

QUOTE(FL70UT @ Aug 4 2006, 03:31 PM) [snapback]1280123635[/snapback]

Well yer obviously... but concidering there are other state sections on the site, i would of presumed that there would be boost cruises in nsw aswell..

What I think the state sections are there for is to provide the seperate sections should the need arise. So far, there hasn't been too much of a point in these sections other than QLD cause there's really not many people from the other states.

NINJA
Post #29

Thats why need to try and get something happening, i really want to get the NSW side of boost jumping instead of it being dead and boring...

FL70UT
Post #30

QUOTE(-Dell- @ Aug 4 2006, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1280124061[/snapback]

What I think the state sections are there for is to provide the seperate sections should the need arise. So far, there hasn't been too much of a point in these sections other than QLD cause there's really not many people from the other states.

key words... "should the need arise" hense the reason i was asking... because it puts the impression that their could possibly be nsw boost cruises goin on... didnt need a "im right, ur wrong" conversation.. was just asking if there where any cruises goin on...

QUOTE(NINJA @ Aug 5 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1280125538[/snapback]

Thats why need to try and get something happening, i really want to get the NSW side of boost jumping instead of it being dead and boring...

Yer Ninja im keen to cruise just as soon as i get a new car.. haha.. my gemini is just a tad farked at the moment..
Goin to look at a 323i beemer tomorrow... if all goes well biggrin.gif
and a few of my mates im sure would come for a drive.. but not gona promise nothing haha
will be easier to organise through summer thumbsup.gif

NINJA
Post #31

They hardest part of organising a NSW Boost cruz is that we are all spread out all over the place, member in Dubbo,Tamworth, Newy (like myself), Sydney & Wollongong...

One other thing, if you have a few mates that are into the car scene etc, and have access to the net get them to join the site aswell, if everyone who is a NSW member on boost got 2 or 3 of their mates to join , it would make a HUUUGE difference to the NSW side of things...

FL70UT
Post #32

Yer true... the only prob with that is.. all of our mates are kinda computer illiterate... hahaha and wouldnt go on the net much...

and yer u are very right... it is hard cos we are all of the shop... hav to find a central metting point i guess..

-Dell-
Post #33

QUOTE(FL70UT @ Aug 5 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1280125551[/snapback]

key words... "should the need arise" hense the reason i was asking... because it puts the impression that their could possibly be nsw boost cruises goin on... didnt need a "im right, ur wrong" conversation.. was just asking if there where any cruises goin on...

Sorry mate didn't want to make it seem that way, not how I meant to put it..

I'd get more people to join, cause there's quite a few people I know that are into cars, but since I'm a youngin they're all in my age group so it wouldn't be making much sense.

As for the BMW, hope it goes well, I got a soft spot for any beemer. biggrin.gif What year model is it?

FL70UT
Post #34

hah yer its a 1985 323i... but i dunno was meant to look at it.. but my crunt of a friend decided he would dogg me n do something else.. lol

mailman
Post #35

QUOTE(FL70UT @ Aug 6 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]1280127344[/snapback]

hah yer its a 1985 323i... but i dunno was meant to look at it.. but my crunt of a friend decided he would dogg me n do something else.. lol

Beware of old beamers. My bro had a 1981 318i johnny player special, it was the biggest lemon I have ever known. Dunno about 323i though. The 318i was complete garbage, nice recaro seats though.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 36
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x