Turboed Sigma, Mitsubishi? - has anyone else seen it  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
blv
Post #71

when we get it to hook up, it should put out some good times, for a sigma. once we finish the 4th motor. by the way, im trv's bro.

OIM.666
Post #72

QUOTE(Belgarion @ Sep 21 2005, 10:41 AM)
11evl was awesome

Bloody oath.

Best sigma EVER.

Jase's is 2nd.

wavey.gif

turbosigma
Post #73

i have 2

one with 2l 4g63 in the build

user posted image

the other - 2.4L astron

user posted image

marduke
Post #74

QUOTE(speed racer @ Aug 29 2005, 06:30 PM)
I know the sigma you are talking about if its plates are TRV something?

if it is....this car is insane!
absolutly nuts!
[right][snapback]5312121[/snapback][/right]

mm thats the one i was thinking of.. the size of the turbo on it is HUGE! i went for a ride in it before it had its latest setup (well before the last few setups) and it went hard back then...

nooshka
Post #75

the sigma and the gemini own all ....

nooshka
Post #76

dont underestimate the power of the mitsubishi sigma . from captivity to liberty. plus its cheap grunt too i seen a 9 second gsr. for 9 grand thats fuking cheap bang for buck.

nooshka
Post #77

and if you ask me they look better with round lights then all your pieces of plastic wearing skirts and wing. then you look at the driver and you think what a fuckin little girl i should mouth off at him. you do and they get scared and drive off, ive seen coke bottles hold more oil then that,. get a real car, the sigma is more real then most so dont dare abuse the great sigma

nooshka
Post #78

i thought the only turbo sigma was the peter wherrit special it had factory momo shit in it hahahaha

nooshka
Post #79

this siggy has a gtr engine NO SHIT

nooshka
Post #80

ssee

nooshka
Post #81

i was once obsessed with the sigma as you can see. wish i still had a prime 77 for doing up

nooshka
Post #82

fresh

stacie_luvs_subas
Post #83

fast sigma around logan that goes 12 or 13 sec super fast flew past my boyfriends sileighty and me friends boyfriends liberty both turbo eek.gif

vex33d
Post #84

Sleeper smile.gif

vex33d
Post #85

There are still some very nice Sigma's doing the rounds! Specially round Sydney. The Simga GH's can be found turboed, they came factory standard in this guise. They were actually the fastest Australia production vehicle in production at the time. Not the fastest of all time, but the fastest of it's time in production!

Faster than the Holden and Ford 8's of the same era! The GSR's were quick in their day.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x