Photo's Of Your 4x4's - Something that you should get on here...  

Page 2 of 201
Jump to page
De-Lux
Post #36

i have some pics somewhere... effort to find em. just click on my user name and follow the links

HOON69
Post #37

just my 4wd having a photo shoot on some slight down climb

standard v6 NF pajero
things to do
fix valve stems
replace side steps
2inch lift bigger tyres and rims

soon very soon :)

BLakniTE
Post #38

Hey,

Thought I will contribute.....its not much at the moment but currently getting a small FMIC and a BOV fitted.

Had already done:

- 2.4 Turbo Diesel motor from a 1990 Surf (hell of alot of messing around needed to suit this truck)
- Suspension lift kit
- 2.5" full turbo back exhaust

and more on the way!!!!!

Also thought I'll add some pics of my old Petrol version 4Runner I had too (the one with the skinny wheels and not raised)(top 2 pics).

expat
Post #39

Some nice rigs there.. Love the flexing pics.

ROLLER
Post #40

Dude don't waste money on a BOV on a diesel... they have no butterfly

QUOTE(BLakniTE @ Oct 27 2005, 07:50 PM)
Hey,

Thought I will contribute.....its not much at the moment but currently getting a small FMIC and a BOV fitted.

Had already done:

- 2.4 Turbo Diesel motor from a 1990 Surf (hell of alot of messing around needed to suit this truck)
- Suspension lift kit
- 2.5" full turbo back exhaust

and more on the way!!!!!

Also thought I'll add some pics of my old Petrol version 4Runner I had too (the one with the skinny wheels and not raised)(top 2 pics).
[right][snapback]5489685[/snapback][/right]

BLakniTE
Post #41

Yeah....wish i had posted it up earlier....but oh well too late now.

Here some new pics of the new truck!!!!!

sidewayz
Post #42

here is a pic of my patrol.

3.3 turbo diesel. goes alright just need some suspension.

DODelaney
Post #43

damn nice toys there ill post some pics of our 4x4 wen i get pics

Tommo24
Post #44

damn these are mad :)

wish i could go 4WDing.. but somehow.. i dont think my car would make it.. haha..

nang3
Post #45

heres my old Ti GQ which i bought stock as a rock !!

After a few months I added 285 BFG mudders which rubbed like a bitch, so i put a 4inch SUperlift liftkit on it.. then a few weeks later added a 3" bodylift..

Then it looked like a rollerskate with tiny 285's so i bought some BSA 15 x 10" mags and put 35" 12.5" BFG mudders on it..

Then i started the stereo, starting with 2 x 12's, then 2 x better 12's then finally 4 x 15's which cranked !!! hit about 151db one night playing sonic animation..
also had Pioneer touchscreen DVD LCD in the dash, BMF1000D, BMF75.4, 6.5"s in the fronts and 5.25's in the back doors both with custom fibreglass pods etc..

I was going to transplant a 6.5L Chevy turbodiesel into it but at about $18K i couldnt justify it, so i bought a brand new 4.8L patrol which i added an exhaust etc to and dynoed at 203kw

[attachment=31304:attachment][attachment=31305:attachment][attachment=31306:attachment][attachment=31307:attachment]

sidewayz
Post #46

dam! thats a tuff ice setup!

nang3
Post #47

thanks mate, i miss it soooo much haha.. had no bass in my Z and am now planning a kickass system in my new Phoon !!

q2cdqt
Post #48

this is my 4b its aiight i guess u can judge for yourself and get some ideas

16OTU
Post #49

Hilux SR5 2.7lt Ulp.

This is Kylie's old car, she sold this to get the Commodore.
She paid 27k for it with 74,000ks on it. When she sold it (6 months later), she got 26k for it.
Hard to say what was the better car... 4x4 or V8?

ITSSWAR
Post #50

After A night out Bogged :)

[attachment=32770:attachment]

River Crossing action

[attachment=32773:attachment]

Out on a Hunt

[attachment=32775:attachment]

So far Only the 1.3 big block as some one else put it. But has a Exhaust which surprisingly made it alot better to drive. Did have 33" of the same tyre now but were too big for serious twisting so have gone a bit smaller for time being.

smiley
Post #51

lol.. yeah anything bigger than 33's was too big for the little sierra.

devo_dave
Post #52

My 91 DX Duel Cab. got it 4 weeks ago. its a 2.8d w/turbo, very happy with it. Go to ormeo and paridise rd (forest lake) a fair bit. So if ne one is up for some action give us a pm and ill be in.

user posted image

ROLLER
Post #53

You crazy ass mofo Josh.... :)

QUOTE(ITSSWAR @ Nov 10 2005, 02:47 PM)
After A night out Bogged  :)

[attachment=32770:attachment]

River Crossing action

[attachment=32773:attachment]

Out on a Hunt

[attachment=32775:attachment]

So far Only the 1.3 big block as some one else put it. But has a Exhaust which surprisingly made it alot better to drive. Did have 33" of the same tyre now but were too big for serious twisting so have gone a bit smaller for time being.
[right][snapback]5563546[/snapback][/right]

vh-holden
Post #54

he looks mildly psycho in that last pic

ROLLER
Post #55

^^^ only mildly.... :)

ITSSWAR
Post #56

Its a Subliminal msg Picture what Im really trying to say is come around my house and try steal my car or Bike is okay but I have a Gun and a Shovel LOL...

nang3
Post #57

.... dont forget the bag of lime .....

vh-holden
Post #58

ah,, the subliminal message. if it was a mate of mine with the gun standing on the 4wd with cams on it would be a completely different story

smart
Post #59

89 turbo pajero :)

racsov500
Post #60

blurry as fuck but yeah, little spotties on frount and old sigma headlights on back. pretty good lighting considering they cost nothing :)

went bushbashing in it today... mad fun

user posted image

user posted image

HSV
Post #61

QUOTE(DZ @ Sep 7 2005, 08:30 AM)
Careful you dont get sued Cassian

:)

Not likely to happen as the stickers arent on there anymore to hte best of my knowledge.......

DEEV8
Post #62

2000 Patrol 3.0 Turbo Diesel

Lifted with 33" Mickey thompson Baja Claws... Good fun...

user posted image

user posted image

sunk it...
user posted image

nang3
Post #63

^^^ LOL

after my GQ I had a 4.8 litre GU which was a tyre frying weapon surprisingly haha.. but your GU with the lift and 33's looks heaaaaaaaaaaps better !!
a few tough GU's going round nowadays

DEEV8
Post #64

yeah, the 3.0 diesel doesnt pack much punch, but it has pretty good fuel economy, and those tyres are definetly not for frying anyway... but they sure can sling ALOT of mud!

sportiv
Post #65

This is my 2001 3.0L Diesel Hilux. Everything is stock apart for the 16inch Sunraysia rims with 31x10.5 Desert duelers on them from the wreckers, the 4x4 accesories winch bar with nudge bar and the sound system. Would love to do more but money is an issue.

Photo taken after the mud pits and the creek crossing out at Ripley, 40 minute drive from Brisbane.

BOOSTD_WRX
Post #66

this is my 2nd toy and my uncles mq patrol fitted with 33"inch jungle trekkers, 2" body lift, lipped and cut gaurds, runnin on straight gas with a r33 skyline turbo fitted by P.E.T Modifications in Melbourne

caraudiorep
Post #67

this is my bush toy... 92 4runner

HOON69
Post #68

user posted image

MR_NATTY
Post #69

havnt got cam atm will post up when i egt it back

ROLLER
Post #70

My new 4X4... yipee...

user posted image

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 201
Jump to page
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x