Cylinders : 4
Aspiration : Naturally Aspirated
Drivetrain : FWD
Exhaust : 2 Inch
Pod Air Filter : NO
Wheels : ALLOYS
Wheel Size : 17 Inch
Estimated Power : 87 hp KW

This is my tx-5 every thing thats been done was done by me ,its nothing to special but atleast i can say i did it my self ,just got the wheels the other day i have another motor to go in it but i havnt finished rebuilding it yet ive only just got the reconditioned head back back so it shouldnt be to long till i put the new motor in it, orginally i bought the car for $1000 i talked the dude down from 2000 over a period of a week and then i bought an unregisterd 85 model of a mate ive only used the seats and the front bar of it so far but ,the dude who sold it to me had the reco head on the way as he intended to keep the car and fix it so i got the reco head, the spare car($120) and the good car($1000)now that ive got the rims on i can lower it that will be the next task just saving money im only 18 and still at skool so dont have much money

so far ive bought the steering wheel the head unit 2x 7 by 10 kicker speakers a balupunkt 220watt amp the 17inch gold starcorps and the car goes in monday to get an exhaust and those little guages

This post has been edited by dude_racnch: Sep 15 2005, 10:26 AM
dude_racnchs FORD
dude_racnchs FORD
dude_racnchs FORD
dude_racnchs FORD
dude_racnchs FORD

--------------------

Comments

• Boost Network 13
  • mx6.turbo
    Post #2

Was going to read it, but too hard.

R31 King
    Post #3

those rims are sexy as, but yeah, try full stops and the likes, they're very handy smile.gif heh heh

RetardedMonkey
    Post #4

lower it and it will look even sexier smile.gif

nismo018
    Post #5

mmm, LOWER IT ASAP. but other than that it looks alright.

MaDDoG
    Post #6

good work mate, unfortunately not enough people get in and have a go themselves, its the only way, they rather sit back and bag someone, and then go into debt for 30 grand smile.gif its coming along nicely mate and something you should be proud of, keep it up buddy smile.gif

NINJA
    Post #7

drop it on its guts tongue.gif

mazdaman
    Post #8

nice work dude keep it up!!

tomace
    Post #9

nice interior ..i can see ur a fan of supercheap tongue.gif

dude_racnch
    Post #10

super cheap yeah rite everything came from autobarm sept the wheels got them at tempe, i got the guages of the dude i got the spare car from but yeah actually i have seen the same ones at super cheap i have recepts for everything ,ill have to do somthing with the dash it reflects on to the windscreen ,i like to keep car looking basic thats y i took the cantre consol thingie out and put a tight little rubber gear leaver boot instead ,but thatnks glad to hear somone else likes it to ill post more pics of my fattarse exhaust when i get it done

SammyB
    Post #11

Go the telstar, we have one as a bush basher, nice car biggrin.gif

runamuk
    Post #12

hay man i have seen your car around town, slam it on the graound nice and low will look heaps betta, good effort on doin it all yourself but

dude_racnch
    Post #13

thanks mate just lost my jobs both of them just got my p's couple of months ago now ive got no money so yeah but it will happen

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x