Drag Strip - Whos wants a drag strip  

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
WattsyLX
Post #176

hmmm.... 22, business student.

In other words, young kid, educated idiot who is bored during his uni holidays.

Back to my original post...... i never criticised your dreams. All i did wasa try to point out that if you wish to achieve them you must be more realistic. Look at Warwick Raceway, it started out with a few local blokes who had a dream, they kept it realistic and it become a reality!
Then you and fuckskies started mouthing off, which just proved to everyone that you dont even have the maturity to handle a bit of criticism in a public forum, let alone operate a drag strip!

If you did your research like you say you have, you will realise that even racing street cars need to have the same safety features as Group 1 drag cars.
Regulations and insurance reasons mean you MUST have an ambo and fire/safety crew on duty, regardless of whether you are running a 20 second shitbox ar a 6 second Doorslammer.

Plus many more realistic answers to your proposal, but i couldnt be bothered typing it as having to listen to some of you children whinge would be about as painful as having a wank with a chesse grater.

HSV
Post #177

hahahaha you tell them wattsy smile.gif

Belgarion
Post #178

This thread is obviously not going anywhere.

Another drag strip would be great but the reality is it probably wont happen.
When and IF you have any progress post a new thread letting everyone know about it

Thanks
BelGarion

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x