Photo's Of Your 4x4's - Something that you should get on here...  

Page 71 of 201
Jump to page
EATU4T
Post #2451

jeez im a sexy bastard. lol
did you get a pic of me hung on that rock in the creek hoon?

definatly heading in there again soon. i go in there all the time, but have never done the tracks we did today. i loved it. spewin we all had to leave early..

HOON69
Post #2452

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 8 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1281413504[/snapback]

jeez im a sexy bastard. lol

definatly heading in there again soon. i go in there all the time, but have never done the tracks we did today. i loved it. spewin we all had to leave early..
OFFICIAL TOYOTA RECOVERY VEHICLE VIDEO

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 8 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1281413504[/snapback]

sorry man i didnt,we were up the front and only got to take the pics i already posted,spewing as we always usually get a few hundred between us :P
was too slippery to take pics was too busy trying to stay on the tracks :)

synergy
Post #2453

ffs buy a digital camera already, there like 200 bucks

HOON69
Post #2454

QUOTE(synergy @ Sep 8 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]1281413532[/snapback]

MEH MEH MEH get out on real tracks and take your own then.

booflux
Post #2455

I have to agree even an 80 dollar cheapy those pics are shocking. Cant make out squat in them. :)

HOON69
Post #2456

QUOTE(booflux @ Sep 8 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1281413578[/snapback]

I have to agree even an 80 dollar cheapy those pics are shocking. Cant make out squat in them. :)
I dont proclaim to have the best camera nor do i know shit about em,i dont care how the pics turn out im far too busy driving to care about pics,and they are clear enough to make out even a blind carnt can read the plates and the makes n models of those in the pics :headwall: btw the settings werent set and the batteries were flat,and the camera is worth more then some 80buck crap im more interested in the video so MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

EATU4T
Post #2457

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 8 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1281413536[/snapback]

MEH MEH MEH get out on real tracks and take your own then.

hahaha owned..... who give a fuck what sort of camera he uses!
at least hs taking some shots, i usually have my camera out there too, but i decided not to take it today as hoons does the job..

now get back to the beach bling boy..... :)

synergy
Post #2458

umm your the one that ALWAYS wants pics, dont be a hypocrite

and i'd love to go back to the beach. Not really a insult cos i love the beach :)

and eat i didnt say anything about wat sort of camera he uses.

HOON69
Post #2459

QUOTE(synergy @ Sep 8 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1281413683[/snapback]

and i'd love to go back to the beach. Not really a insult cos i love the beach :P
why would he want pics he was there doofus :)

seriously mate,your criticism and your MEH attitude wins you no votes

if you wanna see better pictures take your bucket off road and take some

dont like ours/mine etc then fine but dont shovel your crap down our throats because seriously i dont want/need to hear it.

its a pics thread and i dont see you posting pics,so being a hypocrite is boiling the kettle black aint it?

EATU4T
Post #2460

QUOTE(synergy @ Sep 8 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1281413683[/snapback]

and i'd love to go back to the beach. Not really a insult cos i love the beach :P

mate please tell me how im being a hypocrite?

as when hoon and i say ''PICS OR BAN'' it is in good fun and laughter the comment is made, anyone with half a brain can see that, or do you just have to much sand betwwen your tyres to understand this concept.

as for the beach comment, im not going into it here, as m not going to get into an e-argument with you....

no, you didnt bag out his camera at all did you :)

HOON69
Post #2461

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 8 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1281413702[/snapback]

as for the beach comment, im not going into it here, as i'm not going to get into an e-argument with you or your mate with the fulli sik sig line :) ....
okay now that the pissing contest is over,i'll be posting some BETTER QUALITY PICS n VIDS abit later on.

is this okay or do i need permission? :noes:

EATU4T
Post #2462

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 8 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1281413694[/snapback]

why would he want pics he was there doofus :)

seriously mate,your criticism and your MEH attitude wins you no votes

if you wanna see better pictures take your bucket off road and take some

dont like ours/mine etc then fine but dont shovel your crap down our throats because seriously i dont want/need to hear it.

its a pics thread and i dont see you posting pics,so being a hypocrite is boiling the kettle black aint it?

hahaha and once again syn, you have been owned by a nissan driver. :P

synergy
Post #2463

oh ffs bring up the nissan vs toyota shit, that joke it sooo over. Grow up

EATU4T
Post #2464

QUOTE(synergy @ Sep 8 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]1281413745[/snapback]

oh ffs bring up the nissan vs toyota shit, that joke it sooo over. Grow up

oh poor old synergy, has no sense of humour.... maybe that explains why you can only drive on the beach nd not in the sticks wiht the real trucks.....
mate you truley show your age alot of the time....

synergy
Post #2465

Yeah and you dont know when a joke is over do you.

Sorry for liking the beach more then bush, but i have done my share in the sticks

EATU4T
Post #2466

QUOTE(synergy @ Sep 8 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1281413767[/snapback]

but i have done my share in the sticks

mate, 10 minutes at mt cotton isnt the bush...

but seriously dude, im not gunna sit here and have an e-argument with you, as your to good with your keyboard...

synergy
Post #2467

Lol, been there about 6 times, been to cityview about 10 times, LCMP, reedy creek, boonah 4x4 park...

Running out of things to use againt me yet?

EATU4T
Post #2468

QUOTE(synergy @ Sep 8 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]1281413794[/snapback]

Lol, been there about 6 times, been to cityview about 10 times, LCMP, reedy creek, boonah 4x4 park...

Running out of things to use againt me yet?

not by a long shot... but as i said above

but i find it extremly strange that youve been out to city veiw so many times, yet you bag it and pete every chance you get. if its that bad, why keep going back....

MR_NATTY
Post #2469

fuck not this shit again..
how many times does this happen

settling this..
who cares bout the pics, you can fucking see the cars and what there doing(even my old boy can see em without his glasses)
who cars if ya drive on beach or in bush..(aslong as you lock into 4x4 ) :) and ya have fun thats what its all about.
And the nissan vs toyota thing is alwasy going to be around. (up the toyotas) hehe :P

booflux
Post #2470

QUOTE(MR_NATTY @ Sep 8 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1281413925[/snapback]

settling this..
who cares bout the pics, you can fucking see the cars and what there doing(even my old boy can see em without his glasses)
who cars if ya drive on beach or in bush..(aslong as you lock into 4x4 ) :) and ya have fun thats what its all about.
And the nissan vs toyota thing is alwasy going to be around. (up the toyotas) hehe :P

It happens everytime those two decide they want to start a pissing contest. Just for the record Jade and Ronnie not everyone is interested in mud and the crap you two are. I get sick of the attitude if it doesnt go in the mud your not trying. You want my opinion the guys doing comps are the ones doing the real stuff. So lay off the shit because he prefers the beach. This could be a decent forum if it wasnt for the continual crap. If the pics are crap dont post them I wont lose anything by not seeing them. As for the every second post about Toyo V nissan seriously its getting old.

Menices patrol is a well set up bit of kit that probably didnt struggle at all at Ormeau on those tracks, however is he here carryng on about you two not being up to his standard NO. A comment was made about a camera that after the last trip was apparently rooted and being replaced. However you too get into him because he hasnt taken a rig he has only just bought and is still sorting out off road yet. I was at Boonah where he actually gave everything a go and other than a bit of inexperience and a few truck dramas he did well. To be honest he did no worse than the pair of you at Springfield.

HOON69
Post #2471

QUOTE(booflux @ Sep 8 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]1281413990[/snapback]

It happens everytime those two decide they want to start a pissing contest. Just for the record Jade and Ronnie not everyone is interested in mud and the crap you two are. I get sick of the attitude if it doesnt go in the mud your not trying. You want my opinion the guys doing comps are the ones doing the real stuff. So lay off the shit because he prefers the beach. This could be a decent forum if it wasnt for the continual crap. If the pics are crap dont post them I wont lose anything by not seeing them. As for the every second post about Toyo V nissan seriously its getting old.

Menices patrol is a well set up bit of kit that probably didnt struggle at all at Ormeau on those tracks, however is he here carryng on about you two not being up to his standard NO. A comment was made about a camera that after the last trip was apparently rooted and being replaced. However you too get into him because he hasnt taken a rig he has only just bought and is still sorting out off road yet. I was at Boonah where he actually gave everything a go and other than a bit of inexperience and a few truck dramas he did well. To be honest he did no worse than the pair of you at Springfield.

gary STFU seriously mate you wonder why you hated so much is your big nose butting into eveything

1)this isnt a pissing contest and mate this forum is good,well it was till you found it and ecided your shit was gospel

2)you f'n blind this is a 4x4 pic thread mate its you that should leave if you dont like my pictures,its yours and mateys criticism of everything non gospel that started this crap

3)dont try use another 4x4 owner as a example ask jay(he has a name mate)i try as hard as the next bloke and if your mate doesnt want shit thrown at him he better learn to stfu and mind his own business this toyota vs nissaan thing was between mates and not YOU! or your MATE

4)last place you should be preaching is here its quite clear from your remarks about my video at cityview etc that your as much as a shit stirrer as we are,so get off your high horse and go back to 4wdmonthly!

Twist
Post #2472

Considering the age some of you guys are - you carry on little bitches, seriously.

Well said boof :)

HOON69
Post #2473

QUOTE(MR_NATTY @ Sep 8 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1281413925[/snapback]

i took my arguement outside this thread,but some ppl cant take the hint,instead of igniting that flame let it die,im sure this would of been forgotten about tom'w.

QUOTE(Twist @ Sep 8 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1281414035[/snapback]

Considering the age some of you guys are - you carry on little bitches, seriously.

Well said boof :)
seriously is this your fight? then stfu
my age has nothing to do with whingers whom take eveything non related to them to heart and boof your sig line is pathetic,the original qoute wasnt even made to you yet you added your bit to it,how mature of you.

Twist
Post #2474

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 8 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1281414041[/snapback]

Bahaha, a fight over the internet. I got over them when I was about 15 :)

You gotta stop taking things to heart and practise what you preach ;) If you stir shit its alright - however, if anyone stir's you - its WW456869.

Cop it on the chin and Harden The Fuck Up :P

HOON69
Post #2475

QUOTE(Twist @ Sep 8 2007, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1281414061[/snapback]

Bahaha, a fight over the internet. I got over them when I was about 15 :)

You gotta stop taking things to heart and practise what you preach ;) If you stir shit its alright - however, if anyone stir's you - its WW456869.

Cop it on the chin and Harden The Fuck Up :P

get your facts right before opening that mouth of yours

that started it,then pretty boy boof(probably via msn) decided to add agreeance

eatu4t: told synergy where to go if he didnt like the pictures

i told synergy to stfu and go out n play and get his own pics if he didnt like em.

boof,synergy clearly qouted me in a pics thread yet posted no pics,i stayed cleared of the fight
right up till boof decided to name me as the culprit of the crap(yet i sorted it outside BC)

twist: stay out of it you clearly have nothing to say except echo boof.

Twist
Post #2476

Bite ya bitch :)

I'm not echoing Boof. Some posts you make towards other members on here I shake my head at due to how immature they are.

booflux
Post #2477

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 8 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1281414041[/snapback]

i took my arguement outside this thread,but some ppl cant take the hint,instead of igniting that flame let it die,im sure this would of been forgotten about tom'w.
my age has nothing to do with whingers whom take eveything non related to them to heart and boof your sig line is pathetic,the original qoute wasnt even made to you yet you added your bit to it,how mature of you.

You are right mate, imagine someone who doesnt think your a 4wd god joining a public forum and not agreeing with you. I tell you what Im out mate I dont need this crap and certainly not from a couple of wannabes like you pair.

I am yet to see you repsond to someone disagreeing with you with something other than abuse. As for my sig line wtf have a look at yours seriously mate grow up. My comments above were not abusive nor malicious however you seem to get abusive towards myself and others.

As for the gospel crap again I have to say wtf. Anyway as I said later have fun.

Blake
Post #2478

this is what boost needs more of!

sort it out on the 4x4 feild or sumthing :)

booflux
Post #2479

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 8 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]1281414078[/snapback]

get your facts right before opening that mouth of yours
that started it,then pretty boy boof(probably via msn) decided to add agreeance

eatu4t: told synergy where to go if he didnt like the pictures

i told synergy to stfu and go out n play and get his own pics if he didnt like em.

boof,synergy clearly qouted me in a pics thread yet posted no pics,i stayed cleared of the fight
right up till boof decided to name me as the culprit of the crap(yet i sorted it outside BC)

twist: stay out of it you clearly have nothing to say except echo boof.

Last reply as I cant resist I am a pretty boy now aye bawahahahahahahahaha thats a first for me. As for the MSN comment afraid not mate no conspiracy here. As for the pics comment ffs there is more chat in here than anything else and normally from you as much as anyone else :P

Oh hang on I get it the pretty boy comment is because I have a nice 4b? Seriously mate get over it I built a truck for me not to please others you dont like it then good thing you dont own it. It does what I want it to do, and for the things it cant do (comps) I am building another.

Anyway as said I am gone have fun :)

HOON69
Post #2480

QUOTE(booflux @ Sep 8 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]1281414089[/snapback]

You are right mate, imagine someone who doesnt think your a 4wd god joining a public forum and not agreeing with you. I tell you what Im out mate I dont need this crap and certainly not from a couple of wannabes like you pair.

I am yet to see you repsond to someone disagreeing with you with something other than abuse. As for my sig line wtf have a look at yours seriously mate grow up. My comments above were not abusive nor malicious however you seem to get abusive towards myself and others.

As for the gospel crap again I have to say wtf. Anyway as I said later have fun.
wannabe's yeah alright,Mr i dont wanna scratch my tray,back on your bike and to 4wmonthly now i know why half the 4wd mob hate you,so much.

i can have a constructive debate,all i see from you twisty and your mate is no pics and citicising ppl over their efforts,rides etc(remember the cityview video)
then you wanna say how lame a bunch of mates having abit of rivalry is,maybe its you's that need to grow up.get on your bikes at least i contribute pics and if you cant handle 2 blokes having abit of rivalry and you think you need to start a sig line cause you took offence to something non directed at you,then click the red x fellas

QUOTE(Blake @ Sep 8 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]1281414099[/snapback]

this is what boost needs more of!

sort it out on the 4x4 feild or sumthing ;)
damn straight, :)

QUOTE(booflux @ Sep 8 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]1281414103[/snapback]

As for the pics comment ffs there is more chat in here than anything else and normally from you as much as anyone else :P
come back when you have something actually on topic to talk about,pics or ban as such
you say i talk to much,since your arrival you've posted 1-6 pics and been involved in how many debates?
rest my case..

bitch on peeps

Twist
Post #2481

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 8 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1281414107[/snapback]
all i see from you twisty and your mate is no pics and citicising ppl over their efforts,rides etc

Who's my mate ?

I dont have a 4wd yet sir but I've learnt enough from old's to contribute :P I have a Corolla which probably goes off road more often in a week then your 4wd does in a month. I can get photos next time if you want :)

pig060
Post #2482

oh my god. cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. super cheap sells hardener boys go buy some and harden the fuck up.

HOON69
Post #2483

QUOTE(Twist @ Sep 8 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]1281414117[/snapback]

Who's my mate ?

I dont have a 4wd yet sir but I've learnt enough from old's to contribute :P I have a Corolla which probably goes off road more often in a week then your 4wd does in a month. I can get photos next time if you want :)
keep dreaming twist,its obvious why you even exist in this thread and it aint to contribute.

pics or ban i so need to see this pos flex,so i can LMFAO :happy:

QUOTE(pig060 @ Sep 8 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1281414122[/snapback]

oh my god. cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. super cheap sells hardener boys go buy some and harden the fuck up.
IPB Image

THE RIG
Post #2484

well well whats going on in here, bitchfest no.57 lol

found an old pic of the rig and a mates luxy,looks pretty cool i reckon!

IPB Image

pig060
Post #2485

the rig- looks good mate whats in the yellow one?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 71 of 201
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x