Baby Blue Vl Wit Da Bling Bling Mags  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
VLCT WALKY
Post #36

just like to clear up that might be a vn group a block, but it's missing the $5000 grand manifold etc! not knocking the car redgli, just make sure u give all the info

VN Group A motor would be worth heaps, like i said the inlet manifold etc go for well over 5 grand plus the bottom end etc, and like i said to phill the other day i would be a bit worried if i was only getting 150 at the wheels! something's not right there!

On another not he has just put a ford 9 inch in $3grand plus coil overs so he has spent alot of dollars on it!

vh-holden
Post #37

QUOTE(b0mb3r3 @ May 30 2005, 12:41 AM)
guys this is a "for sale" thread as far as im concerned smile.gif try to keep it to that, not ripping at the guys ride or his asking price. im SURE hes negotiable if you wanted to find out just ring him tongue.gif

no i dont know him but i prowl alot of sites with buying tongue.gif just seems a buy thread is exactly that... on topic wink.gif
( im no mod, just love my ontopic sales threads is all )
[right][snapback]5140683[/snapback][/right]

i dont' consider it a for sale ad. the seller hasnt' made an appearance and the initial post was asking about the car.

supertiva
Post #38

pimp slapped joel biggrin.gif

Fake_xu1
Post #39

Group A????? doubt it!!!!

What are the specs... no point having a car for sale without mods, what's the engine... telling you now it's not an 'A'...

RedGLI
Post #40

ummm go talk to him he has the reciet

NVthisVR
Post #41

Receipt may be, but a 355 with 150kw, be it group A or not, I would be kickin someone’s ass that had anything to do with the build.

Stable
Post #42

Are we sure that 150kw is right?

IMMOrT@L
Post #43

yeah the previous owner claim 500 horseys but i vaguely remember talkin to phil a tnightcliff jetty n its not puttin out as much...dunno how much tho...bad memory lol

supertiva
Post #44

mines got like 100 camels

orange300ZXTT
Post #45

why dont one of you go and see him to find out before you all go saying shit about it

supertiva
Post #46

Hi orange300ZXTT, it's saphireblueFESTIVAWB here, how are you?

vh-holden
Post #47

QUOTE(orange300ZXTT @ Jun 5 2005, 06:54 PM)
why dont one of you go and see him to find out before you all go saying shit about it
[right][snapback]5151042[/snapback][/right]

save us the time and do it for us wink.gif

IMMOrT@L
Post #48

supertiva Posted Yesterday, 05:52 PM
mines got like 100 camels
[QUOTE]

rele that much i swear the S13 only has about 48 lizards n i do no for a faact that there was a dead bird hahahha....somewhere along the line i cleand up a lil birdy

VLCT WALKY
Post #49

Spoke to Phill at Go 24 about the power figure, he wasn't happy when he told me, cause i said to him, wasn't it like supposed to have 300rwkw plus! it's only 60 more than what a standard v8 had!

maybe it's been detuned etc! who knows, maybe the fucker he brought it of changed parts when after he flow back!

still very nice vl good luck with the sale!

Stable
Post #50

Yeah, who knows whats in it until he opens up the insides. One bonus of building your own car, you know exactly whats in it.

He should advertise it on streetcommodores and calaisturbo.com etc.. prolly help the sale. Is it in the paper?

NVthisVR
Post #51

He'll get flamed on calaisturbo.com.au.

OVL666 was the last 16k + 5ltr Calais sold on there. And trust me it was a full on show car, running a full Walkie set up engine.

VLCT WALKY
Post #52

don't forget the for r8 leather electric front seats, and 4g for FR19's

engine was pretty mild, 200 plus rwkw, wasn't a walky motor richo, it just had the Walky manifold etc on it! very nice street car that was out everyweekend down the coast!

Stable
Post #53

Ive still got a poster of OVL666 on my wall haha

NVthisVR
Post #54

I think he actually sold it for $16,500.

Yeah I love the look of the Walkie twin throttle body on top. For a weekend car it looked awesome. One of the best examples of a 5lt VL in Aust.

Not as good as 2ANGRY or MR355.

ROLLER
Post #55

My favourite

user posted image

user posted image

Stable
Post #56

I love 2ANGRY. 2nd one looks pretty sick too but not as much. Did USHWME use to hav a smaller blower? What engines he running?

Good to see someone actually spends money on the faithful 308 VL smile.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #57

i don't think they are always 308's , seen someone convert a turbo to v8 and vice averser

ROLLER
Post #58

I'd rather be blown as they say...

NVthisVR
Post #59

May be very interesting on how much this one sells for.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...4553695197&rd=1

Stable
Post #60

Hes just asking for trouble with those plates tongue.gif

ROLLER
Post #61

QUOTE(VLT_RB30 @ Jun 9 2005, 08:23 PM)
May be very interesting on how much this one sells for.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...4553695197&rd=1
[right][snapback]5158768[/snapback][/right]

That's been on ebay for a while... last time he had more then 40 bids and over 12g on there....

RedGLI
Post #62

Its never been said to have 300 rwkw only 320 at the motor. And i spoke to him today and we both think the dyno read out he got here was wrong coz he is beaten his old man 285kw maloo

and on the group A manfoilds 5000g my ass u can buy the CUM racing twin throddle body for 2500 which can flow a higher horse power

Also i read the receits today sauing it has a vn group a block which has 4 bolt mains

SonicVTi
Post #63

this is the gay thread no? oh ok.......heres my contribution. these are siiiiiiik cars mayte...... thumbsup.gif

HOW SICK!!!!!! I JUST WANT ONE!! ohmy.gif

Salad Fingers
Post #64

Better than this one...

user posted image

HYPOV6
Post #65

hey jake! dont you be paying out them country ride height VN's!!!! tongue.gif

vh-holden
Post #66

QUOTE(RedGLI @ Jun 12 2005, 07:35 PM)

and on the group A manfoilds 5000g my ass u can buy the CUM racing twin throddle body for 2500 which can flow a higher horse power

[right][snapback]5162513[/snapback][/right]

you will find that the genuine group a twin throttle body does go for extreme prices. It isn't the power that people are after, it is the sheer rareness and value as a collectable item.

and you will also find it is C.O.M.E. as in chev and outboard marine engines or something along those lines.

RedGLI
Post #67

yeah ok then but its still a group a block

vh-holden
Post #68

what's the difference between a group a block and a normal v8 block?

RedGLI
Post #69

the stock v8 has the 304 crank and 2 bolt mains
the group A has a 355 harip crank and 4 bolt mains

the heads r the same so the only differents is the group A twin throttle bodies but he has a set of C.O.M.E.(is that how it goes adam) racing ones here now

VLCT WALKY
Post #70

QUOTE(RedGLI @ Jun 12 2005, 07:35 PM)
Its never been said to have 300 rwkw only 320 at the motor. And i spoke to him today and we both think the dyno read out he got here was wrong coz he is beaten his old man 285kw maloo

Also i read the receits today sauing it has a vn group a block which has 4 bolt mains
[right][snapback]5162513[/snapback][/right]

regarding the Group a Manifold's look up them and u find them for under 5000 grand

that's the VL Group A or the VN, wasn't talking about other manifolds only those ones, they don't make them any more and are very expensive!

When that car was first up here i got told it had 300kw at the wheels, then i saw it getting flogged buy a WRX

Not knocking the car, u always here different store's, u can get for bolt mains for any block, believe come racing do them also! for most Holden Chev blocks

Need to get it redynoed then!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x