Photo's Of Your 4x4's - Something that you should get on here...  

Page 72 of 201
Jump to page
THE RIG
Post #2486

18r i think,since then we've put a snorkel on it,goes good for an old beasty,went for a muck around lang lang friday night and it does really good hoops lol

WTF
Post #2487

couple pics from yesterday...

my [WTF] supras in the shop getting more modifications so now that im driving the Pajero, i realised how much fun it is :)

Been like 3-4 months since ive driven it.. i need to get my 4wd'ing fix!

though i havent found anything big enough to run over so thi will have to do for now...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

HOON69
Post #2488

whats with all the tape mate,pajero's rock except for ifs besides that
great cars :)

THE RIG:looking good mate

EATU4T
Post #2489

so hows this strange weather we're having. rain one minute, sun the next.
we need more rain so theres more mud for me to play in. :)

HOON69
Post #2490

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 9 2007, 08:10 AM) [snapback]1281414764[/snapback]

so hows this strange weather we're having. rain one minute, sun the next.
we need more rain so theres more mud for me to play in. :)

shoulda went out today i reckon,might be abit more grip then yesterday. :noes:

EATU4T
Post #2491

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 9 2007, 08:18 AM) [snapback]1281414766[/snapback]

shoulda went out today i reckon,might be abit more grip then yesterday. :noes:

springfeild would be awsom today. almost as good as ormeau yesterday... i wish i could do springferild today, but i gotta go and get shit for the new shepard im getting next week.

HOON69
Post #2492

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 9 2007, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1281414769[/snapback]

springfeild would be awsom today. almost as good as ormeau yesterday... i wish i could do springferild today, but i gotta go and get shit for the new shepard im getting next week.
looks abit dirtier then last time you saw it

pics are crap but meh :)
picture from afar of the clean side,the passenger side is 3 times dirtier.
IPB Image
and the side step,oh no not a dent :noes:
IPB Image
and my rear tyes are abit shagged now,must of been whilst trying to get traction on those slippery hill climbs

Ris00
Post #2493

fuck me i go away for a day and theres 3 more pages of posts and bitch fight bahahaha life is good.
Looks like a good day you boys had at ormeau/reedy creek where u ended up going sorry i couldnt come.
Should come to springfield today jade ill be there after lunch some time

WTF
Post #2494

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 9 2007, 06:51 AM) [snapback]1281414725[/snapback]

whats with all the tape mate,pajero's rock except for ifs besides that
great cars :)

THE RIG:looking good mate

moved house, the sunroof doesnt close properly cos the roofrack lights hit a carpark roof (even tho it passsed the 2.2m clearance bar... im gonna complain) so the sunroof is screwy now and i had to tape over it to stop the electricals getting wet while i moved my tv etc.

ifs hasnt hurt too much.. it still goes anywhere with the mos on it... i love it:)

going to an island tomorrow

:P

EATU4T
Post #2495

QUOTE(Ris00 @ Sep 9 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]1281414809[/snapback]

Looks like a good day you boys had at ormeau sorry i couldnt come.
Should come to springfield today jade ill be there after lunch some time

yeah chris, you missed a great morning mate, although i put a couple of new scratches and dints on my sliders, so you may of ended up with a bit of sill damage from the creek we did. was a great bunch of blokes to go wheeling with, especially jays patrol, that truck is unstopable :) , and not bad for a patrol lol.

as for today, id love to come out and wheel at springfeild, but i cant today. wont be doing anymore days out for at least a month. although i might try and steal a couple of hours here and there in ormeau( i love that place, and its so close to home).

Ris00
Post #2496

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 9 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]1281414835[/snapback]

yeah chris, you missed a great morning mate, although i put a couple of new scratches and dints on my sliders, so you may of ended up with a bit of sill damage from the creek we did. was a great bunch of blokes to go wheeling with, especially jays patrol, that truck is unstopable :) , and not bad for a patrol lol.

as for today, id love to come out and wheel at springfeild, but i cant today. wont be doing anymore days out for at least a month. although i might try and steal a couple of hours here and there in ormeau( i love that place, and its so close to home).

ill have to hit up ormeau one day still havent made it down there yet, keep me in touch when u going out next

EATU4T
Post #2497

QUOTE(Ris00 @ Sep 9 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]1281414855[/snapback]

ill have to hit up ormeau one day still havent made it down there yet, keep me in touch when u going out next

for sure mate.

THE RIG
Post #2498

for a month,whats wrong with you hahahahaha lol...how skits is the new dog gonna be?

EATU4T
Post #2499

QUOTE(THE RIG @ Sep 9 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1281415905[/snapback]

for a month,whats wrong with you hahahahaha lol...how skits is the new dog gonna be?

hehehe, yeah, i gotta spend time with the new dog when he comes. hes the same age as mako( the shepard i have now), is fully trained like mako, but nearly twice as dangerous.
so i need to spend some alone time with him so we can bond, and that way he wont bite me, hehehe

THE RIG
Post #2500

fuck yeah....so you keeping mako aswell

EATU4T
Post #2501

QUOTE(THE RIG @ Sep 9 2007, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1281416022[/snapback]

fuck yeah....so you keeping mako aswell

yeah. we took mako to meet the narka( the new dog) th eother day to see if theyd get along( rather suprised they did as they both hate other dogs) , they got along great right from the start.
mako will be semi-retired as a home dog( although ill take her to work every so often) and narka will be my main work dog.
we're retiring mako cause we're gunna breed them. they both look almost identical to each other, although narka's a little bigger( he wheighs 50kg) than mako( weighs 35-40kgs) and narka has a bigger head than mako.

wanna pup tom??
lol

ill throw some pics up of the 2 dogs together when i get him

THE RIG
Post #2502

man i got 2 dogs now and my big one hates everything,but ill consider it

MR_NATTY
Post #2503

oh jebus

EATU4T
Post #2504

QUOTE(MR_NATTY @ Sep 9 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1281416144[/snapback]

oh jebus

what?

MR_NATTY
Post #2505

oops sorry champ..i just reply bout the page 99 drams
went way offtopic then

i want a german sephard :) (i cant spell)

EATU4T
Post #2506

QUOTE(MR_NATTY @ Sep 9 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1281416175[/snapback]

oops sorry champ..i just reply bout the page 99 drams
went way offtopic then

i want a german sephard :) (i cant spell)

hahaha k then...

german shepard pups arnt cheap. you can look at spending at least $500-$700 for a purbred that hasnt got papers. or anywhere up to $1500 or even more for a purebred with papers, it also depends on the parents( if they are trained like my dogs, it shows how smart the pups will be and you can expect to pay top dollar)

and then if you wantto train em up, you can pay anywhere up to $5000 just for the training( this is for a dog trained like mako)
the dog im getting has been fully trained( $5000 worth). an dim gettin g him for just under a grand( hes worth around $5000, just with what he can do) he can do search and rescue, drug detection as well as attack on comand( just like mako now).

once we have pups they will be up for sale if you want one.

HOON69
Post #2507

well i washed the GQ today and she looks pweeeeety again
got 85% of the mud off underneath so that'll do for now.....

be keen to do cystalvale early next month incase anyones interested.

EATU4T
Post #2508

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 9 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1281416376[/snapback]

well i washed the GQ today and she looks pweeeeety again
got 85% of the mud off underneath so that'll do for now.....

be keen to do cystalvale early next month incase anyones interested.

hahaha. i still cant be stuffed cleaning mine. might do it tomorrow, see how i feel.

ill let you know about crystalvale hoon.

ps, you drive a patrol, its never pretty. hahaha

HOON69
Post #2509

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 9 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1281416406[/snapback]

hahaha. i still cant be stuffed cleaning mine. might do it tomorrow, see how i feel.

ill let you know about crystalvale hoon.

ps, you drive a patrol, its never pretty. hahaha
one side step dented=GQ
one gutter,and window rubber and frame=80 series
one axle=V8 75 series

i think mines looking prettier then yours atm :P (oh no not that nissan Vs toyota talk again) :noes:

Crystalvale will be the 2-3rd weekend of October mate so plenty of time to bribe the minister of war and finance :)

EATU4T
Post #2510

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 9 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]1281416421[/snapback]

one side step dented=GQ
one gutter,and window rubber and frame=80 series
one axle=V8 75 series

i think mines looking prettier then yours atm ;) (oh no not that nissan Vs toyota talk again) :noes:
Crystalvale will be the 2-3rd weekend of October mate so plenty of time to bribe the minister of war and finance :P

mate, my window rubber and frame are fine. my truck loves ormeau that much, it wanted to bring a littl ebit of it home with it. lol

however, my rocksliders have a couple more chunks outta them. time to take em off, file em back smooth again and repaint em. lol
that creek didnt seem to like my truck to much, tried everything it could to stop me, but nothing stops the might 80 hehehe.( opps sorry, i didnt mean to bring up the toyota/nissan thing again, but meh) :)

HOON69
Post #2511

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 9 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1281416448[/snapback]

mate, my window rubber and frame are fine. if you call a branch jammed in my rubbers fine that is.

however, my rocksliders have a couple more chunks outta them. time to take em off, file em back smooth again and repaint em. and make them so blingy i can blind the sea gulls too

that creek didnt seem to like my truck to much, tried everything it could to stop me, but nothing stops the might 80 except rocks and muddy surfaces that required not 1 but 2 recoveries by the mighty patrol,makes me wanna go out and trade mine for one
the mighty GQ didnt require any assistance and made it look easy yesterday,bring on rd2,btw im getting that sticker for you too :)

EATU4T
Post #2512

your right hoon, the gq didnt need any assistance, but i do recall a certain hill it needed a few goes at where the mighty 80 had no trouble at all. :cool:
and i also recall a certain gq not doing the same part of the creek that the 80 got hung up in. :)

HOON69
Post #2513

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 9 2007, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1281416553[/snapback]

your right hoon, the gq didnt need any assistance, but i do recall a certain hill it needed a few goes at where the mighty 80 had no trouble at all. :cool:
and i also recall a certain gq not doing the same part of the creek that the 80 got hung up in. :)
that creek was too easy,you made it up the 2nd go after being recovered,so i didnt need to show you up and actually make it up the first go,so i let you have the glory,and the hill was because i was first and had to roughen it up to get you's some traction :P main thing is i tried the play area in 3 spots, you didn't and made it
and all day ZERO RECOVERIES

eaten those words yet mate(oh no theres that nissan toyota rivalry again)

Ris00
Post #2514

where is this crystalvale??

EATU4T
Post #2515

QUOTE(Ris00 @ Sep 9 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1281416704[/snapback]

where is this crystalvale??

its about 20mins outside of murwulimbah( spelling) near the qld/nsw boarder. its about an hour from beaus mate. not a bad place. but dont go there if its been/is raining.

HOON69
Post #2516

http://hillcrestbb.com/others/4wd.htm
crystalvale
Upper Crystal Creek via Murwillumbah, Tweed, Northern NSW, Australia
Phone: +61 (0)2 6679 1326
Gold Coast Only 40 mins away

Off Road Vehicle Beginners to Advanced
Extreme Hill Climbs
Bog Crossings
Rainforest Drive
Test Track
Numbered Tracks

Open Seven Days a Week

Phone: (02) 6679 1326
for More Information & Bookings

*Off Road Vehicle 4 Wheel Driving
*Camping
*Low Cost Day Out
*Bird Watching
*Enjoy the Peace & Quiet
*Swimming
*Christmas Parties
*Plus a Whole Lot More!!!!

The Cost To "Play"
at McCalman's "Crystalvale" 4WD Park

Off Road Four Wheel Driving Only $20 per vehicle per day
Four Wheel Driving + Camping $25 per vehicle per day
All Other Camping $20 per vehicle per day

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

few random pics from 4x4 clubs whom have done CRYSTALVALE
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

pig060
Post #2517

my mate just got a new toy its a ford mavrick shorty so ill try and get some pics up soon of his and my gq out playing next (which shouldn't be long since its new).

Ris00
Post #2518

crystalvale looks good put me on the list

201oud
Post #2519

anyone interested in a trade for a r33 m-spec s2

im after a 4wd

droopy
Post #2520

Cool pics I hate toyotas weak pieces of shit, but the patrols on here look awesome, Taity love the ones in your pics man they are awesome

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 72 of 201
Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x