6 Cylinder Hot Rod/rat Rods  

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
74QEE
Post #106

i would kill to be my age now in the fifties.

74QEE
Post #107

Well ladies,its 11:05,and ive got to be on site at 6,

goodnight, sleep tight,xoxo

lil_bobby_260
Post #108

night dearest

spyder6052
Post #109

my fucking god mnick to annoy everyone on every forum that you post on.....

heres a suggestion DONT POST ON HERE ANYMORE, YOU ARE A JOKE AND EVERYONE THINKSKNOWS IT. and not only on this forum......

74QEE
Post #110

But he's a traditional hot rodder.

HSV
Post #111

Fuck me.

Soon as the HR is finished which should be next week, I'll be starting the new project, will be a pickup, more than likely a chopped 40/50 Bedford/Dodge cab on it as a transporter. Am thinking maybe a F350 Chassis, with a 350 Chev to replace the original engine perhaps to get the length I need for the tray. Got some cool ideas in this mung looking head, installing the hoist in the next couple of weeks all going well, so will def help.

no more holdens
Post #112

I reckon JAY and NICK
Should rent a room and go fuk each other silly
Then we will no whos the man and whos the bitch

Go buy everything authentic, including rebuilding all AUTHENTIC running gear
Rebuild that flattie V8/rebuild that 39 ford gearbox,rebuild all that AUTHENTIC gear
When youve finally paid of the loan to do it all, we will all be old and grey or dead
And if Nick, you put a red motor in that modified holden, it wont be AUTHENTIC either

74QEE
Post #113

Haha I'd love to be in a dark room with nick for a while.

Beat s

74QEE
Post #114

Haha I'd love to be in a dark room with nick for a while.

Beat/fuck some sense into him haha.

And HSV that transporter sounds sick. I think my next project will be some kind of 50's dual wheel chev flatbed truck.

Trying to find a pic of a yellow 36/37 chevy transporter with a tilt tray in street machine. It is the definition of awesome.

no more holdens
Post #115

Seen a mid 50s dodge truck cab on a nissan patrol chassis the other week on evilbay

Did seriously consider it, especially at $500 and body all mounted on the chassis

But from me it was like a whole day round trip to get it

From brissie central add at least an extra 5 hours on top

Got the blokes number , so hmmm

How many projects do i want at once

lil_bobby_260
Post #116

WHo worries about a whole day roung trip when youll spend a thousand hours working on the thing anyway?
Any excuse for a road trip. Im doing a 3.5hr trip tomorrow just to pick up some bloody tyres.

jebby88
Post #117

QUOTE (no more holdens @ Aug 19 2011, 06:22 PM) *
Seen a mid 50s dodge truck cab on a nissan patrol chassis the other week on evilbay

Did seriously consider it, especially at $500 and body all mounted on the chassis

But from me it was like a whole day round trip to get it

From brissie central add at least an extra 5 hours on top

Got the blokes number , so hmmm

How many projects do i want at once

I dont know how you guys do it, its hard enough with one project. I would love to get a 50s F100 or a 34 ford pickup and restore

lil_bobby_260
Post #118

Well lincoln will be missus' car and she can do most of the work on that. THe galaxie is finished as far as paint/panel/interior goes, just needs engine and gearbox, and new shocks springs and bushes, and probably a refresh of the brakes. XB is all sorted mechanically - i have everything for it except the nolathane upgrade kit. THe engine is built, gearbox is reco'd, disc brake conversion is done etc etc... just need to finish (start) paint and panel.

74QEE
Post #119

Fuck i want this!!!!

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1942-CHEV-TRUCK-/200640006949?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2eb7138b25" target="_blank">http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1942-CHEV-TRUCK...=item2eb7138b25</a>

its a short wheel base,its a dual wheeler,and its not in bad condition at all.

lil_bobby_260
Post #120

Mate you did a gumby job of posting up that link.

no more holdens
Post #121

QUOTE (lil_bobby_260 @ Aug 19 2011, 06:42 PM) *
WHo worries about a whole day roung trip when youll spend a thousand hours working on the thing anyway?
Any excuse for a road trip. Im doing a 3.5hr trip tomorrow just to pick up some bloody tyres.

Yeah road trips sure are fun

But with it being another perhaps future project,after the 3 already here not finished
I havent yet made a decision , and its still there, so see what happens

Besides, theres a patrol LWB chassis here, and not 3/4 hour away theres a shit load of vintage tin , including a dodge truck cab

At the moment i dont have a spare K sitting around , for another project to just sit there and grow mould

3 1/2 hour road trip
Thats how long it takes me to get to morayfield and back,just to go shoppin

74QEE
Post #122

QUOTE (lil_bobby_260 @ Aug 20 2011, 08:00 AM) *
Mate you did a gumby job of posting up that link.

Yeah man i dont know what happened, me and computers arnt really the bestest of friends.

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpjPIj1YF0M

check this thing out, rat rod and a turbo diesel

Big_Black_Pontiac
Post #124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyIsf-37CyA...feature=related

im a little jealous of this

racerphill
Post #125

QUOTE (74QEE @ Aug 18 2011, 10:36 PM) *
I was at greazefest,had a blast! me and the mrs dressed up and i cut my locks off and slicked my hair back..it was a great day..cant wait for next year! hopefully ill have a truck to take then smile.gif

Slack bastard! ...you shoulda rang me so we could catch up!

Greazefest is my favourite event fo the year...and I go to a LOT of events!
I was there from 8:00am to 5pm...also went to the Saturday night rockabilly show. Had an awesome weekend.

74QEE
Post #126

i know i should have rang you!!!

didnt think of it haha,it was like a reunion for me hey,ran into so many old mates!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x