6 Cylinder Hot Rod/rat Rods  

Page 3 of 4
Jump to page
DeadSled
Post #71

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 08:22 PM) *
Oh my fucking god there you go again

At least these guys have finished cars and dont sit around all day claiming benefits there not entitled too.

They are in there sheds making there L300 front ends and hilux diffs fit to there cars,

Until your fucking scrap metal collection forms somewhat of a car shape,shut the fuck up.

I hope the entire ozrodz forum has there way with you while you sleep.

@#$! you are so stupid don't you read. I'm working now so fuck off with the centerlink shit. Go play with your stupid fucking rodeo.

QUOTE (incubus @ Aug 18 2011, 08:25 PM) *
you really are a drop kick

I am nothing of the sort. I simply have no interest in the cars the members of ozrodders build.

QUOTE (Big_Black_Pontiac @ Aug 18 2011, 08:30 PM) *
<a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxzBeYNSLnc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxzBeYNSLnc</a>

this is a mates rat rod, international body, chevy engine,rusted body, no paint, home made tray, holden front(wb ute chassis) thames van grill, i guess this is shit as well right?

Will maybe watch the link later. Doesn't sound like something I'd be into.

At the end of the day I can respect someone's Hot Rod even when it's all different parts if it looks good. I have nothing against HR front ends on a FULL FENDERED hot rod because it gets covered by the fenders, but if you think an independent front looks good on a fenderless rod then you need your eyes checked.

74QEE
Post #72

although i like painted cars,that truck is fucking amazing

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #73

amazing and fuckin scary lol

74QEE
Post #74

QUOTE (DeadSled @ Aug 18 2011, 08:58 PM) *
@#$! you are so stupid don't you read. I'm working now so fuck off with the centerlink shit. Go play with your stupid fucking rodeo.

I am nothing of the sort. I simply have no interest in the cars the members of ozrodders build.

Will maybe watch the link later. Doesn't sound like something I'd be into.

At the end of the day I can respect someone's Hot Rod even when it's all different parts if it looks good. I have nothing against HR front ends on a FULL FENDERED hot rod because it gets covered by the fenders, but if you think an independent front looks good on a fenderless rod then you need your eyes checked.

I get home from Emerald on Wednesday,Im on a 13:05 flight, at roughly 16:00 ill be passing thorugh loganholme,im going to stop in at your house,break your fingers so you cannot type anymore and break your jaw so you cant talk anymore shit.

Deal?

DeadSled
Post #75

You start the damn arguments and then blame every other @#$! when they tell you to fuck off. Maybe if you weren't an arrogant douche I wouldnt talk to you like shit.

74QEE
Post #76

You have the penis of a ten year old girl Nicholas.

lil_bobby_260
Post #77

QUOTE (Big_Black_Pontiac @ Aug 18 2011, 08:30 PM) *
<a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxzBeYNSLnc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxzBeYNSLnc</a>

this is a mates rat rod, international body, chevy engine,rusted body, no paint, home made tray, holden front(wb ute chassis) thames van grill, i guess this is shit as well right?

That thing is fucking cool.
My "hot rod" shares a similar paintjob haha... Designated to grasshack duties until we start work on it. Good hotrod motor :-)
Not sure if the burnout vid will be viewable tho -
CLICKY AND IT MIGHT WORK

74QEE
Post #78

doesnt work sad.gif

DeadSled
Post #79

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 09:11 PM) *
You have the penis of a ten year old girl Nicholas.

Gee. Your maturity is astounding. You can't go blaming that on your other issues either. You know what I'm talking about..

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #80

yeah i just got a pic to come up, no vid tho

he took the rat to the hot rod nationals, got a lot of looks

74QEE
Post #81

I know i have problems,but im making something of my life,and not letting my problems affect that,

what are you doing again?

Is dole day Tuesday or Wednesday?

74QEE
Post #82

and bobby that lincoln looks so flippen sweet

lil_bobby_260
Post #83

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 09:21 PM) *
and bobby that lincoln looks so flippen sweet

Cheers dude!
And thats pretty much how it will stay. THe missus wants it - something for her to cruise to shows and her roller derby games in etc.
SHe wants to keep it bare steel but with a clear coat - leave the character dents in it. Blood red custom interior, whitewalls on black or grey steelies. WOnt let me take the 460 out of it now (as you know). The girls got style for a 22 year old. Number plates 69HER or something like that.
THEN WE'RE GONNA FIT A FUCKING JAG REAR END TO IT

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #84

u should put a few bullet holes in it too!

lil_bobby_260
Post #85

QUOTE (Big_Black_Pontiac @ Aug 18 2011, 09:30 PM) *
u should put a few bullet holes in it too!

HAHAHA!!! I fucking KNOW! I tried to tell her this in a conversation we had at greazefest and she was NOT impressed. She mentioned putting bullet holes in my galaxie. I dropped the subject.

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #86

maybe u could go to autobarn and get some of those fake bullet hole stickers, then eventually replace them with real ones
me and my misses were supposed to go to greazefest still fuckin tiger airways fucked that up. still sent her trade stall up n made a few bucks tho

lil_bobby_260
Post #87

dude youre kidding right? Autobarn bullet hole stickers on a bare metal, 460cui 69 lincoln continental?
Not. Happening. Evaaaarrr.....
What was the stall?

DeadSled
Post #88

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 09:20 PM) *
I know i have problems,but im making something of my life,and not letting my problems affect that,

what are you doing again?

Is dole day Tuesday or Wednesday?

Dickhead. I find it so funny you got fucked around with that f truck. Maybe it's karma for spending months harassing me. Anyway this thread has run it's course. I'm outta here.

jebby88
Post #89

QUOTE (lil_bobby_260 @ Aug 18 2011, 09:29 PM) *
Cheers dude!
And thats pretty much how it will stay. THe missus wants it - something for her to cruise to shows and her roller derby games in etc.
SHe wants to keep it bare steel but with a clear coat - leave the character dents in it. Blood red custom interior, whitewalls on black or grey steelies. WOnt let me take the 460 out of it now (as you know). The girls got style for a 22 year old. Number plates 69HER or something like that.
THEN WE'RE GONNA FIT A FUCKING JAG REAR END TO IT

They Lincoln was the car you did the roof chop on? so your putting it on hold now for your other projects?

74QEE
Post #90

QUOTE (DeadSled @ Aug 18 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Dickhead. I find it so funny you got fucked around with that f truck. Maybe it's karma for spending months harassing me. Anyway this thread has run it's course. I'm outta here.

I think its funny too,but not near as funny as harassing you though.

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #91

QUOTE (lil_bobby_260 @ Aug 18 2011, 09:47 PM) *
dude youre kidding right? Autobarn bullet hole stickers on a bare metal, 460cui 69 lincoln continental?
Not. Happening. Evaaaarrr.....
What was the stall?

yeah but u slowly replce the bullet hole stickers with real bullet holes, maybe she wont notice lol
ms katts kustom house, she has a shop that sells 50s style dresses n garage shirts n stuff

lil_bobby_260
Post #92

QUOTE (jebby88 @ Aug 18 2011, 09:49 PM) *
They Lincoln was the car you did the roof chop on? so your putting it on hold now for your other projects?

gahh well i need to finish and sell the BMW before i look at touching the others. The lincoln is the missus' project now, and shee will be doing most of the work. I have to make a custom dash, parcel tray, and door card sections out of fibre glass, and she will finish the door trims in fake leather or whatever and we will have the seats retrimmed. Speakers in dash, door trims, and parcel tray etc. THen just needs a service, some new lights front and back, and she's rolling. Not a lot of man hours in it. Missus will be paying for all of that one. My short term project is my XB - engine is built, box is reco'd, just need to finish the panel and paint and reassemble. Long term project is the galaxie with its big ass diesel engine.

lil_bobby_260
Post #93

QUOTE (Big_Black_Pontiac @ Aug 18 2011, 09:57 PM) *
yeah but u slowly replce the bullet hole stickers with real bullet holes, maybe she wont notice lol
ms katts kustom house, she has a shop that sells 50s style dresses n garage shirts n stuff

No kidding? Wouldve been in there for sure. Probably bought stuff haha...
Eliza (partner) really gets into all that stuff. Spent the day walking around looking like a pinup model in a blue sailor dress and fancy victory rolls hair etc etc...
If ever you need someone to help run a stall up here let us know. Keen as. Car will be done by next time too i reckon!

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #94

QUOTE (lil_bobby_260 @ Aug 18 2011, 10:08 PM) *
No kidding? Wouldve been in there for sure. Probably bought stuff haha...
Eliza (partner) really gets into all that stuff. Spent the day walking around looking like a pinup model in a blue sailor dress and fancy victory rolls hair etc etc...
If ever you need someone to help run a stall up here let us know. Keen as. Car will be done by next time too i reckon!

yeah for sure, we will be there next year, just gonna pay a bit extra and go with jetstar or something. ide love to take my car then but its a hell of a haul from tas
she has a facebook page ur missus might wanna have a look

lil_bobby_260
Post #95

Ive just sent her a link to it.

74QEE
Post #96

I was at greazefest,had a blast! me and the mrs dressed up and i cut my locks off and slicked my hair back..it was a great day..cant wait for next year! hopefully ill have a truck to take then smile.gif

jebby88
Post #97

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 10:36 PM) *
I was at greazefest,had a blast! me and the mrs dressed up and i cut my locks off and slicked my hair back..it was a great day..cant wait for next year! hopefully ill have a truck to take then smile.gif

Where was it held? and do you you want that radiator

74QEE
Post #98

it was at rocklea showgrounds 2 weeks ago,and ill have it if its going to fit.and ill pay double if you paint a dick on deadsleds ute while hes asleep

lil_bobby_260
Post #99

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 10:36 PM) *

No shit! I had a lil 50's hat on, white shirt with suspenders, and black pants and shoes - missus was dressed as a pinup. Gorgeous. Shouldve organised to meet up!!!
Im hoping to have a couple of cars to take down - maybe all three. I need a volunteer to drive one haha

74QEE
Post #100

yeah man next year for sure!!!

it was kinda a last minute thing for us..forgot it was on,mrs wore a cute 50s sailor dress

and all i could find last minute was a tight white shirt,black jeans and chucks with a pack of marlboros rolled up in the sleeve haha

jebby88
Post #101

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 10:46 PM) *

it was kinda a last minute thing for us..forgot it was on,mrs wore a cute 50s sailor dress

and all i could find last minute was a tight white shirt,black jeans and chucks with a pack of marlboros rolled up in the sleeve haha

Im definitely going next year sounds like fun, i will now replace deadsled as your friend

74QEE
Post #102

haha deal..yeah man it was a good day,i just went for the hot rod show on sunday..i wanna learn to dance and go to one the dance balls on friday and saturday night next year

lil_bobby_260
Post #103

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 10:46 PM) *

holy shit dude - you and your missus and me and my missus wouldve looked nearly identical haha... Ill put up a pic of the two of us when i find one.

74QEE
Post #104

I have no pics:(

i bought a nikon d7000 for us both to use.cost nearly $2000

and the one day it would actually come in handy..the batterys were flat,so we didnt bother hahah

jebby88
Post #105

I want to grow my hair so i can slick it back, like the fellas in the 50's ect. Seen about 3 guys hop out of a 34 ford at Ferry rd dinner, all with there hair slicked, folded shirts with the ciggy packets in the sleeves. Looked awesome

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x