Hot Cars Spotted In Queensland! - Thread for those rare sights you've seen.  

Page 1 of 323
Jump to page
Mcleod
  • Mcleod
  • Senior User
  • Member No.: 1
Post #1 post 17th June 2005 - 10:20 PM
Hi,

This thread is to be used for telling others about the damn hot and fine cars that you've seen on the streets, and to ask for more information about them.

We have a topic like this in every Local Club / State Forum.

So just post up what you've seen and take it from there!

The vehicle doesn't have to be a supercar, just remember to be descriptive and include the numberplate if available.

-
Mcleod

--------------------
:: BoostCruising :: The Automotive enthusiasts site with extensive Car Sales, loads of Car Parts, mags, wheels and Tyre Sales, along with subs, tweeters, head units, speakers, heaps of Car Audio. Over a million Aussie's can't be wrong!
Euro $tyle
Post #2

very clean blue vx berlina.. on 19 scorchers sitting great height.. in my garage tongue.gif

HSV
Post #3

One fine WRX of the pimp man `nignos, One taillightless WRX of Zillawrx's, one derilict hachi of Jusdriftn 86, and the missus's OneVia terrorising the street.........

racer by night
Post #4

what about quick cars we have seen ? i was "cruising" with this white r33 , it flew like fuck, all i could hear was a external gate screaming its arse off. i was like awww sad.gif

Twist
Post #5

Haha, jelousy's a bitch isnt Dan tongue.gif

I want info on the 'DEAMON' Supra hsdance.gif

racer by night
Post #6

it sure is a killer, here are some pics i got of the A DEMON supra
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

neil_se
Post #7

I just saw a silvia at Harbourtown that was almost an exact replica of mine, i was seriously freaked huh.gif Had FIST and TOYO Drift Nats stickers on it amongst many others, anyone know it?

BSIDE
Post #8

Has anyone seen the red monaro/HSV going round with the number plates BITE ME

thats so terry

SITH 1
Post #9

that is a awesome supra......

racer by night
Post #10

QUOTE(neil_se @ Jun 18 2005, 03:08 PM)
I just saw a silvia at Harbourtown that was almost an exact replica of mine, i was seriously freaked huh.gif Had FIST and TOYO Drift Nats stickers on it amongst many others, anyone know it?
[right][snapback]5172476[/snapback][/right]

what color ?

Phat999
Post #11

nice supra
neil se if the silva had DMD image decals on the side it is probably jerome kennedy's drifter lol
seen some nice cars about saw a very nice ceffy in booval the other day n a learner driver driving a ceffy (stock looking) around brassal and saw him at blacksoil

SkiDMaN
Post #12

i heard there was a hot cressida getting around but the driver is a bit of a knob who thinks its funny to have "baby on board" signs and a granpa hat on the rear shelf.. whats the deal!

racer by night
Post #13

^ yeah i wonder rolleyes.gif .... but there really is a baby on board pray.gif

trd_rolla
Post #14

QUOTE(SkiDMaN @ Jun 18 2005, 04:29 PM)
i heard there was a hot cressida getting around but the driver is a bit of a knob who thinks its funny to have "baby on board" signs and a granpa hat on the rear shelf.. whats the deal!

Yeh, I'd watch out for him, he's a real dickhead tongue.gif

This thread is kind of stickied, when you click 'QLD' its up the top on its own biggrin.gif

I reckon the Silver WRX with 'V8 EATR' plates is pretty cool cool.gif

70XIN
Post #15

QUOTE(trd_rolla @ Jun 18 2005, 04:41 PM)

I reckon the Silver WRX with 'V8 EATR' plates is pretty cool  cool.gif

that's had a twin-turbo engine swap hasn't it? to a liberty engine or something...

been a looooong time since i remember that car, could be completely the wrong thing unsure.gif

VUGGS
Post #16

ok, its not a car, its a bike..........if anyone has seen it b4 you will know what im talking about. i was at a set of lights on kingston road, me in left lane gtr r33 behind me and in the right lane a black bike pulled up next to me, my ears were hurting just from the sound of his exhaust, the bike is a lil less than 3 feet wide, exhaust comes into six tips, 3 on each side and the tips come out around 4" in diametre. i took off from the lights in the type r, he sat next to me just playin for a bit, then he punched it, i could feel my pedals in the teg vibrating just from the noise of this bike, it was fucking unbeleivable, then the gtr took off after it and he left the skyline for dead, literally was pulling away atleast 1 car length per second. the bike has no plates on it but its like a shitty black colour, it doesnt look flash atall but same design as a normal superbike. has anyone else seen it??? it would have to be a backyard project play toy coz no way this thing could get registered.

HSV
Post #17

QUOTE(neil_se @ Jun 18 2005, 03:08 PM)

NEil as per ns, I believe its Pauls blue silvia, power fc sr20 etc etc One of gaspers cars

davey_b2001
Post #18

QUOTE(HSV @ Jun 18 2005, 05:22 PM)
NEil as per ns, I believe its Pauls blue silvia, power fc sr20 etc etc One of gaspers cars
[right][snapback]5172708[/snapback][/right]

i love that lil silvia haha fuck its loud facesjump.gif

FHA57
Post #19

gary at the tyre factory maroochydore's soarer is tough its now manual with an even bigger single turbo was at the gold coast autosalon i dont have a pic but ne1 get pics from the auto salon its purple and blue

Nvious
Post #20

Stacey's 60RGS WRX..
Very niceee...
Oh, at bwcp.

vx_jwg
Post #21

Meh you wanna see something really wierd theres a guy up on the sunny coast around the caloundra area with a bright yellow volvo like around a ealry to mid 80's model and it has a supercharged injected holden v8 in it with the twin throttle body sticking out of the body, for a volvo it takes the cake...

0reloaded0
Post #22

yeah i know the silvia...neil_se is talkin about can be found here..

www.garagehiramatsu.com

85URK
Post #23

i think "A DEMON" is from the sunny coast, and his father has a supra the same but with the plates "VIKING" and its candy apple red. very nice cars.

Heavy e
Post #24

white manual soarer 17' chromes with to4r turbo killed me at the lights on logan rd going on to springwood - went to do a hill start, he thought I was revving to go at him & he launched it & was goooonnne

how do i know so much details? it's the same one for sale on carsales.com

60RGS
Post #25

QUOTE(Nvious @ Jun 19 2005, 05:25 PM)
Stacey's 60RGS WRX..
Very niceee...
Oh, at bwcp.
[right][snapback]5174086[/snapback][/right]

awwww you like my car! SHUX tongue.gif

I love hearing that people appreciate my car, makes me smile!

Thanks wavey.gif

180GO
Post #26

Yeah I seen this car the other day right, there was 3 of us at the lights, me, a McLaren F1 LM and this black car, anyway the lights turn green and this black car takes off, the F1 tries to catch it man but NO WAY!!! then this motorbike copper sees it all and chases but the black car just takes off!! THEN he does this handbrake turn and comes back, the cop falls off his bike trying to turn around. Thats when I notice theres no driver, then I see this guy right, he is talking into his watch and just when the car goes past me, it stops and this guy jumps into the drivers seat!!! ohmy.gif Then the black car spins around once more accellerates up this huge ramp that just happens to be there at the side of the road, then as he jumps it all these explosions go off and he goes through a wall of flames!!! I managed to get a pic of the black car, fucken amazing.

180GO
Post #27

QUOTE(180GO @ Jun 20 2005, 09:59 AM)
, then I see this guy right, he is talking into his watch and just when the car goes past me, it stops and this guy jumps into the drivers seat!!! ohmy.gif
[right][snapback]5175382[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah I forgot to add, he was coming out of the 7 Eleven with a 2 ltr bottle of milk, some catfood and a DVD while he was talking into his watch.

tango
Post #28

i seen this car too. but it was ages ago, mid 80's i think

angels666
Post #29

QUOTE(85URK @ Jun 20 2005, 07:15 AM)
i think "A DEMON" is from the sunny coast, and his father has a supra the same but with the plates "VIKING" and its candy apple red. very nice cars.

Nice! thumbsup.gif

punksnut
Post #30

QUOTE(180GO @ Jun 20 2005, 10:06 AM)
Oh yeah I forgot to add, he was coming out of the 7 Eleven with a 2 ltr bottle of milk, some catfood and a DVD while he was talking into his watch.
[right][snapback]5175399[/snapback][/right]

The drivers haircut was fulli sik too, he should be a lifeguard or something, subwoofer dot com

mmmm gtst
Post #31

anyone got info about a r32 gtst with a rb26 conversion, blue paint job, lowered and kit.........?? seen around sunnybank heading towards city wink.gif

FHA57
Post #32

garys soarer from the tyre factory maroochydore

MoonLight
Post #33

My mates STevos R33 4 door, stock lookin but hammers, my mates s13, driftR, and probably my other mates Opel. Nice 4 a hatch

60RGS
Post #34

55UBI - White Subaru - Andy's

FLI81 - Black Forrester - John's

CIV13 - Silver Civic - Jamie's

DWN10 - Subaru - Hamish's (LOVE IT!)

73AZN??? - Orange Pulsar - Dunoo whos it is, but its HOT

57ING
Post #35

Saw 57ING out the front of work. Looking dirty from the weekend rain.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 323
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x