Hsv Maloo E3 Series  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
jared1991
Post #36

i feel reluctant to put those rims on my car after seeing that thing

Mr.B
Post #37

Commodore / Camaro mashup isn't too bad TBH. Not something I'd do, but it could be worse. I think why a lot of people don't recommend the HSV kit on stock Commodore thing is because you just have to look at all the people in Ipswich / Logan etc with different generation kits on different cars. It doesn't really apply in this cause because (I'm assuming) same generation kit on same generation car. As long as it's not a E3 kit on a VY/VZ Commodore.

Personal opinion, the new HSV's still look like there were designed by a kid with a trial version of photoshop and a lot of donor cars.

Nikked
Post #38

QUOTE (Mr.B @ Mar 4 2012, 09:05 PM) *
Personal opinion, the new HSV's still look like there were designed by a kid with a trial version of photoshop and a lot of donor cars.

My thoughts exactly...

I don't mind the camaro front. Alot of monaros and panel vans in the 80's had trans-am fronts on them...

jo88
Post #39

burn it and buy a vn

kahoo
Post #40

ve maloos are too euro looking for my liking, gone too far from the muscle theme imo with all the DRL's and vents and crap all over it. i do like the rear lights and most of the kit but. should try a holden wrecker theres a few around that buy cars from pickles auctions etc and wreck them mainly for engines and interior so u might be able to get a full kit off a few diff cars. nothing wrong with putting a nicer kit on a car if you got the base model. that camaro front looks mad, would be so much better with the maloo taillights too but.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x