Secret Speed Camera Tricks.  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
NCC
Post #36

QUOTE(RxRaver @ Aug 10 2005, 04:07 PM)
Apparently, HEAPS of hair spray on the plate, plate in the freezer for  day, then back on the car.

Dont know if it works, haven't tried, but that's the word from a while back.
[right][snapback]5279209[/snapback][/right]

Don't think it works, however hair spray will compliment charlie's mx5.

This helped Charlie

Oswald

4g15
Post #37

I prefer actually getting pulled over and booked, I feel i get more of my moneys worth. haha

4g15
Post #38

QUOTE(RxRaver @ Aug 10 2005, 04:37 PM)
Apparently, HEAPS of hair spray on the plate, plate in the freezer for  day, then back on the car.

Dont know if it works, haven't tried, but that's the word from a while back.
[right][snapback]5279209[/snapback][/right]

Soaking it in thinners for a few minutes will help fade it and take off a little bit of it reflective area.

Otherwise, if you want to give it a cracked look.
Put some egg on it and chuck it int he oven o nslow bake. Dont bake it for too long otherwise the white paint turns red and the egg gets burnt.

ELLA
Post #39

QUOTE(Catcha @ Aug 10 2005, 04:58 PM)
Fast fours and rotaries did a test on these products, ages and ages ago, none of them worked.

Funny thing is that if you have a distintive car that stands out, even without a number plate they can still get ya if they persisted, which happend to a friend.

How about back then with that guy on the motorcycle doing wheelies  infront of speed cameras ? he got caught eventually I think.
[right][snapback]5279258[/snapback][/right]

Damm catcha you beat me to it, i have that issue of FF+R too biggrin.gif

Seriously guys if you have such a need for speed go hit our lovely unlimited zones for a while, trust me its more fun/safe out there than on the road with 200 other cars...

QUOTE(nawdy @ whenever it was he posted it)

I'll take you up on that bet if you like - my first speeding fine was written in both KM/h and mph.... in 1978. Candy cars ruled the roads, no speed cameras, drink driving laws were just being introduced......

hrmm forgot about the age factor. Lol but my point still stands ive been done way too many times for speeding and have learnt my lesson.

D16A8
Post #40

QUOTE(ELLA @ Aug 11 2005, 12:45 AM)
Damm catcha you beat me to it, i have that issue of FF+R too biggrin.gif

Seriously guys if you have such a need for speed go hit our lovely unlimited zones for a while, trust me its more fun/safe out there than on the road with 200 other cars...
hrmm forgot about the age factor. Lol but my point still stands ive been done way too many times for speeding and have learnt my lesson.
[right][snapback]5280261[/snapback][/right]

the unlimited zones have wild animals on the roads Ella, espesially at night when you cant see, thats asking for an accedent to happen. sad.gif

D16A8
Post #41

QUOTE(NCC @ Aug 10 2005, 04:50 PM)
Don't think it works, however hair spray will compliment charlie's mx5.

This helped Charlie

Oswald
[right][snapback]5279299[/snapback][/right]

what on his hair or on the plates???????? wink.gif

ELLA
Post #42

Go there in the day then either way no real excuse for speeding...

D16A8
Post #43

QUOTE(ELLA @ Aug 11 2005, 01:37 AM)
Go there in the day then either way no real excuse for speeding...
[right][snapback]5280328[/snapback][/right]

itchy toe

ELLA
Post #44

lol know the feeling but tis still naughty tongue.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #45

explain this, they keep making everyone slower when the world is going faster

the cars are newier and better than they where 20 year's ago, brake better etc, yet they keep putting the speeds down!

can't wait untill australia catches up with the resto f the world and realise that speed doesn't kill, never has! and the government stops crapping on about it, it's speed limits that kill, the bullshit rules etc! keep everyone going slower make them mader and then they speed then wamo, mmm another little ticket in the mail, more money, money then come used for more do gooda's etc etc etc

Projector
Post #46

maybe also instead of changing speed limits and blaming young hoons or drugs or anything else maybe the gov should look in to teaching people to drive when they get the licence.. driver training is a major factor.. teach people to drive not how to pass a test...

VLCT WALKY
Post #47

can't do that, cause then they wouldn't be able to blame speed! cause if everyone new how to drive then speed wouldn't be a factor, then there goes all the money the government earns using speed as the reason!

maybe i might go into politics and change the bullshit about speed etc!

i bet if they all rased the speed limit buy 20 km/h it wouldn't be soo bad, if not less accidents!

vh-holden
Post #48

QUOTE(VLCT WALKY @ Aug 15 2005, 02:23 PM)
explain this, they keep making everyone slower when the world is going faster

the cars are newier and better than they where 20 year's ago, brake better etc, yet they keep putting the speeds down!

can't wait untill australia catches up with the resto f the world and realise that speed doesn't kill, never has! and the government stops crapping on about it,  it's speed limits that kill,  the bullshit rules etc! keep everyone going slower make them mader and then they speed then wamo, mmm another little ticket in the mail, more money, money then come used for more do gooda's etc etc etc
[right][snapback]5287191[/snapback][/right]

i didn't think there were any NT specific speed kills campaigns. The ones i've seen up here are generic road safety ones.

also, what is the speed limit after you pass berry springs turnoff?

speed limits in the territory are in place where there are people. cars might be safer, but people arent.

RxRaver
Post #49

Speed does kill. I had a mate, he feel though a grate on the sidewalk he was speeding so much.... he he he..

but yeah, the speed limit is there for people who cannot judge corners or conditions well enought to stay on the roads.

remember, we're all not professionals.
also rememeber, people are stupid.

trevor_the_grey
Post #50

QUOTE(RxRaver @ Aug 15 2005, 03:23 PM)
Speed does kill. I had a mate, he feel though a grate on the sidewalk he was speeding so much.... he he he..
[right][snapback]5287299[/snapback][/right]

you mate musta been hella skinny!

RxRaver
Post #51

yeah, speed killed him.... it's on the stats... he he he again.. i know

Lame... head_wall.gif

wojewodztwo_lubelskie
Post #52

whats the bet that only 5% of these guidelines are going to be followed?

supertiva
Post #53

OUT SPY!

caddycruiser
Post #54

ill put you to that bet i've had about 6 the last year only few ks over, but i don't care cause its still my fault (thank god we don't have points)
but my cars of the road for a while now, stupid old people!!! they should take the bloody bus

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x